PSN Flash Sale ends 12/27 @ 11 AM ET/8 AM PT - $14.69 FFIX PS4, $19.79 Yakuza Kiwami

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Flash Sale Page

PS4
Absolver - $20.09 - 33% Off
America's Greatest Game Shows: Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy - $19.99 - 50% Off
Assassin's Creed Origins - $40.19 - 33% Off
Assassin's Creed Origins Deluxe Edition - $46.89 - 33% Off
Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition - $66.99 - 33% Off
Batman: The Enemy Within Season Pass - $12.49 - 50% Off
Call of Duty: WW II + Destiny 2 Bundle - $77.99 - 35% Off
Call of Duty: WW II + Destiny 2 Bundle Digital Deluxe Bundle - $139.99 - 30% Off
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - $20.99 - 30% Off
F1 2017 - $35.99 - 40% Off
FIFA 18 - $29.99 - 50% Off
FIFA 18 Icon Edition - $49.99 - 50% Off
FIFA 18 Ronaldo Edition - $39.99 - 50% Off
Final Fantasy IX - $14.69 - 30% Off
PSVR :ps4: Gran Turismo Sport - $39.59 - 34% Off
PSVR  :ps4: Gran Turismo Sport Digital Deluxe Edition - $59.99 - 25% Off
L.A. Noire - $29.99 - 25% Off
Life is Strange: Before the Storm Deluxe Edition - $17.49 - 30% Off
Madden NFL 18: G.O.A.T. Holiday Edition - $31.99 - 60% Off
Madden NFL 18 Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off
The Minecraft: Story Mode Bundle - $13.99 - 60% Off
NBA 2K18 - $38.99 - 35% Off
NBA 2K18 Legend Edition - $59.99 - 40% Off
NBA 2K18 Legend Edition Gold - $89.99 - 40% Off
Persona 5 - $39.59 - 34% Off
Persona 5: Ultimate Edition - $79.99 - 36% Off
NHL 18 Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off
NHL 18 Young Stars Deluxe Edition - $39.99 - 60% Off
NHL 18 Young Stars Edition - $31.99 - 60% Off
Ruiner - $13.39 - 33% Off
Sonic Forces Digital Bonus Edition - $27.99 - 30% Off
South Park: The Fractured but Whole - $29.99 - 50% Off
South Park: The Fractured but Whole Gold Edition - $44.99 - 50% Off
Spintires: Mudrunner - $29.99 - 25% Off
Star Wars Battlefront II - $34.79 - 42% Off
Star Wars Battlefront II: Elite Trooper - $46.39 - 42% Off
Street Fighter V 2017 Deluxe Edition - $31.99 - 60% Off
The Telltale Batman Bundle - $15.99 - 60% Off
The Telltale Mega Collection - $51.99 - 60% Off
WWE 2K18 - $35.99 - 40% Off
WWE 2K18 Digital Deluxe Edition - $53.99 - 40% Off
Yakuza Kiwami - $19.79 - 34% Off

PS4 Add-ons
Warframe - 170 Platinum - $6.99 - 30% Off
Warframe - 370 Platinum - $6.99 - 35% Off
Warframe - 1000 Platinum + Rare Mod - $29.99 - 40% Off
Warframe - 2100 Platinum +  Dual Rare Mod - $54.99 - 45% Off
Warframe - 3210 Platinum + Triple Rare Mod - $74.99 - 50% Off
XCOM 2 - War of the Chosen - $29.99 - 25% Off

PS3
NBA 2K18 - $41.99 - 30% Off
Persona 5 - $32.99 - 34% Off
Persona 5: Ultimate Edition - $73.59 - 36% Off

Have a Happy Holiday weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which is a shame because it is a pretty cool game. Just never took off.
Yep Lawbreakers is awesome. They launched too close to Destiny 2. That killed them. Maybe they’ll go the free to pay model to boost the community.

I don’t think I’ll ever buy another game from PSN, physical only for me. I purchased a multiplayer only game recently, which apparently has zero community left, so it’s completely useless. Left it on for 20 minutes and it never found a game.

Contacted Sony, explained it, and they said since the game was downloaded and launched, to go F*** myself.

How would I possibly know the game was useless WITHOUT downloading and launching it?

To treat a customer like this, that has purchased over 400 PSN games for PS4 alone, is beyond me. It’s like they have zero business sense.

Never again.

