PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Be aware of @Gurren Lagann

The user above me

He sold me a 3 month psn + code was redeemed saying support is closed have to wait until monday and wont refund me 

Last edited by a moderator:
I pm'd You the details also I already notified the mods about you redeeming my code and now want to be refunded.Good day sir
Lol the code was redeemed days before I tried to use it stop making up excuses and refund me scammer. You tried to say playstation was closed yesterday when I was talking to them about the code. Refund me.

Edit:

This guy is actually trying to scam me for $17 on a 3 month ps+ code he redeemed and wont refund me this shit is to funny.

I have messages from him making excuses as well :rofl:

Impossible I checked it before I sent it to you.
I just tried to use it 3 times for code has been already used please check your entry 3 times
Mind being patient with me till I call support and ask them when code was redeemed?
Unfortunately they are closed for the evening the chat support so we will have to wait till monday to clear this all up.
mean while i was talking to customer support online the whole time, they told me they couldnt tell me when the code was redeemed because I wasnt the one who purchased it and to try and charge back the payment with my cc company. the code was redeemed before i even used it though as to my account doesnt have ps+ still :)

If I was going to scam you I'd definitely do it for a whole lot more than just $17 and do you really think I would put my account in jeopardy considering the amount of feedback I have against your 15?

If I was going to scam you I'd definitely do it for a whole lot more than just $17 and do you really think I would put my account in jeopardy considering the amount of feedback I have against your 15?
Dude I was going to buy ps+ for $9 and decided to get it off you for 3 months. its $17 the code was already redeemed you claim it wasnt but i have no ps+, would you like to check my account its myxkey which has no ps+ i have no reason to lie about $17 :rofl:.

Refund me my money dude, it couldve been a mistake on your part but the code was redeemed.

https://imgur.com/nyPTUsv

im at work right now no reason to lie

Might want to take this to PM instead of clogging the thread and pissing off other members.
I already have he refuses to refund me and is acting like I redeemed the code. Ive shown my account has no ps+ and Ive contacted sony they said code was redeemed days before they couldnt give me an exact date because I wasnt the one who bought the code they said. Just trying to warn people before they buy from him.

Have
Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout (Switch, digital version)

Want Digital Game

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III (PS4)
Pokemon Sword / Shield (Switch)

other Switch / PS4 Game offer

There haven't been any new console bundles in awhile (I think the last one was RDR2). With the new Death Stranding bundle coming out tomorrow, hopefully we'll see the return of the 20% off code.

That being said, if anyone is selling, I'll preemptively set the bid at $3.

There haven't been any new console bundles in awhile (I think the last one was RDR2). With the new Death Stranding bundle coming out tomorrow, hopefully we'll see the return of the 20% off code.

That being said, if anyone is selling, I'll preemptively set the bid at $3.
My console will be here tomorrow. I will update this thread if there is one in there.

Have:

Death Stranding Pre-Order DLC - $3

PGcXVfi.png

Want:

Paypal/Venmo

Have

Want Digital Game

H: Death Stranding Pre-oder Bonus Code

- Death Stranding Dyanmic Theme

- PSN Avatar - Chibi Ludens

- Gold "Sam" Sunglasses

- Gold Armor Plate

- Gold Hat

- Gold Speed Skeleton

W: $5 Paypal

Have

DEATH STRANDING Digital Deluxe Edition Code - $50

Includes:

- DEATH STRANDING Digital Full Game

- In-Game Gear (Unlock in-game items via story progression)
  • -“Ludens Mask” Sunglasses (Gold)
  • -Power Skeleton (Gold)
  • -All-Terrain Skeleton (Gold)
  • -Armor Plate (Lv. 2) (Gold)
- DEATH STRANDING Complete Avatar Set – 10 avatars featuring various characters from the game

- DEATH STRANDING: Timefall (Original Music from the World of DEATH STRANDING) Music Album Digital Download and Behind the Scenes Digital Video

Want

Paypal

H: $50 PSN

W: 44 paypal or venmo

H:$50 Xbox Gift card

W: 44 paypal or venmo

You must have positive feedback history. thank you!

[Have]

Death Stranding Digital Deluxe edition (US PSN code) https://store.playst...EATHSTRANDELUXE

The Digital Deluxe Edition comes with the following: 

- DEATH STRANDING Digital Full Game
- “Ludens Mask” Sunglasses (Gold)
- Power Skeleton (Gold)
- All-Terrain Skeleton (Gold)
- Armor Plate (Lv. 2) (Gold)
- Complete Avatar Set – 10 avatars featuring various characters from the game
- Timefall (Original Music from the World of DEATH STRANDING)
- Music Album Digital Download** and Behind the Scenes Digital Video

Code can only be used on US PSN Accounts.

[Want]

$55 Paypal

HAVE:

*JUST ADDED 11/15*
*$20 PSN FOR $17* (Need a quick PayPal sale on this)

$4 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Endowment Defender pack: includes The Defender Pistol cosmetic weapon variant (including custom themed optic and reticle), weapon camo, watch, weapon charm, weapon sticker, 2 environment sprays, 3 emblems, and 2 calling cards

$2 Cod:mw pre-order bonus: unlock classic Captain Price in lackout in Black ops 4

$1 Concrete Genie pre-order bonus (includes Avatar Set and Denska Dynamic Theme

WANT:
Paypal or amazon

Have

Want Digital Game

Death Stranding (PS4)
Luigi Mansion 3 (Switch)

Want:

$50 PSN

Have:

$42.50 PayPal

Toss me a PM if you can accomodate!  I would need it ASAP if possible, PayPal ready to go.

bread's done
Back