PS4 Question About Deleted Games

SpraykwoN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
455 (100%)
So I just recently purchased Until Dawn.  I launched the game and it immediately black screened right after the title screen.  I said "ok" and attempted to quit the application.  It would not quit.  I attempted to re-launch the game and it basically froze my system up so hard I had to pull the power cord.  Rebooted the system and launched the game.  it worked fine.  I had read that others were having issues with the game and a fresh install would fix these problems.  So, with the game inside the console, I deleted the game, but had no option to reinstall it without ejecting and then reinserting the disc.  Is this normal?  Seems weird to me.  Shouldn't there be a way to delete and reinstall a disc based game without having to eject the game each time to do so?  Any info is appreciated.

Yes, I will make sure Sony takes care of this and this feature takes priority over everything else that Sony might be cooking in firmware 3.00. Thank you for taking the time to make this post,it will benefit mankind for years to come

Yes, I will make sure Sony takes care of this and this feature takes priority over everything else that Sony might be cooking in firmware 3.00. Thank you for taking the time to make this post,it will benefit mankind for years to come
Fail troll is fail

Thanks for bumping my post though.

Fail troll is fail

Thanks for bumping my post though.
if this was a troll post you would know that a troll's only form of feed is replies to his posts even if they are calling him out as a troll aka attention.So therefore this invalidates your claim that it is a fail troll but I go off-topic.

On-Topic I would like to say that Sony engineers have already started doing work on your request. it was a tough call between having folders on your PS4 or the feature you requested of not having to eject a disc in the rare occurrence that you have to delete an installed game and reinstall it

bread's done
Back