PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

H : Tons of Full Digital Games and DLC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Games Digital Downloads / Add On Expansions / Ect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition Full Digital Game - PS4 - *$50*

* Windjammers - PS4 *$10*

* God Eater Resurrection full game (plus day one dlc costumes for God Eater 2) - PS4 *$12* (sold out for now)

* Dead Island Riptide Definitive Edition and Dead Island Retro Revenge Full digital Games - PS4 $6

* Gal Gun : Double Peace Full Game Download - PS4 *$35*

* Street Fighter V full Game Download - PS4 or PC Available *$20*

* Metal Gear Solid and Metal Gear Solid VR Missions - PS3 *$8*

* Minecraft Full Digital Game - PS Vita / PS3 *$10*

* Saints Row : Gat out of Hell - PS4 *$5*

* Sly Cooper 3 HD Remaster - PS Vita *$6*

* Mighty No. 9 Full digital game (plus exclusive dlc, retro beck character and Ray character missions) - PS3 *$10*

*Call of Duty Roads to Victory - PS Vita (The code is for PS Vita but the game is a PSP port) *$6*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

DLC Add-On Content

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Marvel Vs Capcom : Infinite Deluxe Edition Pre Order Bonus Costume -  PS4 *$15*

* Marvel Vs Capcom : Infinite Standard Edition Pre Order Costumes - PS4 $*8*

* For Honor : Legacy Battle Pack DLC - PS4 *$5*

* Lords of the Fallen : Complete Edition DLC content - PS4 *$6*

* Titanfall 2 Nitro Scorch Pack - PS4 *$4*

* Watch Dogs 2 Exclusive Zodiac Bonus Mission DLC - PS4 *$5*

* Gal Gun : Double Peace DLC Costume Set #1

(Includes the following Costume Packs)

•Gal*Gun: Double Peace 'Festival Time' Costume Set
•Gal*Gun: Double Peace 'Bunny Kigurumi' Costume Set
•Gal*Gun: Double Peace 'Chinese Dress' Costume Set
•Gal*Gun: Double Peace 'Maid Uniform' Costume Set 

- PS4/PS Vita Cross buy *$13*

* Call of Duty Black Ops - First Strike DLC Pack - PS3 *$7*

* Eve Valkyrie : Founders Pack Bonus DLC - PS4  *$5*

* Star Ocean : Integrity and Faithlessness Day One Edition DLC Code Pack - PS4 *$6* 

* World of Final Fantasy Day One Edition DLC content - PS4 *$10*

* Elder Scrolls Online Bonus DLC Dragon Warrior Costume and Yokudan Charger Mount - PS4  *$5*

* Dishonored 2 Imperial Assassins Pack DLC - PS4 - $5

* Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Day One DLC (Goku Black and Tao Stick Vehicle) - PS4 *$5*  (sold out for now)

* Saints Row gat out of hell exclusive plague of frogs / devils workshop pack dlc - PS4 *$2*

* Overwatch Origins Edition digital goodies DLC, Skins and extra blizzard game bonuses - PS4/PC (Battle.net code) *$10*

*Overwatch Widowmaker Noire Pre-Order Skin DLC - PS4 *sold out*

* Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : Mutants in Manhattan Rock N Roll Exclusive Costumes Pre-Order DLC - PS3/PS4 *$7$

* Doom Demon Multiplayer Pack DLC - PS4 *$3*

*Uncharted 4 Libertalia Collector's Edition Exclusive DLC Pack - PS4 *$20*

http://s33.postimg.org/5rh952zbj/13275569_1082250085146612_898520550_o.jpg 

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, please send offers as PMs instead of cluttering up the thread
Not everyone likes to answer their PMs. I posted all of these offers here in a public forum and still not one of them responded. what's the point of posting when you're not going to answer your offers? I miss the old days of this forum where people actually wanted to make money and have transactions.

If you get offended by "replies-a-lot", then the internet must be a scary place for you.

The irony in you reporting Izod, is that by posting in the thread the way you did, you actually broke a rule, while they did not.

100% agree with syndragore, PM people with offers, I don't feel the need to read FIVE of your personal posts when I jump in the thread, if someone does not reply via a PM, then they are most likely someone you would not want to trade with if they are that flaky.

When I post lists here, I never check the thread for replies, I look at my PM's, because you know, that's how it has always worked.

6. If you have a question about a persons list, send a PM. Do not ask it in the thread. There is also no need to make posts such as "PM sent." This will help reduce clutter.

I ALWAYS get replies on PM's about codes for sale.  So saying you never get replies seems like bullshit to me.

