PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

H : Tons of Full Digital Games and DLC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Games Digital Downloads / Add On Expansions / Ect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* God Eater Resurrection full game (plus day one dlc costumes for God Eater 2) - PS4 *$12* (sold out for now)

* Gal Gun : Double Peace Full Game Download - PS4 *$45*

* Street Fighter V full Game Download - PS4 or PC Available *$20*

* Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator Full Game Download - PS4 *$20*

* Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Full Game Download - PS4 *$40*

* Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear Solid VR Missions - PS3 *$8*

* Minecraft Full Digital Game - PS Vita / PS3 *$10*

* Saints Row : Gat out of Hell - PS4 *$6*

* Sly Cooper 3 HD Remaster - PS Vita *$6*

* Mighty No. 9 Full digital game (plus exclusive dlc, retro beck character and Ray character missions) - PS3 *$10*

*Call of Duty Roads to Victory - PS Vita (The code is for PS Vita but the game is a PSP port) *$6*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

DLC Add-On Content

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

* For Honor : Legacy Battle Pack DLC - PS4 *$5* (sold out for now)

* Lords of the Fallen : Complete Edition DLC content - PS4 *$6*

* Titanfall 2 Nitro Scorch Pack - PS4 *$4*

* Watch Dogs 2 Exclusive Zodiac Bonus Mission DLC - PS4 *$5*

* Gal Gun : Double Peace DLC Costume Set #1 - PS4/PS Vita Cross buy *$10*

* Call of Duty Black Ops - First Strike DLC Pack - PS3 *$7*

* Eve Valkyrie : Founders Pack Bonus DLC - PS4  *$5*

* Star Ocean : Integrity and Faithlessness Day One Edition DLC Code Pack - PS4 *$6* 

* World of Final Fantasy Day One Edition DLC content - PS4 *$10*

* Elder Scrolls Online Bonus DLC Dragon Warrior Costume and Yokudan Charger Mount - PS4  *$5*

* Dishonored 2 Imperial Assassins Pack DLC - PS4 - $5

*Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Day One DLC (Goku Black and Tao Stick Vehicle) - PS4 *$15*

* Saints Row gat out of hell exclusive plague of frogs / devils workshop pack dlc - PS4 *$2*

* Overwatch Origins Edition digital goodies DLC, Skins and extra blizzard game bonuses - PS4/PC (Battle.net code) *$10*

*Overwatch Widowmaker Noire Pre-Order Skin DLC - PS4 *sold out*

* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : Mutants in Manhattan Rock N Roll Exclusive Costumes Pre-Order DLC - PS3/PS4 *$7$

* Doom Demon Multiplayer Pack DLC - PS4 *$3*

*Uncharted 4 Libertalia Collector's Edition Exclusive DLC Pack - PS4 *$20*

http://s33.postimg.org/5rh952zbj/13275569_1082250085146612_898520550_o.jpg 

Last edited by a moderator:
seems like he is trying to rip people off.

In addition, he can't get his roman numeros right. the Masamune DLC i think comes with a new copy of the game. even if it dont, it cost $0.50 on the PSN store
To be fair, people got the 20% off codes for free too and were sure selling those :roll:

seems like he is trying to rip people off.

In addition, he can't get his roman numeros right. the Masamune DLC i think comes with a new copy of the game. even if it dont, it cost $0.50 on the PSN store
Looks at your feedback and then looks back at mine. Yeah, hush up if you don't know what you are talking about. Prices change constantly on PSN/Xbox store.

I swear CAG needs some serious moderation these days. Half the posts are supposed to be for people looking to buy/sell/trade, but are taken up by people too busy being snippy about every little thing on here. People criticized me for selling a DLC for Dead Rising 4 here for $15, but I sold it on eBay for $25. You don't like something, keep it moving.

Looks at your feedback and then looks back at mine. Yeah, hush up if you don't know what you are talking about.

I swear CAG needs some serious moderation these days. Half the posts are supposed to be for people looking to buy/sell/trade, but are taken up by people too busy being snippy about every little thing on here. People criticized me for selling a DLC for Dead Rising 4 here for $15, but I sold it on eBay for $25. You don't like something, keep it moving.
like you said, posts are supposed to be for people looking to buy/sell/trade. we are just giving a heads up for people that they are interested that there is an alternative place where they can get it cheaper so they could save money for something more. you said there are other markets for you to sell, there are also other markets for them to get for cheaper or for free.

and whats this I see? u edited your post from "$1 Paypal EACH or $1.50 for BOTH" to "$1 Paypal BOTH."

This is a code trading thread, not a discussion about deals. 

Furthermore, I paid $1 for the code, so not ripping anyone off. I'm trying to recoup what I spent. I love when people make assumptions. 

