PSN movie rental codes

barrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Won quite a few PSN codes from the recent Subway contest, so I think the best way to get rid of the ones I don't plan to use...is to give them to you guys. ;) (I think you have to use the movie codes before the start of next month, because they expire soon...if I read correctly)

Charlie's Angels PSN rental codes
T4CQ-33B8-NHAA
Q84E-3DB9-GD7C
AFH2-BRB3-5GH2
FAFG-4RBF-K46D

Last Action Hero PSN rental code
E5P9-5EB7-9FF6

Hellboy PSN rental code
6A35-MMBL-FP9L

Clash of the Titans PSN rental code
2N6C-B7B6-KAJG

EDIT: Contest over, Thanks to everyone who participated! This is simply a thread with free PSN movie rental codes now. (I don't know If they have been redeemed or not....)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tejadab']High Velocity Bowling Guess #23[/QUOTE]
1st winner, now there is only one code of each left. (PM will be sent shortly)

EDIT: Message Sent

[quote name='michaelarchi']Uncharted #3[/QUOTE]
...and we have the winner of the Uncharted 2 code (PM will be sent shortly). Only one code for High Velocity Bowling is left.

EDIT: PM sent

Nobody has gotten the last number yet. I think the only numbers that are left are 11 and 24. So any last minute posters can pretty much steal the last code for High Velocity Bowling for PS3. (pst, one of those numbers are right)

[quote name='redrumblefish']High Velocity Bowling Code. Guess#11[/QUOTE]
Contest is over, haha! You win. (PM will be sent shortly. Thread will be updated as well)

Edit: PM sent

Last edited by a moderator:
you can download any movie you want real dvd at www.stagevu.com from your ps3. type in the movie and put your cursor over download and hit triangle and save target as. and that is it.

bread's done
Back