PSN Down Tomorrow

smiggity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
PSN will be down tomorrow from 11 am til 1 pm EST for scheduled maintinence..If my memory serves me correctly the last 2 system updates came on a Tuesday.. I am not trying to start a super-rumor thread or anything, just getting the word out.. Hopefully it will be new firmware!!!

Also, just saw this on Kotaku; http://kotaku.com/366094/is-this-the-new-playstation-store
Probably fake, since they misspelled echodrome and had other errors.

two hours?! What am I supposed to do without my Team Fortress 2 and Fight Night Round 3?

In game communication you say! Yea right some more crap I wont even notice like folding home version 5.68707! Yes!

If this is anything like the XBox scheduled maintenance, it's just that, scheduled maintenance; BUT it's usually maintenance to prepare the backend for their semi-anual update. I wouldn't be surprised if this is preparing the infrastructure for Home or the new PSN store.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']If this is anything like the XBox scheduled maintenance, it's just that, scheduled maintenance; BUT it's usually maintenance to prepare the backend for their semi-anual update. I wouldn't be surprised if this is preparing the infrastructure for Home or the new PSN store.[/quote]

I have come to the same conclusion....

bread's done
Back