This is a code trading thread, not a discussion about deals.

Furthermore, I paid $1 for the code, so not ripping anyone off. I'm trying to recoup what I spent. I love when people make assumptions.
paid $1 for what? the Parappa the Rapper Dynamic Theme? it is free and why are you even selling that here? read the first post

5. Any items that are currently free to anyone at the time of your posting (DJ Hero 2 Tiesto pack, for example) are not allowed.

8. Codes freely available from promotions and the like aren't sell-able/trade-able for obvious reasons.

which wording there don't you understand?

I paid $1 for each code thank you very much. I can provide proof to a mod if need be. Heck, you can dig through my feedback and find proof. 

I'll take it down, if and when you tell me where it is listed as free (either code). As soon as it is not free, I'll relist it. Oh, how I love the hypocrisy on here though - (20% off PSN codes that were free in a newsletter for example). 

Either way, I understand you are a douche.

I paid $1 for each code thank you very much. I can provide proof to a mod if need be. Heck, you can dig through my feedback and find proof.

I'll take it down, if and when you tell me where it is listed as free (either code). As soon as it is not free, I'll relist it. Oh, how I love the hypocrisy on here though - (20% off PSN codes that were free in a newsletter for example).

Either way, I understand you are a douche.
nice and mature with the name calling. but thanks for clarifying that you were duped out of $1 for the free theme and trying to dupe someone else into buying it. no point in continuing to discuss with you

well here's the link to the free theme https://woobox.com/9588in and the answer to it is Matsuura. maybe now you can make more profit by registering emails to get more than 1 code to sell

Have: amazon gc

Want: (10-50$)PSN card at 20+% discount

Want: digital black ops 2, mortal kombat complete, grand theft auto IV complete, red dead redemption and nightmare bundle, last of use remastered, guacamelee super turbo, saints row third full package, dead space extraction, prince of Persia sands of time, prince of Persia ultimate, red dead redemption with the undead dlc, crisis 2, dead space 2 and 3,

usa

Want:

Firewatch on PSN

Twisted Metal 2

Twisted Metal Black

Have:

Paypal and some PSN codes

-Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo

-Resident Evil HD for PS4

HAVE:

New items and prices!

*All digital codes!*

- Bloodborne for 15$

- Saints Row: Gat out of Hell for best offer!

- Drive!Drive!Drive! for 5$

- Clockwork Tales of Glass and Ink for 5$

- Pinball Doctor Who table for best offer!

- Aqua Moto Racing Utopia for 6$

*Prices not set in stone but be reasonable ^^

Have:

:ps4: Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Edition DLC content (does not include game) - $10 Paypal OBO
:ps4: Destiny Iron Gjallarhorn Preorder Bonus - $5 Paypal please
:ps4: Rocket League retail CE DLC code (adds new cars) - $8 Paypal OBO
:ps4: Battleborn Firstborn pre-order DLC pack - $4 please OBO
:ps4: LittleBigPlanet 3 Day 1 Edition DLC
:ps3: Fallout New Vegas Mercenary Pack DLC
:ps3: Call of Duty Black Ops full game download - $5 please OBO

Want:
Paypal offers/XBL credit 

[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Have:[/size][/font]
[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Touhou Genso Wanderer (PS4 code)[/size][/font]
[font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Touhou Double Focus (PS4 code)[/size][/font][font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Want:[/size][/font][font='proxima-nova', helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Paypal[/size][/font]
Prices? Curious.

All codes from the US

PS4:

Assassin's Creed Syndicate - Darwin & Dickens Conspiracy Mission - $1

Assassin's Creed Unity - Chemical Revolution Mission - $1

Batman: Arkham Knight - 2 Exclusive Skins (Justice League 3000 Batman and Classic TV Series Batman) - $1

Batman: Arkham Knight - Scarecrow Nightmare Missions - $2

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Terminal Bonus Map, Alien Mixtape Camo, Octonian Blaster Player Card, Fate and Fortune Card Pack - $2

The Crew - 3 Cars (Mini Coop, BMW Z4, Dodge Ram) - $1

Destiny - Vanguard Armory - $1

Dishonored 2 - Imperial Assassin's Pack - $2

Doom - Demon Multiplayer Pack - $2

Dragon Quest Builders - Slimy Block Recipe, Springtide Sprinkles Recipe, Gold Block Recipe - $3

The Evil Within - The Fighting Chance Pack - $1

Far Cry Primal - Legend of the Mammoth Missions - $2

Final Fantasy XV - Masamune DLC Weapon - $2

For Honor - Legacy Battle Pack - $4

Hitman - Bonus Episodes (Landslide, The Icon, and A House Built on Sand) and Requiem Blood Money Pack - $10

