PS4 Spider-man DLC $10

[quote name='Tony208']maybe your Anthropology teacher was good but mine only talks about remote tribes that nobody has ever heard of or cares about, seriously that crap needs to be discussed in higher level Ant classes, not an intro class where people don't give a rats ass and only take it because it's required [/QUOTE]

I took Anthroplogy as an elective course about 10 years ago:lol:. I remember the class because our teacher had us write a paper about a Native American tribe of our choosing. Since I love fishing I chose the Tule lake region because it fascinated me that people actually lived on a huge lake in my home state of California:)

[quote name='Tony208']Yeah the class would be 10x better if the teacher talked about things a little closer to home. I'm in NYC so it's diverse here, we could do immigration or something but no, we have to do some boring stuff instead. [/QUOTE]

Required classes usually aren't fun because you don't want to be there :lol:. I enjoyed most of my classes but I would always try to schedule my required coursework first to get it out of the way and then I would schedule a fun class like an Art class or a Biology class with field trips:cool:

I was very lucky to have cool teachers who allowed me some leeway on my projects, but I would usually choose projects that my professors had never done before. My senior thesis was about the physiological effects from the chemicals found in the plant Gotu kola (Centella asiatica). I happened to be growing it because of an article that I had read on medicinal herbs;)

I am interested in your Mass Effect 2 CE case, bonus disc and artbook.

You wrote that "Everything on my shelf is reg so If I have one huge CE box on there it'll look out of place. I'm only interested in CE in-game items."

Could I swap it with a regular Mass Effect 2 case + something? I don't care about the codes, which is a big part of the value in that. I just am interested in a complete CE.

Can we work something out?

[quote name='Tony208']I've got good news! I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to GEICO![/QUOTE]

You can save even more money by switching to Mercury Insurance:lol:
I used to have Geico and I saved about $100 bucks by switching;)

[quote name='Tony208']that is good to know
I don't have a car, I just say random stuff cause bump after bump is boring [/QUOTE]

I figured it was just random posting, I was just messing with you.
I did save money but I didn't think that you were actually expecting a reply. Your bump posts are pretty funny they're similar to stream of consciousness tweets:lol:

already have it, someone needs to make a real tower D game for consoles with multiplayer and all that, like $20 and on XBLA/PSN or retail, would def do well

Wow, didn't that Mario Bros. game come out for the Wii last year? There are several Hollywood Video stores going out of business near me, I 'll keep an eye open to see if there are any that have it ;)

bread's done
Back