PS4 Pro with PSN account for sale (lots of games!) and more!

Rincewind

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Hi all, been a while as I have managed to get rid of most of my collection that i don't play, but I have recently decided to get out of the PS4 infrastructure and stick with XBOX so I am getting rid of what I have. Please keep in mind this is a bundle deal only, I do not want to split this up as it makes it more difficult to sell. What I have.

Playstation 4 PRO, complete in box. Used sparingly as I am an XBOX player primarily. Minimal to no bezel wear and tear. Controller in great condition. Original box, all accessories. Pictures available upon request.

PSN Account. Yes it has my gamertag. Hopefully one day they will allow you to change it, but it is mostly irrelevant as you can install and play any of the games on the account on a different user if you want. Here are the account games - everything is a digital license mentioned below (some may be PS Plus games, I am trying to omit those):

- Wallet with $28.05

- COD: WW2 fully paid/prepurchased.

- Horizon: Zero Dawn

- Horizon Zero Dawn Expansion fully paid/prepurchased

- NIER: Automata

- Overwatch: Origins Edition

- Mass Effect Andromeda

- Rocket League

- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (with high level account, tons of weapons)

- Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered

- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind

- The Uncharted Collection

- The Last of Us Remastered

- Infamous Second Son

- Infamous Last Light

- Inside

- Transistor

- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

- Life is Strange

- Firewatch

- The Order 1886

- Just Cause 3

- Adrift

- Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition

- Hitman Prologue and Episode 1

- Grim Fandango Remastered

- God of War 3 Remastered

- Mad Max

- Resident Evil

- Rogue Galaxy

- Tales from the Borderlands

I would like to sell this bundle for $500, shipped. This is the PRO at the market price of around 325, and over $500 in ps games plus the wallet balance for 150 and 25 for shipping. I think this is a very fair price. As a bonus, I will throw in several classic PS1 games I have been holding onto for years for free.

Pics of everything, including system account available upon request.

Astro A30 Audio system (headset plus mixamp). Excellent condition - back up for my A50s that I just don't use anymore. Pics available on request $60 shipped.

More to come soon. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

I don't think CAG board allows selling accounts
yeah, they dont because its against the sony TOS, but just list the games you have and have people pm you about the details and you should be fine. definitely an amazing deal. what payment types do you accept?

bread's done
Back