If Sony didn’t have such good exclusives I would definitely have gone Xbox Only, since they are pretty great about refunds, and being more reasonable than a rat.

With steam, microsoft, and just about every company now, Sony needs to get with the times on digital purchases or they’re going to start losing people.
I contacted chat support the other day to get a refund on a game, and they gave me one as a one-time courtesy. You could just say the game was purchased without your knowledge.

Yeah, MS started allowing refunds on digital purchases without any issues, as long as they were made within 2 weeks and you haven't played for more than 2 hours. You supposedly don't even have to contact them to request a refund.

Yeah, MS started allowing refunds on digital purchases without any issues, as long as they were made within 2 weeks and you haven't played for more than 2 hours. You supposedly don't even have to contact them to request a refund.
Unfortunately, months later, that’s still only available to a small number of preview members. Been waiting for it to roll out to everyone — if it ever does.

I hate to say it, but I'd buy less with that policy in place.  I mean, I just buy games digitally now, and often -never- play them, or, get around to them a year after I bought them.  If I knew I had to play them within 2 weeks to get a refund if I didn't like it?  I just would put off buying everything, and grab one at a time.   There are also games I buy 'just to try' in case I like it, and I'd be refunding those like crazy.

I'm not saying I hate the idea of refunds... obviously, it's a great to have.  But yeah.  I'd be buying a lot less.

I hate to say it, but I'd buy less with that policy in place. I mean, I just buy games digitally now, and often -never- play them, or, get around to them a year after I bought them. If I knew I had to play them within 2 weeks to get a refund if I didn't like it? I just would put off buying everything, and grab one at a time. There are also games I buy 'just to try' in case I like it, and I'd be refunding those like crazy.

I'm not saying I hate the idea of refunds... obviously, it's a great to have. But yeah. I'd be buying a lot less.
I’d be buying more to try stuff and then refunding stuff left and right that I didn’t like. But sure they’d eventually shut it down if it was abused.

tumblr_m8bdujPyrV1qlh1s6o1_250.gif

Yeah, that would be nice. It would also be nice to be able to request a 20% code if you didn't get one. It would also also be nice if PS Now behaved like the Xbox Game Pass and allowed you to download games instead of streaming them.

Dammit, Sony.

tumblr_myaoh8cf9b1r7c5qfo2_.gif

I am not the most informed on this but wouldn't waiting for the Arcade Edition be better at this point?
That’s what i did b/c 1) you can earn offline fight money between now and the change in jan 2) arcade edition physical is vanilla with s1 and s2 vouchers 3) $25 < $40

That’s what i did b/c 1) you can earn offline fight money between now and the change in jan 2) arcade edition physical is vanilla with s1 and s2 vouchers 3) $25 < $40
alright thanks but i just missed that 25 dollar window because i was considering getting gamestop's SFV Arcade Edition that comes with additional skins. too bad season 3 is seperate from everything.

Street fighter 2017 deluxe bundle worth the price with 20 percent discount?

I am not the most informed on this but wouldn't waiting for the Arcade Edition be better at this point?
The 2017 Deluxe Edition bundle is basically the same as what Arcade Edition will be in terms of included DLC. It's just the base game + character passes for seasons 1 and 2. The main difference is the AE will include the patch with the new modes off the bat, but everyone gets that patch for free anyway.

So in this sale, the 2017 Deluxe Edition is cheaper than AE will be on release, but if you want the season 3 character pass, I'd say wait for the 2018 Deluxe Edition which will probably hit the same day (January 18th), probably at $59.99.

L.A. Noire - $29.99 - 25% Off
lmfao, $30 fucking dollars for a game that was about $5 in the bargain bin a couple months after release over half a decade ago?

And before anyone asks, the PS4 version features no new content, it's a port with extremely minimal graphical upgrades.

I guess they lost such an extraordinarily massive amount of money on this game they desperately hope trying to sell it again at full price would work out for them.

lmfao, $30 fucking dollars for a game that was about $5 in the bargain bin a couple months after release over half a decade ago?

And before anyone asks, the PS4 version features no new content, it's a port with extremely minimal graphical upgrades.

I guess they lost such an extraordinarily massive amount of money on this game they desperately hope trying to sell it again at full price would work out for them.
I paid $23 and change for it a couple weeks back at Best Buy. Loved it the first time I 100% completed it, so to me, the $23 was justified.

bread's done
Back