PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Anyone have 3 month ps+ memberships? The cheaper the better!

Also looking for:

DmC Devil May Cry- Vergil's Downfall

Tomb Raider (non-multiplayer dlc)

Sleeping Dogs (level packs)

Okami HD

Offering Paypal

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit:  ALL SOLD OUT - Thanks, CAGs!

Have:

$50 PSN (x2) - asking $44 each

$20 PSN (x7) - asking $17.50 each  

$10 PSN (x4) - asking $8.75 each

Want:

PayPal

Here's what I got:

Battlefield 3 Air Vehicle Shortcut  :ps3: [customspoiler=info]This bundle immediately unlocks all 41 upgrades for the attack helicopters, scout helicopters, and jets in Battlefield 3™. These items are normally unlocked by earning experience while using these vehicles in the game.[/customspoiler]

Bioshock Infinite pre-order bonus "Industrial Revolution" :360: / :ps3: / :pc: [customspoiler=info]The in-game rewards are 3 pieces of Gear (Handyman Nemesis, Sugar Rush, and Fleet Feet), 500 Silver Eagles, and 5 Lockpicks.[/customspoiler]

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified CodeBreakers :ps3: [customspoiler=info]A top secret government communications facility responsible for intercepting and decoding the enemy’s transmissions has gone radio-silent. In a desperate attempt to turn the tides of the secret war, Special Agent Carter and his squad must investigate the incident, eliminate any threats, and make contact with personnel in order to bring the facility back online and make sense of the mysterious code.[/customspoiler]

:arrow: Call of Duty:  Ghosts pre-order bonus "Digital Care Package"   :360: / :ps3: [customspoiler=info]This code can be redeemed for one of several randomly awarded in-game digital entitlements to enhance your Call of Duty: Ghosts multi-player experience.[/customspoiler]

Crysis 2 Limited Edition content :ps3: [customspoiler=info]This limited-quantity release of the game includes a SCAR weapon skin, Hologram Decoy weapon attachment, a unique Platinum Dog Tag and bonus XP.[/customspoiler]
Crysis 3 Hunter Edition content :ps3: [customspoiler=info]Get day 1 access to the Predator Bow. Plus: Early access to the Recon Arrow Attachment, early access to the Hunter Nanosuit Module, unique compound bow camo skin, level 5 XP boost for Multiplayer, and three exclusive dog-tags.[/customspoiler]

Dead Island Riptide "Survivor Pack" :360: [customspoiler=info]The Survivor Pack not only includes the hottest weapon of Dead Island Riptide, the deadly BBQ Blade, a handy XP/Stats booster that helps you level-up faster. It also gives you access to the Special Shop; where you can get discounts on weapons or items and increase your chance to purchase rare equipment! The content is available from the start of chapter 1 only.[/customspoiler]

Dead Space 3 Online Pass :ps3: [customspoiler=info]Includes the Witness the Truth Suit (Insulated suit worn by deep dig teams), First Contact Suit (Designed for extended space exposure), and the Online Pass.[/customspoiler]

Diablo III Infernal Helm :360: / :ps3: [customspoiler=info]This game add-on package includes unique items not found anywhere else in the world of Sanctuary:  -Infernal Helm: Give your characters a +EXP bonus with this exclusive item.  -Angelic Wings: Call forth glowing angel wings with this cosmetic-only item.  -Bottled Cloud Dye: Dye your armor sets a cloudy white with this heavenly dye.  -Bottled Smoke Dye: Dye your armor sets an eerie smoky black with this sinister dye.[/customspoiler]

:arrow: FIFA 14 pre-order bonus "Ultimate Team Gold Pack" :360: / :ps3: [customspoiler=info]Receive 24 FIFA Ultimate Team Packs - one per week for 24 weeks - that can be used to build and strengthen their squad in Ultimate Team.  Each gold pack is a mix of 12 items, including players, contracts, stadiums, managers, staff, fitness, healing, balls, kits, and badges. Gold packs consist mostly of players rated 75+ in-game, and include one rare item, such as enhanced player attributes, longer contracts, and the most coveted players.[/customspoiler]

God of War: Ascension "Morpheus Armor" :ps3: [customspoiler=info]Smithed by Morpheus' own Shades, this armor casts enemies into a slumber of death. Download this unique armor set to customize your multiplayer warrior.[/customspoiler]

God of War: Ascension Online Pass :ps3: [customspoiler=info]Use this Online Pass to access the online features of God of War: Ascension™, including the all-new online multiplayer mode.[/customspoiler]

GTA V Atomic Blimp :360: / :ps3: [customspoiler=info]With access to the Atomic Blimp, players can take control of the most leisurely aircraft in the Los Santos skies.[/customspoiler]

