PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

(1) Price is Right: Decades (PSN)
(1) Zack Zero (PSN)
(1) Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock (PSN)
(1) Foosball PS3/PSVita (PSN)
(1) Machinarium (PSN)
(1) Magic Orbz (PSN)
(1) Battlefield 3 Aftermath DLC EU PSN
(1) Playstation battle all star royale (PSN) PS3/VITA together
(1) Psych Yourself (PSN)
(1) Dollar Dash (PSN) EU
(1) Project X Zone (Nintendo 3DS code) UK/EU
(1) RIPD The Game (PSN)
(1) Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition (PSN)
(1) Final Exam (PSN)
(1) Beer Pong (PSN)

(1) Rainbow Moon (PSN) US VITA
(1) $35 Virgin Mobile money credit for Virgin Prepaid phone asking for $30 Riot Points.
(1) Tori Tori (PSN) US

Want:

$10 Riot Points for any PSN game
Other PSN offers, mainly looking for Riot Points but I'm open for PSN non-mobile PS games, PS Minis...

I don't want the following: DLCs, PS One Classics, PS2 Classics, XBLA Games, MSP points, Online passes, Game Sharing, PayPal (I dont have Paypal and don't know how to use it), VITA games, or PS+ game offers (I have PS plus), demos, BETA games,

**I've read posts from other CAGs in this forum about the bad trade they had, I will no longer be sending my codes first. I just don't want to be one of the victim.. Don't trade with me if you want me to send the code first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have:

Want:

• PayPal

Have:

PSN credit

Want:

$9 PayPal for $10 PSN
$18 PayPal for $20 PSN
$45 PayPal for $50 PSN

EDIT: Done for now. Thanks

Hey Guys

I want to buy a steam $50 gift card but things little tight right now so i have a PSN $50 card i would like to trade it with any one who able to buy me the steam gift card

a trustable members only please

thanks

WANT:
$2.19 PSN Credit (to round up an account with $4.81 balance to buy LBP2 DLC for $6.99)

HAVE:
PayPal
Amazon GC
Gameshare
etc - just PM me whatever alt source of payment you need

HAVE:

Uncharted 3 GoTY Online Pass (x2)

The Last Of Us Online Pass

Battlefield 4 preorder bonus (would have to go to battlefield.com and enter code)

WANT:

Paypal (No set figure in mind, make me an offer)

HAVE:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

US codes:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LA PUCELLE TACTICS (new) - $6.99
Proteus (new) - $9.99

COD:BO First Strike Map Pack - $7.99

EU codes:

hot%2168.gif
  P4A - Persona 4 Arena
hot%2168.gif
  (new) $24.99 / 19.99€ / £14.99

Hell Yeah!!! - 7.99€ / £5.99

FLASHBACK - 5.99€ / £5.49 (new)

ModNation™ Racers: Road Trip PS VITA (new) 12.99€ / £10.99

1 Month Playstation Plus / PS+ Trial

Code offers are welcome as long as they are serious, so don't expect me to answer your PM if you try to offload a bunch of crappy avatar items on me. NO GAME SHARES PLEASE!!!

WANT:

Paypal (Verified)

US PSN Cards

iconps3.gif
PS3:

- Full PSN games

iconxbox360.gif
XBOX 360:

pc103.gif
PC:

Have:

BF4 China Rising dlc (PS4) - $8

1 Month PS+ - $5

PS4 upgrade vouchers -- get the digital version of the game for $10, must have the PS3 disc to play game on PS4

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Battlefield 4 - $6

Call of Duty: Ghosts - $6

Batman: Arkham Origins Tim Drake Robin Skin - $5

WWE 2K14 Online Pass - $4

Batman: Arkham Origins Deathstroke Challenge Pack - $3

CoD: Ghosts Free Fall Map - $3

GTAV Atomic Blimp - $2

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Online Pass - $3

Saints Row IV Online Pass - $3

God of War: Ascension Online Pass - $3
Nuketown 2025 Multiplayer Map - $3
LittleBigPlanet Karting Online Pass - $3

Darksiders II Argul's Tomb - $2
Darksiders II Crucible Pass Code - $2

Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale DLC - Zeus and Isaac Clarke (code from GoW: Ascension) - $2
Resistance 3 Online Pass - $2

7-Day PS+ Trial - $1

Prototype 2 Radnet - $1

Rage Anarchy Edition Pack & Wasteland Sewer Missions - $1
Tomb Raider Shanty Town multiplayer map - $1
L.A. Noire "The Consul's Car" - $1

Want:
Paypal or Amazon gift card

Last Chance on the items, Send in your offers!

