Parks and Recreation Season 2 Episode 1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Teodoric79']PSN has some free episodes this week

Full Metal Alchemist Season 2 Episode 1

Late Night with Jimmy Kimmel Season 1 Episode 6 Highlights

Metapocalypse Season 2 Episode 19

I want to work for Diddy Season 2 Episode1

Naruto Shippuden Eisode 1[/QUOTE]

Did you mean Late Night with Jimmy Fallon? I found a free episode of "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Season 1 Episode 6 Highlights." Most of what I've found when searching for "Jimmy Kimmel" are episodes of Crank Yankers :p

[quote name='PseudoFinrod']Did you mean Late Night with Jimmy Fallon? I found a free episode of "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Season 1 Episode 6 Highlights." Most of what I've found when searching for "Jimmy Kimmel" are episodes of Crank Yankers :p[/QUOTE]
Your right thanks for catching that

[quote name='ryoga79']Shippuden eps 1 shows up as $1.99 for me.[/QUOTE]

They offer free episodes for a limited time. I try to change it as they speaking of which does anyone know how to change a thread title.

[quote name='Teodoric79']They offer free episodes for a limited time. I try to change it as they speaking of which does anyone know how to change a thread title.[/QUOTE]

Click the edit button and go to advanced options which will let you edit the Title of your OP.

[quote name='cdeener']Click the edit button and go to advanced options which will let you edit the Title of your OP.[/QUOTE]
Thank you

so how often should i be checking tv shows > free tv? once a week? do they do it for movies or at least movie extras like that harry potter featurette?

They seem to change it once a week but its random what days they add and remove stuff I haven't seen any free movie stuff yet though only tv so far.

[quote name='Teodoric79']They seem to change it once a week but its random what days they add and remove stuff I haven't seen any free movie stuff yet though only tv so far.[/QUOTE]

yeah i did a little more searching (i hit the down arrow ;) ) and found there's a similar thing under movies where they show free movie extras: two ice age shorts, extended scene from year one, and a stunts/making of for angel of death. those were pretty good. there was some other stuff too.

bread's done
Back