Also "lol" at reporting someone for doing absolutely nothing.  You have a lot of growing up to do.

Not everyone likes to answer their PMs. I posted all of these offers here in a public forum and still not one of them responded. what's the point of posting when you're not going to answer your offers? I miss the old days of this forum where people actually wanted to make money and have transactions.
You never PM'd me, a pm alerts me right away via email so I respond very quickly.. basically you are doing it wrong. Plus you are lowballing so you shouldn't expect sellers to be jumping at your incredible offers.

I honestly thought kyle was trying to be "funny" by his offers, and he didn't send them in a PM because they were not real attempts to make a purchase.

Honestly though, the world would be a better place if people would mind their own business.  If something doesn't concern you, just move on, your .02 most likely isn't wanted or needed.  I never broke a rule, I didn't ask a question about someone's list, I made a public offer on what someone was selling.  that is definitely not a rule breaking offense.  and also, I didn't say I never get responses from pms, I said people don't always like to respond to their pms.  Once again, this goes back to minding your own business.

And lastly, as far as offering lowballs, it was an offer.  The seller had a marked price, and I took a chance and made an offer.  Who is to say that what I offered was a lowball, all of my offers are reasonable.

Thank you to the staff and moderators of this site.

Then just leave kyle.  Learn proper etiquette and stop causing problems.  YOU are the problem here.  There are rules that you obviously can't follow.  We really need an ignore option now.

Honestly though, the world would be a better place if people would mind their own business. If something doesn't concern you, just move on, your .02 most likely isn't wanted or needed. I never broke a rule, I didn't ask a question about someone's list, I made a public offer on what someone was selling. that is definitely not a rule breaking offense. and also, I didn't say I never get responses from pms, I said people don't always like to respond to their pms. Once again, this goes back to minding your own business.

And lastly, as far as offering lowballs, it was an offer. The seller had a marked price, and I took a chance and made an offer. Who is to say that what I offered was a lowball, all of my offers are reasonable.

I was one of the people you made an offer to so I'd say it is my business and 33% lower than my asking price is a lowball and some of the others you offered only 33% of what they asked which is laughable. Lastly, thanking the staff and moderators isn't going to make you look any less offensive.

Want:

NHL 18 Young Stars Edition (or Deluxe Edition depending on price)

Have:

Paypal (PM me with your price)

Have:

Coldheart Rifle Destiny 2 Pre-Order DLC - $5 Paypal

Toy Soldiers Legendary Heroes Pack - $5 Paypal

Honestly though, the world would be a better place if people would mind their own business. If something doesn't concern you, just move on, your .02 most likely isn't wanted or needed. I never broke a rule, I didn't ask a question about someone's list, I made a public offer on what someone was selling. that is definitely not a rule breaking offense. and also, I didn't say I never get responses from pms, I said people don't always like to respond to their pms. Once again, this goes back to minding your own business.

And lastly, as far as offering lowballs, it was an offer. The seller had a marked price, and I took a chance and made an offer. Who is to say that what I offered was a lowball, all of my offers are reasonable.

read the rules again

Rules:

• The only things to be listed as "Haves" are PSN codes and methods of monetary payment, such as Paypal. Games, Home Items, Amazon gift cards, etc. Any posts containing other unrelated items will be deleted. If your post disappears, please review your items before simply reposting your list.
  • One post per person. If you make a new post with an updated list, please use the
    edit.gif
    function to delete your previous post.
  • Excessive posting is not allowed. Effective immediately, there is a post limit to every 3 days. In other words, if you make an updated post, do not make another one until 3 days after that post. If you sell/trade an item,
    edit.gif
    your post
  • Codes related to discounts on PSN/PS3/PSP merchandise (From Amazon or Gamestop and whatnot) are not to be listed.
  • Any items that are currently free to anyone at the time of your posting (DJ Hero 2 Tiesto pack, for example) are not allowed.
  • If you have a question about a persons list, send a PM. Do not ask it in the thread. There is also no need to make posts such as "PM sent." This will help reduce clutter.

W-

Copy of NBA 2k18

NHL 2018

Anything new or coming out that you have pm me.

H-

Paypal 

Amazon

Anything I can buy you with a debit card on amazon I have prime and also have gameclub unlocked on best buy. 

Have:

1x Everybody's Golf Pre Order Bonus

2x NHL 18 Standard Edition Pre Order Bonus

Want:

PayPal F&F

Have:

Untitled-2.gif
 Battlefield 1 Premium DLC Pass - $35 Paypal OBO

Untitled-2.gif
 Saints Row Gat out of Hell Game code - $8 Paypal OBO
Untitled-2.gif