PSN Sales for March

Princess Zelda

CAGiversary!
Spring Sale

Top Darts – Sale (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Worms Battle Islands – Sale (PSP) (now $12.49, original price $24.99)

PSP Sale

Michael Jackson The Experience – Price Change (PSP) (now $19.99, original price $29.99)
Ghost Recon: Predator – Price Change (PSP) (now $19.99, original price $29.99)
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony Digital – Price Change (PSP) (now $19.99, original price $29.99)
Ys Seven Digital – Price Change (PSP) (now $19.99, original price $29.99)
Ys: The Oath In Felghana Digital – Price Change (PSP) (now $19.99, original price $29.99)

Spring sale

Tetris PS3 (now $4.99, regular price $9.99)
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories PSP (now $9.99, regular price $19.99)

PSN sale
Street Fighter Alpha 2 – Psone Classic – 50% Sale (PS3/PSP) (now $2.99, original price $5.99)
Hoard – Sale (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
Wakeboarding – Sale (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)

PSP
Ghostbusters the Videogame PSP – Price Change (PSP) (now $9.99, original price $29.99)

New PS1 Classics added to PSN
Legend of Mana ($5.99)
Fa’Diel has lost its Mana Tree and it’s up to you to gather the ancient artifacts needed to restore the world. Download this PSone Classic today!
ESRB Rated T
File size: 352 MB

PSN
Eat Them! (now $4.99, regular price $9.99)
Savage Moon: Hera Campaign (now $4.99, regular price $9.99)

PS1
Resident Evil 3 – PSone Classic – 50% Sale (PS3/PSP) (now $2.99, original price $5.99)

Mini
Hero Of Sparta – Minis – Sale (PS3/PSP) (now $1.99, original price $6.99)
Boom Beats – Minis – Price Change (PS3/PSP) (now $2.99, original price $3.99)

Added to PSN
PSone Classics
Parasite Eve ($5.99)
One of them is a police officer. The other is possessed by an ancient evil threatening all life on Earth. The horrifying bond between them will continue until one of them dies. Join NYPD rookie Aya Brea as she tracks down the biological entity known as Eve. Upgrade your weapons and hidden mitochondrial powers to save the city. Download this PSone Classic today!
ESRB Rated M
File size: 553 MB

The Winners and prices for the Spring Fever 2011 are:

Castle Crashers – Best PS3 Downloadable Game (Sale price $10.49, Plus price $7.50, Regular price $14.99)
God of War: Ghost of Sparta – Best PSP Downloadable Game (Sale price $27.99, Plus price $20.00, Regular price $39.99)
Age of Zombies – Best PS3/PSP mini (Sale price $3.49, Plus price $2.50, Regular price $4.99)
Dead Nation – Best PlayStation Network Exclusive Game (Sale price $10.49, Plus price $7.50, Regular price $14.99)

PS3
Ricochet – Sale (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $7.99)
Kung-Fu Live (PSN Exclusive) – Sale (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $14.99)

PS3 Mini
Shift Extended – Minis – Sale (PS3/PSP) (now $1.99, original price $3.99)

PS1
Mega Man 3 (PSOne) (PlayStation Plus price $3.00, regular price $5.99)

Here’s a sneak peek of what games you can look forward to in the weeks ahead:
Sales:
Eat Them!
Savage Moon: Hera Campaign
Tetris (PS3)
Top Darts
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Worm’s Battle Island

Nothing exciting except the PS1 game...

Street Fighter Alpha – PSone Classic – Sale (PS3/PSP) (now $2.99, original price $5.99)
High Stakes: Poker Edition – Connelly Card Club Add-on Gift with Purchase (PS3) ($9.99) ** Limited Time Offer

PSone Classics
VAGRANT STORY ($5.99)
Ashley Riot is accused of murdering a Duke, but did he really do it? Find out as you play as Ashley and live out his life the week leading to the murder. Download this PS one Classic today!
ESRB Rated T
File size: 97 MB

Last edited by a moderator:
The good word around town is that the Spring Fever sale starts next week and some titles from the Gamers Choice Awards will be on sale for 30% off (50% with PSN+).

Here's hoping Pacman CE DX and Soldner X-2 go on sale =D

Also they'll have 2 games discounted ever week after that. I wish they'd put more DLC on sale though, PSN seems to just have games and not the DLC.

[quote name='CoachHines']The good word around town is that the Spring Fever sale starts next week and some titles from the Gamers Choice Awards will be on sale for 30% off (50% with PSN+).

