PSN Humble: $1(DedRisPS4,CrazTaxiPS3...) $11(AlienIsoPS4,ResEvHDPS4,MegaLegPS4...) $15(DedRis2PS4,ValkChronPS4)

phoenixlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/capcom-sega-psn

For PSN peoples that don't follow the mega-thread.  Generates as a single code.

$1 tier:

Dead Rising 1 :ps4:

Crazy Taxi :ps3:

Dustforce :vita:

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz :vita:

Beat the average tier (currently ~$10.90)

Alien Isolation :ps4:

Megaman Legacy Collection :ps4:

Resident Evil HD Remastered :ps4:

Resident Evil Code Veronica X :ps4:

Sonic Generations :ps3:

Binary Domain :ps3:

50% off Yakuza 0 coupon

50% off Dead Rising 4 coupon

40% off Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition coupon

40% off Valkyria Revolution coupon

$15 tier:

Dead Rising 2 :ps4:

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered :ps4:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any of you guys reccomend Valkyria chronicles?
Played it on PS3. If I remember correctly, it is a military strategy game with real time combat. I liked it, and I'm not really a big fan of those types of games. The cel-shaded graphics were the most memorable part. They need to do more games in that style.

Just wanted to chime in to say that I played Sonic Generations yesterday and quite enjoyed it. Best Sonic game I've played in a while since I grew up on the Sega Genesis (Megadrive for our friends across the pond) Sonic games. I liked the 2D sections better than the 3D sections, but overall, it was good value for the money. Next up, because my PS4 is acting up, Binary Domain on the PS3!!!

I'm assuming that even though I already own some of these games, I won't be able to gift them to others - right? That would really kill this for me. If I get some codes to save for gifts, I'll be all over this. 

I really don’t love the coupon idea since it guarantees no sale on psn so you are not saving a whole lot
totally. If this weren't a thing you better believe the game would be $30 right now. It's one of those things that seems like a deal, but really isn't in the long run. It's like the Goodwill baiting and switching customers so they can "earn" an extra buck. How about make it less of a sleazy backdoor deal with major companies like Sony, and then maybe I'll choose to add a buck or two to the minimum, as I did regularly before IGN bought HB out. HB is acting increasingly more like a for-profit business and it's unsettling.

I'm assuming that even though I already own some of these games, I won't be able to gift them to others - right? That would really kill this for me. If I get some codes to save for gifts, I'll be all over this.
They're all one code to redeem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They're all one code to redeem.
Yes, but I had this pie-in-the-sky hope that PSN would detect multiples and allow you to redeem those multiples on another console. Without that, I'd just be buying air.

Played it on PS3. If I remember correctly, it is a military strategy game with real time combat. I liked it, and I'm not really a big fan of those types of games. The cel-shaded graphics were the most memorable part. They need to do more games in that style.

Just wanted to chime in to say that I played Sonic Generations yesterday and quite enjoyed it. Best Sonic game I've played in a while since I grew up on the Sega Genesis (Megadrive for our friends across the pond) Sonic games. I liked the 2D sections better than the 3D sections, but overall, it was good value for the money. Next up, because my PS4 is acting up, Binary Domain on the PS3!!!
Binary Domain is pretty good. I got a very Mass Effect 2 vibe from it.

Too bad I got Valkyria Chronicles for like $10 or so with one of those 20% off codes a while back. A lot of games I bought or got with PS+ in this bundle. If it were Legacy 2 instead of the first, 0 instead of remake, and maybe Sonic Racing or something instead of Binary Domain I would buy. I'll take Dead Rising, Dustforce, and SMB for a dollar though(already have Crazy Taxi).

Too bad I got Valkyria Chronicles for like $10 or so with one of those 20% off codes a while back. A lot of games I bought or got with PS+ in this bundle. If it were Legacy 2 instead of the first, 0 instead of remake, and maybe Sonic Racing or something instead of Binary Domain I would buy. I'll take Dead Rising, Dustforce, and SMB for a dollar though(already have Crazy Taxi).
cool story bra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t wait until this bundle is over. I keep clicking on it thinking it’s the main PSN thread. LOL.

bread's done
Back