PSN is FINALLY back up

I think you mean the PS Store, as PSN (the network) has been up for a while now. ANYWAYS, it appears the Welcome Back program (with the free games) will be up Friday at the earliest because that is when the PS Store is updated.

I'm glad it's up but barely. Errors galore and downloads are faster on a dial up. If it ain't ready don't release it cuz you just wasted my time trying to get things to work that do not function correctly.

Patience is a virtue. You have a month to get the games. Giving it a few days may make for a less crowded and more responsive download.

I just left my PS3 on overnight to download the two games, but didn't realize I hadn't turned off the auto shutdown after 2 hours power saver thing and had to restart the downloads this morning.:roll:

Oh and since when is CAG Ultra Noob the first rank for new CAG's?;)

My PS3 downloads went fine but there has been much weirdness with the PSP side. I had one game downloaded and working. Download the other one and after supposedly installing it cannot be found and the first one is missing as well! Gah!

[quote name='epobirs']My PS3 downloads went fine but there has been much weirdness with the PSP side. I had one game downloaded and working. Download the other one and after supposedly installing it cannot be found and the first one is missing as well! Gah![/QUOTE]
You can re-download them by going into the following from the XMB:

Account Management>Transaction History>Download List

If they're just hiding on your HDD someplace, then it should just say activating and 'download' in a second.

bread's done
Back