Here's hoping Pacman CE DX and Soldner X-2 go on sale =D[/QUOTE]

not me i hope Scott Pilgrim and Dead Nation get the discounts ! you know Soldner X-2 was on sale before right ? i think for Half The Price but i may be wrong but i know it was on sale just a few months ago at most .. latest ... November i like to say but I'm thinking January or December

[quote name='JamesSoprano']not me i hope Scott Pilgrim and Dead Nation get the discounts ! you know Soldner X-2 was on sale before right ? i think for Half The Price but i may be wrong but i know it was on sale just a few months ago at most .. latest ... November i like to say but I'm thinking January or December[/QUOTE]

Same games I'm hoping for since I already have Joe Danger

I confirm that Soldner was half price.

[quote name='JamesSoprano']not me i hope Scott Pilgrim and Dead Nation get the discounts ! you know Soldner X-2 was on sale before right ? i think for Half The Price but i may be wrong but i know it was on sale just a few months ago at most .. latest ... November i like to say but I'm thinking January or December[/QUOTE]

Not sure if anyone knows this question specifically, but if I buy a PSN card from Best Buy, am I able to use a Reward Zone certificate to purchase said gift card? Anyone had any experience with this?

[quote name='game_fanatic']Not sure if anyone knows this question specifically, but if I buy a PSN card from Best Buy, am I able to use a Reward Zone certificate to purchase said gift card? Anyone had any experience with this?[/QUOTE]

Yes! I do this all the time when I need a small item to use the rest of my reward certificate on (since you need to spend it all at once.) I'm going to buy PSN money anyway, so I might as well grab a $20 card if I need to burn $10 in reward points.

I was hoping for Scott Pilgrim since I already have Castle Crashers.

I highly recommend Castle Crashers for anyone who doens't have it, at this price it's a steal. Great beat em up RPG game.

[quote name='IRHari']I was hoping for Scott Pilgrim since I already have Castle Crashers.

I highly recommend Castle Crashers for anyone who doens't have it, at this price it's a steal. Great beat em up RPG game.[/QUOTE]

Your not alone i wish Scot Pilgrim got it too ! Behemoth isn't getting my money.

wait .. are you absolutely sure those games are the upcoming sales on spring fever ? i'm curious how you got the list Zelda cause i never saw the list around. one thing's for sure is that only one game i seem interested in and that's Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light

but i think i won't buy anything cause i need to hold off on spending money for a short time but i will buy dead nation

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Yes I'm sure.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/03/08/spring-fever-is-back-on-playstation-network/[/QUOTE]

Hmm the reply to the first comment there:

Ro Hernandez | March 8th, 2011 at 12:22 pm
"Just a note for the Sales after Week #1 (discount on PSN Gamers’ Choice Award Winners), the discount will be 50% off the regular price for ALL users. Also, note that the sale offers change out each week. So be sure to check back often to find out which sale titles are offered next…"

Does that mean if I wait until next week, I"ll be able to get 50% off Castle Crashers etc, if I'm just a regular PSN user [and not a Playstation Plus member]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Princess Zelda']Yes I'm sure.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/03/08/spring-fever-is-back-on-playstation-network/[/QUOTE]

I don't recall Sony ever coming out saying Here's the list of the upcoming games on our PSN Sale i don't always look at PS Blog tho... that can be why but i always sit and wonder ohhh what's gonna go on sale in the Big ( winter Spring Fall Summer ) Sale ! and when it comes we find out .. so to me this is a first for them doing this .. maybe i'm wrong

wasn't trying to say your wrong or anything Zelda I hope you didn't think i meant that. thanks for the link to showing me tho .. i didn't know about it :)

[quote name='AndyTwobeats']Hmm the reply to the first comment there:

Ro Hernandez | March 8th, 2011 at 12:22 pm
"Just a note for the Sales after Week #1 (discount on PSN Gamers’ Choice Award Winners), the discount will be 50% off the regular price for ALL users. Also, note that the sale offers change out each week. So be sure to check back often to find out which sale titles are offered next…"

Does that mean if I wait until next week, I"ll be able to get 50% off Castle Crashers etc, if I'm just a regular PSN user [and not a Playstation Plus member][/QUOTE]
You only get 30% off Castle Crashers because you don't have PS+ but all the future sale prices after week 1 will be 50% off for everyone. Each week different games are for sale.

[quote name='Fuzzy']You only get 30% off Castle Crashers because you don't have PS+ but all the future sale prices after week 1 will be 50% off for everyone. Each week different games are for sale.[/QUOTE]

Ohh ok, thanks! :D

[quote name='JamesSoprano']I don't recall Sony ever coming out saying Here's the list of the upcoming games on our PSN Sale i don't always look at PS Blog tho... that can be why but i always sit and wonder ohhh what's gonna go on sale in the Big ( winter Spring Fall Summer ) Sale ! and when it comes we find out .. so to me this is a first for them doing this .. maybe i'm wrong

wasn't trying to say your wrong or anything Zelda I hope you didn't think i meant that. thanks for the link to showing me tho .. i didn't know about it :)[/QUOTE]

Sometimes they tease stuff on Monday for what is happening Tuesday.

I didn't think that :)

bread's done
Back