PSN: Capcom Super Bundle $49.99 and Combo Bundle $29.99

TctclMvPhase

CAGiversary!
Feedback
104 (100%)
Capcom has released some bundles on PSN. The "Super Pack" would run around $80 if all items were bought separately and the "Combo Pack" would run close to $50. Decent savings if you haven't already picked up these titles, although not every title in the pack is a real winner and Bionic Commando is a glaring omission...

Descriptions from Capcom Unity:

Super Pack, featuring seven of Capcom’s hottest PSN titles, plus additional DLC content: $49.99. The Super Pack includes:

* Super Street Fighter II HD Remix
* Flock!
* Age of Booty
* Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
* Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix
* Rocketmen: Axis of Evil with the It Came from Uranus pack included.

Combo Pack, featuring four of Capcom’s hottest PSN titles, plus additional DLC content: $29.99. The Combo Pack includes:
* Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
* Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix
* Rocketmen: Axis of Evil
* Rocketmen: It Came from Uranus mission pack.

I'd suggest gamesharing, it'll save you a ton of $ in the long run. I recently started doing it and I've saved about $25 so far after buying 3 games for 10 bucks.

Damn. I saw "combo" and "super" and was assuming bundles of street fighter games/DLC.

They should. I'd buy a combo of Super Puzzle Fighter, SFII:HDR, Marvel v Capcom2, SFIV DLC, Street Fighter Alpha for PS1, etc etc.

[quote name='IRHari']I'd suggest gamesharing, it'll save you a ton of $ in the long run. I recently started doing it and I've saved about $25 so far after buying 3 games for 10 bucks.[/QUOTE]
I agree. Although if you gameshare, if the games are available to play on PS4/PSP2, you would have to deactivate it from PS3 and then you'd only have 1 activation.

[quote name='fizzywix']Are Rocketman and Wolf of the Battlefield any fun?[/QUOTE]
Demo was okay for Wolf but that other Ikari Warrior clone was better, forget name, don't know if it was only on 360. Had a sequel too.

[quote name='fizzywix']Are Rocketman and Wolf of the Battlefield any fun?[/QUOTE]
Demo was okay for Wolf but that other Ikari Warrior clone was better, forget name, don't know if it was only on 360. Had a sequel too.

[quote name='J7.']I agree. Although if you gameshare, if the games are available to play on PS4/PSP2, you would have to deactivate it from PS3 and then you'd only have 1 activation.[/QUOTE]

I can't think that far ahead lol.

Seriously though, I don't think it'll be a problem. Like you said, just deactivate it and download it again on your PS3.

This is pretty cool, even if there are only a few games in there that I like.

I like to see them attempting to throw out some cool package deals like Steam seems to do quite a bit.

I was waiting for someone to post something about this. I know this qualifies as a deal just b/c it's a bundle, but it will only appeal to those who just got a new console. I know I have half of those titles and I'm sure 60% of current PS3 owners have them either on that console or Xbox.

If a company does something like this in the future, it'd be a nice to get the single games with the bundle savings...

[quote name='IRHari']I can't think that far ahead lol.

Seriously though, I don't think it'll be a problem. Like you said, just deactivate it and download it again on your PS3.[/QUOTE]
You gotta go back to the future! What I mean is if you gameshare a game and 4 people take up the other slots, when you have PS4/PSP2, even if you deactivate you'll only have 1 slot, unless you activate the game on a PS3 & PSP before gamesharing (I think PSP takes up a slot?). But then you only have 3 gamesharers lol.

seems like a lot of money and not enough trophies ... if these had platinums I would spring for it

1942 Joint Strike and WOTB: Commando 3 are both fun games, though a little on the budget side graphically and length-wise. I wrote the FAQs for 'em. :)

I already have most of those games on my 360, but it is cool that they are offering the bundle. Discounted single games would be better for me. :)

Dang I all ready have them all but
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
Rocketmen: Axis of Evil : Came from Uranus, I have hte original but didn't get the expansion.

[quote name='IRHari']I'd suggest gamesharing, it'll save you a ton of $ in the long run. I recently started doing it and I've saved about $25 so far after buying 3 games for 10 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Stealing will always save you money.:roll:

[quote name='Jrod87']Stealing will always save you money.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Is it stealing tho? I thought Sony approves of sharing.

[quote name='Denbo32']Is it stealing tho? I thought Sony approves of sharing.[/QUOTE]

Yea they do. They know about sharing and only block sharing retail games online (ie: burnout). If they weren't ok about it they easily have the means to block all games from being shared.

[quote name='vic_x51']Yea they do. They know about sharing and only block sharing retail games online (ie: burnout). If they weren't ok about it they easily have the means to block all games from being shared.[/QUOTE]

Do they really block some titles from multiple downloads and not others? How do they differentiate between 'sharing' and re-downloading onto a 2nd console? It seems like the purpose of multiple downloads is for people who have more than one PS3... you have to use someone else's PSN login to 'share' right?

I've never shared PSN files, seems to me that it's illegal. You're paying $10 to buy a PSN game, not $10 for yourself and a few random people from the internet to all grab it through your personal login.

[quote name='J7.']People deciding which games to play based on whether or not they have trophies... :wall:[/QUOTE]

Second'd. Personally, I haven't bit on any game on PSN above $5 as of yet, since no digital download is worth more than $5 to me.:booty:As for gamesharing being 'stealing', as long as Sony approves of it, then why would some consider it stealing?

bread's done
Back