Madden NFL 25 "Oakland Raiders Franchise Pack" :360: / :ps3: [customspoiler=info]John Madden, Tom Flores, and Fred Biletnikoff for use in Connected Franchise and Madden Ultimate Team.[/customspoiler]

Metro Last Light "Ranger Mode" :360:
NCAA Football 14 pre-order bonus "Big 12 Ultimate Team Pack"   :360: / :ps3:

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 Online Pass :ps3: [customspoiler=info]The Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 14 Online Pass unlocks the following online features:  * Online Clubhouse  * Connected Tournaments  * Online Multiplayer Modes such as Stroke, Match, Skins, Best Ball, Head-to-Head Play and More[/customspoiler]

Here's what I'm looking for:

PayPal
MS points :360:
PSN bucks :ps3:
Borderlands 2 costume packs :360:
Borderlands 2 Collector's Edition Pack :360:

PM me with offers for PayPal, MSP, or trade, thanks!

HAVE:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EU codes:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duck Tales Remastered 11.99€ / £9.99

1 Month Playstation Plus / PS+ Trial
Hell Yeah!!! - 9.99€ / £7.99

ModNation™ Racers: Road Trip PS VITA (new) 14.99€ / £12.99

hot%2168.gif
  P4A - Persona 4 Arena
hot%2168.gif
  (new) $25 / 20€ / £15

US codes:

Cubixx HD - $6.99
COD:BO First Strike Map Pack - $8.99
LA PUCELLE TACTICS (new) - $6.99

Code offers are welcome as long as they are serious, so don't expect me to answer your PM if you try to offload a bunch of crappy avatar items on me. NO GAME SHARES PLEASE!!!

WANT:

Paypal (Verified)

US PSN Cards

iconps3.gif
PS3:

-Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
-other Full
PSN games

iconxbox360.gif
XBOX 360:

pc103.gif
PC:

Have:
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness Full Game US Region (PS3)
PES (Pro Evolution Soccer) 2014 Full Game + DLC US Region (PS3)

Black Rock Shooter EU Region (PSP/Vita)

Want:
Paypal or Amazon Payment/GC
CYL

Im looking to buy a $10  Canadian PSN card. I have Paypal or amazon. Shoot me a message and we'll talk.

Has to be canadian. Not US 

I'm going all in for my digital PS4 library. If you have US only PSN credit for less than retail, shoot me a PM. I'd pay via paypal, thanks.

HAVE:

EU codes:

Duck Tales Remastered 11.99€ / £9.99

1 Month Playstation Plus / PS+ Trial
Hell Yeah!!! - 9.99€ / £7.99

ModNation™ Racers: Road Trip PS VITA (new) 14.99€ / £12.99

hot%2168.gif
  P4A - Persona 4 Arena
hot%2168.gif
  (new) $25 / 20€ / £15

US codes:

Cubixx HD - $6.99
COD:BO First Strike Map Pack - $8.99
LA PUCELLE TACTICS (new) - $6.99

Code offers are welcome as long as they are serious, so don't expect me to answer your PM if you try to offload a bunch of crappy avatar items on me. NO GAME SHARES PLEASE!!!

WANT:

Paypal (Verified)

US PSN Cards

iconps3.gif
PS3:

- Full PSN games

iconxbox360.gif
XBOX 360:

pc103.gif
PC:

Have:

Darksiders 2: Argul's Tomb - $1

Darksiders 2: The Crucible - $1

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Online Pass - $1

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Neon Alley Costume Pack - $2
narutogame.jpg

Want:

Paypal

Have:
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness (PS3) - $40
PES (Pro Evolution Soccer) 2014 Launch Edition with 3 Pre-Order DLC Packs (PS3) - $45

Want:
Paypal or Amazon Payment/GC
CYL

(2) Price is Right: Decades (PSN)
(1) Zack Zero (PSN)
(2) Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock (PSN)
(2) Foosball PS3/PSVita (PSN)
(1) Machinarium (PSN)
(1) Magic Orbz (PSN)
(1) Battlefield 3 Aftermath DLC EU PSN
(1) Playstation battle all star royale (PSN) PS3/VITA together
(1) Psych Yourself (PSN)
(1) Dollar Dash (PSN) EU
(1) Project X Zone (Nintendo 3DS code) UK/EU
(1) RIPD The Game (PSN)
(1) Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition (PSN)

Want:

Looking for Ducktales and Castle of Illusion (remake) for PS3

or
Amazon GC/or PSN credit/Riot Points 

I don't want the following: DLCs, PS One Classics, PS2 Classics, XBLA Games, MSP points, Online passes, Game Sharing, PayPal (I dont have Paypal and don't know how to use it), VITA games, or PS+ game offers (I have PS plus), demos, BETA games,

**I've read posts from other CAGs in this forum about the bad trade they had, I will no longer be sending my codes first. I just don't want to be one of the victim.. Don't trade with me if you want me to send the code first.

