PS4 Release Date Delivery Bundle $500 FS + No Tax for most

Bear in mind these have been active since yesterday. According to the IT department it's a mistake and they should have been pulled hours ago, so it's possible you'll get a cancellation email from this.

Bear in mind these have been active since yesterday. According to the IT department it's a mistake and they should have been pulled hours ago, so it's possible you'll get a cancellation email from this.
Source? Otherwise, obvious troll is obvious

my order from yesterday had been cancelled. this hit slick deal yesterday and there was over 150 post. bet someone probably put in a purchase for 20 or more b/c they didn't set any limit on qty per order.

my order from yesterday had been cancelled. this hit slick deal yesterday and there was over 150 post. bet someone probably put in a purchase for 20 or more b/c they didn't set any limit on qty per order.
Mine was ordered this morning. If it makes it through tomorrow, I'd assume I'm good

Mine was ordered this morning. If it makes it through tomorrow, I'd assume I'm good
I doubt it. I order yesterday 11am and didn't receive any confirmation until today. This morning got an email to confirm the order follow by an immediate cancelled order email.

Don't get too giddy, i'm sure yours going to get cancel too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt it. I order yesterday 11am and didn't receive any confirmation until today. This morning got an email to confirm the order follow by an immediate cancelled order email.

Don't get too giddy, i'm sure yours going to get cancel too.
If it happens, so be it. But we signed up for a membership as well. That may give priority over others. Who knows.....

bread's done
Back