Have : PS3/PS4 Items for Sale, I Put them as PS4 but some Might work on PS3, Research before offering as i only have a PS4

2 - Call of Duty Ghosts PS4 Free Fall Map Codes

1 - Battlefield 4 PS4 Pre-Order Gold BattlePack

2 - Playstation Plus 1 Month Trial Codes

2 - Music Unlimited 1 Month Trial Codes

Want:

Paypal 

Amazon

PS4 Items

Maybe PSN Credit

(1) Price is Right: Decades (PSN)
(1) Zack Zero (PSN)
(1) Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock (PSN)
(1) Foosball PS3/PSVita (PSN)
(1) Machinarium (PSN)
(1) Magic Orbz (PSN)
(1) Battlefield 3 Aftermath DLC EU PSN
(1) Playstation battle all star royale (PSN) PS3/VITA together
(1) Psych Yourself (PSN)
(1) Dollar Dash (PSN) EU
(1) Project X Zone (Nintendo 3DS code) UK/EU
(1) RIPD The Game (PSN)
(1) Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition (PSN)
(1) Final Exam (PSN)
(1) Beer Pong (PSN)

(1) Rainbow Moon (PSN) US VITA
(1) $35 Virgin Mobile money credit for Virgin Prepaid phone asking for $30 Riot Points.
(1) Tori Tori (PSN) US

(2) Minecraft (PSN) US
(1) Aabs Animals (PSN) US

Want:

$10 Riot Points
Other PSN offers, mainly looking for Riot Points but I'm open for PSN non-mobile PS games, PS Minis...

I don't want the following: DLCs, PS One Classics, PS2 Classics, XBLA Games, MSP points, Online passes, Game Sharing, PayPal (I dont have Paypal and don't know how to use it), VITA games, or PS+ game offers (I have PS plus), demos, BETA games,

**I've read posts from other CAGs in this forum about the bad trade they had, I will no longer be sending my codes first. I just don't want to be one of the victim.. Don't trade with me if you want me to send the code first.

Have:

$16 paypal

want:

$20 psn code

pm please if anyone  has some psn codes...

also want risk of rain (missed the $4.50 deal if anyone has it for sale)

Have:

Killzone Shadowfall 'Shadow Pack' pre-order bonus (includes Kick in the Nuts Spotlight Maneuver, Stars n' Stripes OWL skin, Guerrilla OWL skin, and Shark Teeth OWL skin)

Want:

$5 PayPal (not including fees) or $5 Amazon giftcard/credit

Have:

$10 PSN Credit - asking for $10 Paypal

Your choice of either... Fatal Frame or Fatal Frame 2 PSN Code - asking $3 paypal

Hota88:

Last Active Today, 05:08 PM

traded with Kar3on and Mrzlbata

Mrzlbata:

Last Active Today, 05:07 PM

traded with Kar3on and Hota88

All 3 "people" traded within 10 minutes 

Can A Mod I.P Ban Kar3on he's trying to scam

And coincidentally all the feedback was left just minutes before he posted his deal here. 

The guy is a scammer.  He's been caught before.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/304704-cag-psn-gamesharing-6-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/?p=11157578

"kar3on is imthebatman/deedewa (sp?) , a scammer that was previously banned here and QJ"

And here's him scamming as Hota88 (one of the "other people" that just left him positive feedback)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/?p=11303727

"Everyone beware of a newb called Hota88 he changed the passwords of the 2 resell slots I gave him & now he's giving me fake info to his "$50 account" I'm fucking pissed right now."

And coincidentally all the feedback was left just minutes before he posted his deal here.

The guy is a scammer. He's been caught before.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/304704-cag-psn-gamesharing-6-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/?p=11157578

"kar3on is imthebatman/deedewa (sp?) , a scammer that was previously banned here and QJ"

And here's him scamming as Hota88 (one of the "other people" that just left him positive feedback)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/321948-cag-psn-gamesharing-7-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/?p=11303727

"Everyone beware of a newb called Hota88 he changed the passwords of the 2 resell slots I gave him & now he's giving me fake info to his "$50 account" I'm fucking pissed right now."
How do we get this guy banned? It wont let me report him.

bread's done
Back