PSN Sign-in Issues

Backlash

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I have been having lots of trouble over the last week or two with PSN. Sign-in often fails, but works if I retry a few times. Then my connection will drop and I'll get signed out after awhile, right in the middle of a game. Is anyone else having this problem? (All other devices in my house are fine).

[quote name='Backlash']I have been having lots of trouble over the last week or two with PSN. Sign-in often fails, but works if I retry a few times. Then my connection will drop and I'll get signed out after awhile, right in the middle of a game. Is anyone else having this problem? (All other devices in my house are fine).[/QUOTE]
I had this issue either earlier this week or last week. When I signed in the one time it said my password had expired and I had to change it. I signed back out and back in and that password reset thing went away and hasn't come back since.

But I normally get the 8002AD36 PSN connection lost error about once every couple of months. Then again, my connection is 768kbps DSL, so it's a wonder I can even game online sometimes.:lol:

My DSL modem shit the bed last night and I was having connectivity issues for the past week prior. It was one of those POS Motorola 2210s from AT&T. Bought a different modem today and all is well.

Yeah, I've been getting something similar. I'd get a message of "Session Timed Out," "Under Maintenance," or something like those whenever I tried to click/access on something.

I eventually was able to purchase FF VIII and FF IX.

i didnt have any issues until some time last night and now i cant stay logged on for shit. wonder if theres some kind of maintenance going on.

[quote name='8bitArtist']ive been logged out 3 times today for no fucking reason.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I was playing a game and it kept signing me out for whatever reason then the last time it signed me out it wouldn't let me sign back in and gave me some weird error message. I reset my modem and unplugged the PS3 then plugged it back up and it never did it again. Its pretty weird when it randomly does that. I've had it happen before several months ago.

bread's done
Back