[PSN] flOw for FREE 24hrs blitz

Wow, gotta love PSN. First we get regular sales, now freebies!?

The last freebie was kinda lame (Rag Doll Kung Fu), but flOw is a great game, and you can't beat free! Thanks OP!

[quote name='wizic']like free as in you get to keep the game or will deleted after 24hrs?[/QUOTE]

Usually once you DL a game from PSN, it stays in your downloaded items list to download again whenever you wish. Useful if you format your HD and want to redownload your account items.

What's wrong with RDKF? For free, I think it's hellafun. And some of the trophies are pretty easy to get.

Awesome heads up, Thanks addone! :applause:

What's nice is Canada was included in this, Rag Doll was US only. Had to use my fake US account for that, but I thought the game was really bad so whatever.

Too bad Playstation doesn't have an integrated store for PC like xbox marketplace. Could have really used it right about now since I'm away from my PS3 for the weekend.

[quote name='Sousanator']Too bad Playstation doesn't have an integrated store for PC like xbox marketplace. Could have really used it right about now since I'm away from my PS3 for the weekend.[/QUOTE]

I know there is a PC store version of PSN, you're saying that you've tried that and it doesn't work?
Your other alternative is setting up remote login and accessing your PS3 through the PSP.

Of course, you need a PSP, wireless access, and your PS3 set up to do all this. :cold:

[quote name='KILLER TREKKY']Awesome, downloading it as I type, along with that Heavy Rain demo :p[/QUOTE]

Samesies!

On a sadder note, I'm bitter as shit that Jenn Heil didn't win the gold in mogul's tonight. Bitter. As. Shit.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I've heard that Flow doesn't show up in your download list, so if you delete it it's gone for good. (This applies to the free download of it.)[/QUOTE]
I just checked and it's true.

[quote name='TripleQ']I'm kind of new at this PS3 thing.. is there a way to buy stuff on the web like xbox live?[/QUOTE]

There is a PC-downloadable storefront, but it seems to work for PSP downloads only, not the PS3.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']If so it must have been removed after the 24hr limit, cos it was on mine during the free period.[/QUOTE]I don't know if it was there before but it's not there now. I wanted to gameshare it with my brother because he wasn't home when it was free so he missed it.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I've heard that Flow doesn't show up in your download list, so if you delete it it's gone for good. (This applies to the free download of it.)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it disappeared from my download list. It's on my hard drive right now but what happens if I need to upgrade my hard-drive? Since I can't re-download it does that mean I lose it for good if I change hard-drives?

bread's done
Back