Psi-Ops for free on Fileplanet

[quote name='blackbird3216']does anyone know if it'll work on my crappy 2.8ghz Pentium 4 with intergrated graphics?[/quote]

I would certainly hope so if it runs on a PS2 (295mhz) ;)

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']I just tried running it again. My computer keeps telling me that it's "not a valid Win32 application"...[/QUOTE]
yeah, firefox wouldn't finish downloading for me. There goes one hour!

[quote name='barom']Haven't seen any ads.

A problem I encountered was that the game doesn't support widescreen (which is cool and all) but because of that it gets really choppy since it's basically stretching it. On XP I had a graphics driver which allowed me to have the graphics card automatically scale the ratio. However the driver for Vista doesn't allow it. Hence I blame the dang Vista. Just a rant don't mind me. I'm just pissed as I want this game. Though if you have a solution please share.[/QUOTE]

Try updating the driver if you don't have the newest. I had to do that with my video card before I had the option for a fixed aspect ratio. I'm running Vista.

This is definitely worth the effort to download. I really enjoyed it on my PS2 and I hope they'll eventually make a sequel.

[quote name='hulk409']Try updating the driver if you don't have the newest. I had to do that with my video card before I had the option for a fixed aspect ratio. I'm running Vista.[/quote]

Tried and it didn't work. I actually had the newest driver. Thanks anyway.

For some reason, there seems to be some problem between the game and my keyboard. The character will respond about 5 seconds after I press the key, and will keep performing that action after I let go. Sort of strange.

I haven't seen any ads, either, though.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Play this game. Demand a sequel![/quote]

Yeah... I agree. This game was a LOT BETTER than I thought it would be.

Some of the psychic powers are just AWESOME!!

My fave is mind-jacking: you can take over an enemy soldier and use them to kill the others. So just imagine being pinned down somewhere with heavy fire, and then suddenly taking over one of the guys and turning on the rest! HA HA! You take out most of them before they kill your puppet, and then you just march in and clean up the leftovers!

I really wish this power was around in more games... :whistle2:D

I couldn't d/l it for some reason... so I got the Ps2 version. Pretty fun. Makes the level of "next gen" games seem pretty pathetic if you ask me.

bread's done
Back