PSN Holiday Weekend Sale On ACIII and AC:Liberation

DoubleD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Surprised to not see much excitement out there about this. In fact, I can't find a post here about it at all. Maybe everyone got their deals over Black Friday. Anyway, if anyone is in the market for digital versions of ACIII or AC:Liberation on PSN, Ubisoft has slashed prices for the weekend.

ACIII - $38.99 (35% off)
ACIII Gold With Season Pass - $58.49 (35% off)
AC:Liberation - $23.89 (35% off)
Both ACIII (Gold With Season Pass) & AC:Liberation Together - $59.99 (50% off)

Here's an article. Weirdly, I couldn't even find mention on Ubisoft's site or Playstation Blog.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...end-makes-aciii-and-aciii-liberation-cheaper/

Last edited by a moderator:
These are good deals but you are right. A lot of people got these games on or after Black Friday. I got the ACIII: Liberation Vita bundle and ACIII for $23 from Amazon.

I actually bit on this last night. Looked on here and was surprised to see no thread, but it was mentioned in the PSN thread so I figured people knew, but werent too interested

AC Liberation was marked for $19.99 "Rollback" at Wal-Mart B&M last night. I only stopped at one so I don't know if it's YMMV or not.

Yup downloading assassins creed 3 liberation now. Not to interested in the season pass since there are much better games to play online I think like borderlands. :) it's should be noted that the one for $59.99 with the ps3 and vita version comes with the season pass. I would have thought about it but I already have the ps3 version on disc.

[quote name='Outlaw1986']Yup downloading assassins creed 3 liberation now. Not to interested in the season pass since there are much better games to play online I think like borderlands. :) it's should be noted that the one for $59.99 with the ps3 and vita version comes with the season pass. I would have thought about it but I already have the ps3 version on disc.[/QUOTE] its YMMV

[quote name='edison']AC Liberation was marked for $19.99 "Rollback" at Wal-Mart B&M last night. I only stopped at one so I don't know if it's YMMV or not.[/QUOTE]

Dang it. Oh well at least I didn't have to spend actual money on it since I got my $50 PSN card free with my playstation credit card.

[quote name='Outlaw1986']?..should be noted that the one for $59.99 with the ps3 and vita version comes with the season pass. I would have thought about it but I already have the ps3 version on disc.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Now added that detail.

[quote name='edison']AC Liberation was marked for $19.99 "Rollback" at Wal-Mart B&M last night. I only stopped at one so I don't know if it's YMMV or not.[/QUOTE]

Can anyone confirm this? 20 is my price point on this and I want a physical copy.

[quote name='RiPPn']Can anyone confirm this? 20 is my price point on this and I want a physical copy.[/QUOTE]
Tried my local Walmart and it rang up as $40. So this is YMMV.

I'm going to keep waiting for $20 new cartridge.

[quote name='Outlaw1986']Dang it. Oh well at least I didn't have to spend actual money on it since I got my $50 PSN card free with my playstation credit card.[/QUOTE]

I hear that CC is useless now a days. Plenty of better ones. But that's off topic.

This game is worth $20 less. Definitely don't spend more than that on a digital copy.

0% interest till September. Then I'll get a different one. The $50 PSN card and year of ps plus was well worth it.

[quote name='Outlaw1986']0% interest till September. Then I'll get a different one. The $50 PSN card and year of ps plus was well worth it.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you get 10% back on all your PSN purchases as well, so it's at least worth it to tie it to you PSN account if you're comfortable with it.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I'm pretty sure you get 10% back on all your PSN purchases as well, so it's at least worth it to tie it to you PSN account if you're comfortable with it.[/QUOTE]

Nah I use to keep one on my accounts but I'd much rather just use pre paid cards. Especially after Xbox kept renewing my Xbox live even tho I turned auto renewal off. If I buy prepaid cards from the Sony store online do I get 10% back on those?

1.Hard drive space
2.Are you gonna want to keep these forever or have the option to trade them in

Good deal on AC for the Vita.

[quote name='Outlaw1986']Nah I use to keep one on my accounts but I'd much rather just use pre paid cards. Especially after Xbox kept renewing my Xbox live even tho I turned auto renewal off. If I buy prepaid cards from the Sony store online do I get 10% back on those?[/QUOTE]

I think you only get 3% back on those, which is negliglbe when comparing to cash back credit cards that give 1%-2% on everything.

http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/gateway/?offerlink=co1psc5kMay12&campaigncode=VI1B7J14

One other nice thing about the Playstation card is that you can buy $10/$20/$50 PSN code from Sony Rewards (either with the CC or points, or a combo of both), I think it's the only place online you can actually buy a $10 PSN code. I've done that a couple times, it's very useful and convenient.

Tempted at picking up Liberation, but I kinda want to see what is on sale next week and with Mutant Blobs leaving PS Plus we should get a new game there.

bread's done
Back