PSN Gamesharing Feedback Thread

+1 sigmablast and big thanks from the cheapass need for speed crew for hosting Nfs Rivals ps3 for us conviently, quickly and with class!

-1 Cak scammer.I paid for phantom of bad company 2 that he offered me in PM, 20 messages and one and a half hour later i still not receive the account and now he asks for feedback??

Last edited by a moderator:
-1 to wohlstand Extremely impatient buyer. Threatened to report me, and left negative feedback on my profile for no reason.

+1 to shadowlombax sold ME3 share.

-1 to wohlstand Extremely impatient buyer. Threatened to report me, and left negative feedback on my profile for no reason.

+1 to shadowlombax sold ME3 share.
i paid you immediately, even a bit more for a phantom only. then i had to ask like 5 times for the account. the last was you said "one second" but then again nothing...! and next you send a PM asking me to leave feedback when i still didnt get the account from you?? which led me to leave you the negative feedback . you only sent the account AFTER i left negative feedback so you think this was a good deal from your side ?

plus then leaving me retaliation feedback .. (at the moment you left me retaliation feedback, you still had not sent the account...). when you receive a payment and keep coming online and reading and writing PMs, you should really tell your buyer the account or tell him why he will have to wait a bit. Its time for you to say sorry. While i may have overreacted it was your actions that lead to this, maybe I just got lucky with all the other people I traded with but they were excellent, but you really were a bad experience Cak. but since you sent the account finally i am willing to forgive & forget to just be done with this:)

+1 to everyone in the Diablo 3 group I hosted:

Diablo 3 - $40

Resell - $13.33

1. iknowlondon

2.Taavivesi

Phantom - $6.67

1. captaintek3304

2. breakfuss

+1 to sky03 (for buying Lego Marvel)

+1 to Teh Reaper (for buying COD Ghost )

+1 to Aulf (for buying COD Ghost )

+1 to Revanchist (for buying COD Ghost )

+1 to gnatmonkee for hosting a PS3/PS4 Battlefield 4 group [snagged a PS3 resell]

+1 to everyone below for my Deadpool group
R: iknowlondon
P: wohlstand
P: breakfuss

bread's done
Back