PSN Code Trading Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

HAVE:

Mortal Kombat 1 Kombat Pack - $30 OBO

Mortal Kombat 1 Pre Order Shang Tsung DLC - $5 OBO

Take both for $33 PayPal

Last edited by a moderator:
Have:

Mortal Kombat 1 Premium Edition EU Code - 50€

Want: PP or trade for Xbox code

Btw, it can be activated on EU accounts that can be set as primary on US consoles, so you can play with your primary US account.

HAVE:

Mortal Kombat 1 Kombat Pack - $30 OBO

Mortal Kombat 1 Pre Order Shang Tsung DLC - $5 OBO

Payday 3 Gold Season Pass + Solidus Mask (from the Collector's Edition) - $40 OBO

Payday 3 Pre Order Trifecta Loot Bag - $10 OBO

WANT:

PayPal

H: Assassin's Creed Mirage Deluxe DLC code PS5/PS4 US region - $6

Trepang 2 PS5 US region - $20

Want: Paypal F&F or Amazon GC

Dude scammed me for $70

Don’t fall for his bullshit. Sent my Best Buy GC and he never sent me codes. Kept feeding me line after line of nonsense. Been 24 hours and still nothing.

Avoid him
Respectfully brother your feedback is too high to be going first. i hope it works out for you and its just a misunderstanding

Dude scammed me for $70

Don’t fall for his bullshit. Sent my Best Buy GC and he never sent me codes. Kept feeding me line after line of nonsense. Been 24 hours and still nothing.

Avoid him
Looks like I wasn't the only one. It's been over 48 hrs for me & I should have let him go first given his feedback/activity level.

dEvAnGeL

Sent 11 October 2023 - 08:19 PM

Send the 70 psn code and an email to send you the 50 bestbuy gift card once i successfully activate the psn code.

WeSker_5040

Sent 11 October 2023 - 08:23 PM

How long would it take for u to get the digital code?

dEvAnGeL

Sent 11 October 2023 - 08:25 PM

You are dragging this off. I’m not interested anymore. Thanks for reaching out. Best of luck selling or trading the code. Please do not send me anything.

WeSker_5040

Sent 11 October 2023 - 08:26 PM

This is really funny lol I just asked a question and you start of being cocky because I’ve never dealt anyone here

WeSker_5040

Sent 11 October 2023 - 08:27 PM

It was just a mere question because the thing I want I dont want it to run out of inventory, you could simply say right away after I activate the code and we could get done with it but oh boy.

dEvAnGeL

Sent 11 October 2023 - 08:32 PM

You have zero feedback here. I had the BestBuy GC ready to go. I asked you 3 times to send the PSN code and you always replied with a question, which made me question the deal. I respectfully declined the trade and wished you the best.

WeSker_5040

Sent 11 October 2023 - 08:34 PM

Ok maybe we got off the wrong foot should I send it?

If a deal seems too good to be true, it might be. He tried with me and i got out on time.

[H] XBOX Your Choice:star field,redfall,doom eternal+exp,sea of thieves,forza motorsport,and Halo Infinite

[W] 25-30 Playstation NA Code

Have

Trepang 2 PS5 EU region - $20

The Gap PS5 EU region - $14

Inescapable: No Rules, No Rescue PS4 US region - $38

Want Paypal F&F or Amazon credit

Have:

Quantum Error PS5 Digital EU region - $35

Headbangers: Rhythm Royale PS5/PS4 EU region - $12

The Foglands PS5 EU region - $15

Want Paypal F&F or Amazon credit

H: Death Stranding Digital Deluxe Content (in-game items and avatars and such, not the game).

W: paypal, cashapp, amazon gc, psn, eshop, whatever

bread's done
Back