PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

SELL OR RENT

HAVE : 

The Witcher 3 GOTY

Uncharted 4

Metal Gear Solid V Completed Edition 

Mafia 3

Call of Duty WWII

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 

Need for speed Payback

Project Cars 2

Lego City Undercover

Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame

Stars Wars Battlefront 2 

Assassins Creed Origins 

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Gold Edition 

DriveClub + ALL DLC

Until Dawn

GTA V

Batman Arkham Knight 

Battefield 1

Ark Survival 

Rayman Legends 

Sniper Elite 3 

Hitman 

Want : Paypal 

Last edited by a moderator:
SELL OR RENT

HAVE :

The Witcher 3 GOTY

Uncharted 4

Metal Gear Solid V Completed Edition

Mafia 3

Call of Duty WWII

Call of Duty Black Ops 4

Need for speed Payback

Project Cars 2

Lego City Undercover

Lego Ninjago Movie Videogame

Stars Wars Battlefront 2
Assassins Creed Origins

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 Gold Edition

DriveClub + ALL DLC

Until Dawn

GTA V

Batman Arkham Knight

Battefield 1

Ark Survival

Rayman Legends

Sniper Elite 3

Hitman

Want : Paypal
Are you selling the code?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Anyone else got scammed by qdizzle? I sold him a $50 code a while ago and he claimed AFTER A FULL WEEK that it didnt work and demanded a refund. I gave him the refund because what can you do with his reputation? But i wondered if he has done this to others who sell psn codes here? It will only really matter for the psn codes or other higher priced items not the $3 rents. I was shocked honestly because he was always reliable and fun most of the time. It was just weird because he tried at the same time to sell me something and I didnt immediately reply and he kept sending more and more messages as if he was mad, then just claimed the $50 code didnt work.

Anyone else got scammed by qdizzle? I sold him a $50 code a while ago and he claimed AFTER A FULL WEEK that it didnt work and demanded a refund. I gave him the refund because what can you do with his reputation? But i wondered if he has done this to others who sell psn codes here? It will only really matter for the psn codes or other higher priced items not the $3 rents. I was shocked honestly because he was always reliable and fun most of the time. It was just weird because he tried at the same time to sell me something and I didnt immediately reply and he kept sending more and more messages as if he was mad, then just claimed the $50 code didnt work.
Here's that boy who can't pee sitting up straight. Instead of spewing nonsense out of your ass, and calling out reputable members of this site, why don't you find something else to plug up your bunghole? These upstanding members you keep on bitching about have more merit and standing in this community than you ever will you retard. Take your fuckn nonsense to PMs. No one wants you here. I would trust my 2 cents with those guys than some fuckn pig.

U are a dispicable person who deserves to be banned from this site zero class.

I've known Qdizzle a long time and I've never had a single issue with him. I've also never heard anyone complain about him or have a problem.

You don't matter, and you should go away.

Since nobody has asked, what’s the backstory on this whole scamming thing?
I don't know, but the fact that it keeps unfolding in 2 separate threads and the mods have not yet intervened is disturbing. I get alerting people to avoid a scam, but this seems more than that.

I've done a lot of business with qdizzle and I have never had any trouble with him. So anyone who claims he scammed you, no. Just no. Your word will not be accepted.

Have:

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Expansion Pass - $12 
The Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ Expansion Pass includes:

• Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion
• Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion
• The Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion
• The Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion

Want:

Paypal/Venmo

Have:

Middle-Earth: Shadow of War Expansion Pass - $12