PSN Penny Arcade Adventures: OTRSPOD, Episode One [Online Game Code] $4.99 at Amazon

That might be the regular price now for the pc? Steam has it for $5.00 for a while now. Both episodes priced at $5.00 each.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Huh. That's a pretty solid price, I think I can bite at that kind of a deal.

EDIT: Aww, I wanted 360.[/QUOTE]

Me too. Apparently Amazon doesn't sell 360 codes anymore though.:bomb:

I got OTRPOD when it was on sale a while back, and enjoyed it a lot. Well worth the $5 from amazon.

Still waiting for a sale on the second one.

I'm thinking the same thing. I would like to see a sale on these again. And PAX Prime is just around the corner, there is not better time for a sale.

Saw this last night but didn't bother posting it, as I contemplated whether it was deal worthy or not. The price alone is nice, but it doesn't work out to a deal if you want to play the second episode. Unless the 2nd episode goes down in price eventually of course

It would suck to pay $5 for the first episode, really enjoy it, and then have to pay $15 for the 2nd (when you could have bought the bundle for $15 to begin with). That's what went through my head anyways.

[quote name='62t']it is too bad there is no part 3[/QUOTE]

I may be wrong, but I believe I read somewhere that they were releasing a sequel to the first two... in graphic novel form.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']
It would suck to pay $5 for the first episode, really enjoy it, and then have to pay $15 for the 2nd (when you could have bought the bundle for $15 to begin with). That's what went through my head anyways.[/QUOTE]

while that makes perfect since, I think all digital content usually sees a sale at some point..it'll happen, it may even happy today! These Amazon drops that happen of the day of the store update are definitely good indicators, however, we rarely get all of them..

I highly suggest getting this if you're a fan of the comics! The first episode starts out a little slow, but about two hours in the pacing really picks up and keeps the momentum all the way to the end of the second game.

[quote name='basilofbkrst']I hope you people can pay attention. Miss one block and you're freakin dead. DEAD.[/QUOTE]

I only found this to be true in a couple of fights(mostly boss fights, but the second game is a little tougher than the first).

Picked up both games when the price for the two-packed dropped to $15 on PSN back in the spring, and it was totally worth it. I'd definitely recommend it to PA fans. Hell, it's worth this price for Ernald P. Whimple alone.

Well Amazon has part 1 for 5 and PSN has 1&2 bundle for 15.
Thoughts? Which would be the deal to take? I don't know for sure that Amazon will drop the price of part 2 so do I go for both now, get #1 now or just wait for PSN or Amazon to drop the price on the bundle and maybe miss out.

bread's done
Back