Anyone interested in a MGS1/VR Missions code for PS3?

We'd have to do it on the honor system since it's from a used copy, since I can't test it.

Looking for $10 paypal or trade for a copy of SFxT on Steam. (weekend deal)

Anyone interested in a MGS1/VR Missions code for PS3?

We'd have to do it on the honor system since it's from a used copy, since I can't test it.

Looking for $10 paypal or trade for a copy of SFxT on Steam. (weekend deal)
PSN codes can be tested through Sony's SEN website without redeeming them.

Have:

Tales of Xillia Limited Edition DLC (costumes)

Dead Space 3 Online Pass

Want:

Soul Sacrifice Online Pass

Paypal or Amazon GC

Offers

Have: 

- Little Big Planet Karting Online Pass

- Playstaion All Star Battle Royale Online Pass

Want: $1 Amazon GC for both

Edit: nevermind, i found it on Craigslist!

Want
Gta v se dlc (abilities)

Do not want blimp code, EVERYONE who bought Gta v got one, so its worthless.

Have
PayPal

Here's what I got:

Battlefield 3 Air Vehicle Shortcut   :ps3: [customspoiler=info]This bundle immediately unlocks all 41 upgrades for the attack helicopters, scout helicopters, and jets in Battlefield 3™. These items are normally unlocked by earning experience while using these vehicles in the game.[/customspoiler]

Bioshock Infinite pre-order bonus "Industrial Revolution" :360: / :ps3: / :pc: [customspoiler=info]The in-game rewards are 3 pieces of Gear (Handyman Nemesis, Sugar Rush, and Fleet Feet), 500 Silver Eagles, and 5 Lockpicks.[/customspoiler]

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified CodeBreakers :ps3: [customspoiler=info]A top secret government communications facility responsible for intercepting and decoding the enemy’s transmissions has gone radio-silent. In a desperate attempt to turn the tides of the secret war, Special Agent Carter and his squad must investigate the incident, eliminate any threats, and make contact with personnel in order to bring the facility back online and make sense of the mysterious code.[/customspoiler]

:arrow: Call of Duty:  Ghosts pre-order bonus "Digital Care Package"   :360: / :ps3: [customspoiler=info]This code can be redeemed for one of several randomly awarded in-game digital entitlements to enhance your Call of Duty: Ghosts multi-player experience.[/customspoiler]

Crysis 2 Limited Edition content :ps3: [customspoiler=info]This limited-quantity release of the game includes a SCAR weapon skin, Hologram Decoy weapon attachment, a unique Platinum Dog Tag and bonus XP.[/customspoiler]

Crysis 3 Hunter Edition content :ps3: [customspoiler=info]Get day 1 access to the Predator Bow. Plus: Early access to the Recon Arrow Attachment, early access to the Hunter Nanosuit Module, unique compound bow camo skin, level 5 XP boost for Multiplayer, and three exclusive dog-tags.[/customspoiler]

Dead Island Riptide "Survivor Pack" :360:

Dead Space 3 Online Pass :ps3: [customspoiler=info]Includes the Witness the Truth Suit (Insulated suit worn by deep dig teams), First Contact Suit (Designed for extended space exposure), and the Online Pass.[/customspoiler]

Diablo III Infernal Helm :360: / :ps3: [customspoiler=info]This game add-on package includes unique items not found anywhere else in the world of Sanctuary:  -Infernal Helm: Give your characters a +EXP bonus with this exclusive item.  -Angelic Wings: Call forth glowing angel wings with this cosmetic-only item.  -Bottled Cloud Dye: Dye your armor sets a cloudy white with this heavenly dye.  -Bottled Smoke Dye: Dye your armor sets an eerie smoky black with this sinister dye.[/customspoiler]

:arrow: FIFA 14 pre-order bonus "Ultimate Team Gold Pack" :360: / :ps3: [customspoiler=info]Receive 24 FIFA Ultimate Team Packs - one per week for 24 weeks - that can be used to build and strengthen their squad in Ultimate Team.  Each gold pack is a mix of 12 items, including players, contracts, stadiums, managers, staff, fitness, healing, balls, kits, and badges. Gold packs consist mostly of players rated 75+ in-game, and include one rare item, such as enhanced player attributes, longer contracts, and the most coveted players.[/customspoiler]

God of War: Ascension "Morpheus Armor" :ps3: [customspoiler=info]Smithed by Morpheus' own Shades, this armor casts enemies into a slumber of death. Download this unique armor set to customize your multiplayer warrior.[/customspoiler]

