PSN plus 12 mo 39.99 or 3 mo 12.99 best buy gamers club rz offer valid till 6/22

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys best buy has 10 off 12 mo psn plus making it 39.99 or 5 off 3 mo making it 12.99, you have to be a rewards zone gamer club member. It should automatically load to your rz account and work in store or online if your best buy account is linked to your rz account. I'm waiting on today's Sony e3 conference to see what plans they have for psn plus, then I'll most likely add another year to my subscription. Coupon says valid till 6/22.

I would have liked to take advantage of this deal, but psn automatically charged me when my 3 month subscription recently expired.  This was after I had selected the option not to automatically charge for renewing subscriptions.  Turns out that I had some money in my wallet, and it took the funds from there.  That seems very shady since I see no way to turn that off (only can prevent your cc from being charged).  Next time I'll be sure to keep my wallet empty.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have liked to take advantage of this deal, but psn automatically charged me when my 3 month subscription recently expired. This was after I had selected the option not to automatically charge for renewing subscriptions. Turns out that I had some money in my wallet, and it took the funds from there. That seems very shady since I see no way to turn that off (only can prevent your cc from being charged). Next time I'll be sure to keep my wallet empty.
Still take advantage of it...why does you account renewing for 3 months have to change the fact that you can keep adding on to your account anytime? I'm paid through July 2014 and I may still buy another 12 months at this price!

Yeah, I can still extend my subscription, but I would have rather paid a discounted rate to do that, instead of $36 now for 6 months.  I don't get auto-charged for xbox live gold, so I'm able to selectively extend at the price I'm willing to pay.  I also let my subscription temporarily expire sometimes, when I don't see any good xbl game deals, but I can't do this with plus, as long as there are sufficient funds in the wallet to renew.

do they stack? i renewed recently. If i get a couple of these will i get another 2 years on ps+? I really like the service. WAY more value than xbox. Not just the free games. The sales are better too

I remember like last week a 1 year sub was $40 at BBY. I can't find the thread about it. Was I wrong, or was this the deal the whole time. The $10 off coupon.

do they stack? i renewed recently. If i get a couple of these will i get another 2 years on ps+? I really like the service. WAY more value than xbox. Not just the free games. The sales are better too
Yeah, they should all stack fine. Even those free one month trial codes should add to your subscription.

It'll stack with your current amount of time you have on your subscription. I have a $20 certificate so I think I'm going to pick up another year. It's truly a great service.

bread's done
Back