PSN Gamesharing Feedback Thread

-1 to lain21us ive asked hin for a slot of Batman ao, he gave me paypal acc, 1 day later he tell me he refund me beacuse i have not enough feedback. Then i show my feedback of gamesharing:

page 13:
+2 to juanjoalbo for buying RE5 and MGR resells from me

Page 16:
+1 to Sir JJ - GTA phantom off main

Page 15:
+3 to juanjoalbo (now known as Sir JJ) for buying my Darksiders, Red Faction Guerrilla and RE4+CVX HD resells.

page 11:
+1 juanjoalbo for purchasing a phantom

Page 9:

+1 Juanjoalbo for buying GOW phantom

Page 8:

+1 to juanjoalbo for buying GTA 5 phantom.

Page 4:

Feedback Updates

+1 to iwarboy for Dead Island Riptide.

+1 to juanjoalbo for Injustice.

+1 to jlazenby1 for Army of Two

+1 to anwbear for Crysis 2

-2 to Pravado for the previous RERevelations and Army of Two Deal. He is being refunded.

he saw it but he tells me that he dont care about the gameshare tread. I think he just fuking kidding me because woot we are trying to make, isnt a gameshare? . :bomb:

Last edited by a moderator:
No big deal, bought a resell, however was told that the password would be reset since the other slot was still open.

I was told after I bought it and activated it, that if I were to sell it I needed to contact him first. I told him that was not standard procedure and that that was not disclosed.

I think the other resell is finally sold, and I have control with the password I was given

The seller is an established member, and i'm sure he means no harm, however, it bugged me this situation. I won't +1 or -1 him for this, unless a problem rises in the future.

I hate drama

What +1 are you removing and what quirks did you experience? Everything cool?

Haven't been using this thread for my last few trades. Guess it slips my mind sometimes haha.

Anyways, +1 to wpress, Taint, and slayerxx1 for joining the CoD: Ghosts group that I hosted.

Also +1 to Raiborg for the Batman: AO timeshare.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back