PSN Angry Birds...playable on the PS3?

praxus07

CAGiversary!
Feedback
-1 (0%)
So I see Angry Birds is on the PS3 as a PSP title, and having never downloaded or paid for a PSP game I'm wondering if these PSP titles are playable on the actual PS3 system?

angry birds is playable on ps3. Most of the other PS minis are playable on both PS3 and PSP, you just have to read their descriptions and it will tell you.

Hmm, nope, you don't remember right. I love it when people answer questions, but don't really know the answer. It looks fine for what it is. The game is still best enjoyed on a touch screen, but it plays and looks good on the ps3.

Hmmm, well I went back and tried it, and I do remember right. Low res and more pixelated, bad slowdowns at times and sound isn't all that fantastic.

I checked around the internet to see if it was just me and see similar complaints. So I'm not that crazy.

But if you like it, fantastic!

Might be that I just don't have a good eye, but it doesn't look pixelated to me, and played through most of the first set of levels this afternoon and didn't notice and hiccups. Just love it for the sheer amount of time it sucks up so quickly.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Hmmm, well I went back and tried it, and I do remember right. Low res and more pixelated, bad slowdowns at times and sound isn't all that fantastic.

I checked around the internet to see if it was just me and see similar complaints. So I'm not that crazy.

But if you like it, fantastic![/QUOTE]

They did do a rerelease of the game. The original was done by a different company and had several issues. You may want to see if you have the older version installed.

bread's done
Back