PSN Section 8 50% off starting May 11th ($14.99)

This game dropped (hurr) on PSN as a download a little while ago, March I think. But it's online only so if it has nobody playing it then it's just taking up hard drive space.

This game has a campaign and bots offline, so I will get it even if I own it on 360. Having the game in the PS3 internally would make me play it more since I will see it there instead of having to pop the disc in like on 360. I know, lazy of me, but I loved Section 8 since it was announced for some reason.

[quote name='tlwizard']is there a demo for this? Or a demo on the pc?[/QUOTE]

There is no demo on the PS Store for S8.

I know that there used to be a demo on XBL Marketplace & not sure if it's still there. I don't know if there's a demo for PC.

[quote name='dallow']I bet this was one of the worse selling things on PSN. Ever.[/QUOTE]

Hence the 50% price cut already. Looking at the gameplay video tutorial on PSN, I'm still reluctant to pay $14.99 for this. That mostly has to do with all the other games demanding my attention (just added MLB 10 the Show, Final Fantasy XIII, Bioshock 2, and Heavy Rain to that list).

Seems like a deal for a game that was originally $60 on 360 with less content. The 360 demo for me was laggy as hell for me though.

I'll probably get if it can be game shared with my brother and we can play online together. Anyone know if that's possible?

[quote name='nightmare452']This game has a campaign and bots offline, so I will get it even if I own it on 360. Having the game in the PS3 internally would make me play it more since I will see it there instead of having to pop the disc in like on 360. I know, lazy of me, but I loved Section 8 since it was announced for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Yes i agree extremely lazy. I always thought video games were lazy but man dont even want to put the disc in. WOW

[quote name='FFWRX']This thing has a platinum. I was surprised. I thought it was a regular PSN game.[/QUOTE]

This is a retail game they put on PSN. Besides even normal PSN games have platinums. Trine and Wipeout HD are two such games.

bread's done
Back