God of War: Ascension Online Pass :ps3: [customspoiler=info]Use this Online Pass to access the online features of God of War: Ascension™, including the all-new online multiplayer mode.[/customspoiler]

GTA V Atomic Blimp :360: / :ps3: [customspoiler=info]With access to the Atomic Blimp, players can take control of the most leisurely aircraft in the Los Santos skies.[/customspoiler]

Madden NFL 25 "Oakland Raiders Franchise Pack" :360: / :ps3: [customspoiler=info]John Madden, Tom Flores, and Fred Biletnikoff for use in Connected Franchise and Madden Ultimate Team.[/customspoiler]

Metro Last Light "Ranger Mode" :360:

:arrow: NBA 2K14 "King James" Bonus Pack :360: / :ps3: [customspoiler=info]Contents: * Lebron James Unlocked in Black Top Mode * Lebron James Signature Skill * Extra Content Unlocked in "Path To Greatness" Mode * 10,000 In game currency[/customspoiler]

NCAA Football 14 pre-order bonus "Big 12 Ultimate Team Pack"   :360: / :ps3:

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 Online Pass :ps3: [customspoiler=info]The Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 14 Online Pass unlocks the following online features:  * Online Clubhouse  * Connected Tournaments  * Online Multiplayer Modes such as Stroke, Match, Skins, Best Ball, Head-to-Head Play and More[/customspoiler]

Here's what I'm looking for:

PayPal

MS points :360:

PSN bucks :ps3:

Borderlands 2 costume packs :360:

Borderlands 2 Collector's Edition Pack :360:

PM me with offers for PayPal, MSP, or trade, thanks!

[Have]

Steam Keys:

McPixel
Nightsky

Dungeonland
Aquaria
Indie Game: The Movie
Mark of the Ninja
FTL: Faster Than Light
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
A Virus Named TOM
LIMBO
Bastion

[Want]

Amazon GC

Offers

Free but please let me know once it is used so I can delete post.

Bonus: “NBA 2K14 King James Bonus Pack”

Redemption CODE: PUN14-VFUAM-E1ZMB-IBICB-VWS5J

Not a PlayStation®Network member yet? Follow these steps before redeeming the code:

1.     Connect your PlayStation®3 system to a broadband internet connection.

2.     Create a New User by selecting the ‘Users’ and ‘Create New User’, and then log onto this new user.

3.     Sign up for a PlayStation®Network account by selecting ‘PlayStation®Network’ and then ‘Sign Up’.

4.     Follow the on-screen instructions to create your PlayStation®Network account.

To activate your King James code:

1.     Sign in to your PlayStation®Network account.

2.     Insert your NBA 2K14 game disc and launch the game.

3.     Follow on screen instructions to create your MyPLAYER Account.

4.     Use the right stick to bring up the Main Menu.

5.     Select Features.

6.     Select Codes.

7.     Select Enter Code and input the code found below using the virtual keyboard.

Anyone interested in trades for MSP? I have 10 codes for 1200 MSP that I'm not going to end up redeeming before I move on to the new consoles.

Not really interested in selling them or I would have posted in the Xbox thread. If you have PSN funds or cross-buy/Vita games to trade drop me a PM.

Have:

- 17 Weeks of Madden 25 Ultimate Team Codes 

- Resident Evil 3, 4 and 5

Want: 

Amazon GC

Vudu Credits

Ultraviolet Movies

(2) Price is Right: Decades (PSN)
(1) Zack Zero (PSN)
(2) Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock (PSN)
(2) Foosball PS3/PSVita (PSN)
(1) Machinarium (PSN)
(1) Magic Orbz (PSN)
(1) Battlefield 3 Aftermath DLC EU PSN
(1) Playstation battle all star royale (PSN) PS3/VITA together
(1) Psych Yourself (PSN)
(1) Dollar Dash (PSN) EU
(1) Project X Zone (Nintendo 3DS code) UK/EU
(1) RIPD The Game (PSN)
(1) Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition (PSN)

Want:

Looking for Ducktales and Castle of Illusion (remake) for PS3

or
Amazon GC/or PSN credit/Riot Points 

I don't want the following: DLCs, PS One Classics, PS2 Classics, XBLA Games, MSP points, Online passes, Game Sharing, PayPal (I dont have Paypal and don't know how to use it), VITA games, or PS+ game offers (I have PS plus), demos, BETA games,

**I've read posts from other CAGs in this forum about the bad trade they had, I will no longer be sending my codes first. I just don't want to be one of the victim.. Don't trade with me if you want me to send the code first.

bread's done
Back