Hitman - Soundtrack and Making Of Documentary (redeems at Square Enix) - $4

Homefront: The Revolution - Revolutionary Spirit Pack - $1

Horizon Zero Dawn - Nora Machine Trapper Pack - $5

Just Cause 3 - 3 Exclusive Weaponized Vehicles - $2

The Last Guardian - The Boy and Trico Theme and Mini Soundtrack - $3

Lords of the Fallen - Demonic Weapons Pack DLC - $1

Lords of the Fallen - The Monk's Decipher DLC - $1

Mad Max - Ripper - $1

Mad Max - Road Warrior Pack - $1

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - Day 1 dlc (ballistic shield/cardboard box/snake costume fatigues/mgo boost/adam-ska special) - $2

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor - Dark Ranger Pack (Playable Character Skin and 'Test of Power" Challenge Mode) - $1

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor - Blood Hunter Warband and Flesh Burner Warband Missions - $1

Murdered: Soul Suspect - Digital Strategy Map - $1

Nier: Automata - Machine Mask Accessory, Grimoire Weiss Pod, 4 Pod Skins - $4

Overwatch - Origins Edition Digital Goodies (for several other Blizzard games) - $2

Rocket League DLC (Supersonic Fury, Revenge of the Battle-Cars, Chaos Run, plus 4 vehicles) - $6

Toy Soldiers: War Chest - Legendary Heroes Pack - $1

Uncharted 4 - Best Buy DLC (Uncharted 2 Heist Skin/Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Skin/Golden Weapon Skin/300 MP Points) - $3

Watch Dogs - Breakthrough Pack - $2

World of Final Fantasy - Day One DLC - $5

PS3:

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - Shock Drop Slaughter Pit challenge map - $1

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - Online Pass - $1

Darksiders II - Argul's Tomb - $1

Destiny - Vanguard Armory - $1

Far Cry 4 - Hurk's Redemption (3 Exclusive Single-Player Missions) and The Impaler Harpoon Gun - $1
God of War: Ascension - Online Pass - $1

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Music Album Download (from Ultimate Edition) - $1
L.A. Noire - The Consul's Car - $1

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor - Dark Ranger Pack (Playable Character Skin and 'Test of Power" Challenge Mode) - $1

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor - Blood Hunter Warband and Flesh Burner Warband Missions - $1
Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty - $2
Resistance 3 - Online Pass - $1

Saints Row The Third - Online Pass - $1
Saints Row IV - Online Pass - $1

Tomb Raider - Shanty Town multiplayer map - $1

Have:
$10 psn ($8.5 each)
$20 psn ($17 each)
$50 psn ($42.5 each)
$60 psn ($51 each)
$75 psn ($62.75 each)
$100 psn ($85 each)

Want:
Bitcoin
Google wallet
Venmo
Chase quickpay 

Is selling a PSN account allowed? It contains the following digital games (which total $271 at their normal prices):

PSOne Classics

Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
Crash Team Racing
Rayman
Spyro the Dragon

PS2 Classics

Katamari Damacy
Psychonauts

Full PS3 Games

Devil May Cry HD Collection
Legend of Kay Anniversary
Lost Planet 3
Okami HD
Rayman 3 HD
Remember Me
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

PSN Titles

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
Family Feud Decades
Fibbage (PS3/PS4)
Final Fight: Double Impact
Flower (PS3/PS4)
Mega Man 9
Mega Man 10
STRIDER
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3

W: $60 PayPal

Is selling a PSN account allowed? It contains the following digital games (which total $271 at their normal prices):

PSOne Classics

Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
Crash Team Racing
Rayman
Spyro the Dragon

PS2 Classics

Katamari Damacy
Psychonauts

Full PS3 Games

Devil May Cry HD Collection
Legend of Kay Anniversary
Lost Planet 3
Okami HD
Rayman 3 HD
Remember Me
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

PSN Titles

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
Family Feud Decades
Fibbage (PS3/PS4)
Final Fight: Double Impact
Flower (PS3/PS4)
Mega Man 9
Mega Man 10
STRIDER
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3

W: $60 PayPal
you can at the gamesharing thread, but don't think you'll get close to what you're asking for...

Guy bought a capcom humble bundle and a few ps1 classics and thinks he can make $40 profit selling the account he redeemed it on. Classic

Looking for
PsPlus 12 month $45
Horizon Zero dawn $45
Uncharted 4 $25

Have:
PayPal

PM please if you have any of these. Thanks

$10 psn ($8.5 each)
$20 psn ($17 each)
$50 psn ($42.5 each)
$60 psn ($51 each)