PSN/SOE Canada Settlement

I received one as well. Not sure what the point is of it. The only settlement is what was already offered with the free "welcome back" games or the close account option.

Well from what I quickly read you can get a free PSN game... I doubt they would offer one of the games already available once the lockdown was lifted. That could be interesting, no?
I haven't clicked through the link on the email I received, how many hoops are there?

OK so it is mostly the same games as the original Welcome Back offerings, but they added Ratchet and Clank All4One, Fat Princess and Deadmund's Quest for PS3. There are also themes (derp) and PSP games.
I may send the form in, it's not that much work for All4One...

the games they listed are absolutely horrible..not even worth my time..although I thought this lawsuit was absolutely stupid to begin with..just a bunch of people who saw an opportunity to strike it rich and took it

[quote name='tmlfan2529']the games they listed are absolutely horrible..not even worth my time..although I thought this lawsuit was absolutely stupid to begin with..just a bunch of people who saw an opportunity to strike it rich and took it[/QUOTE]

i actually think Fat Princess was fun too play and really chaotic and hectic. but i'm not taking part in this . 1 i was part of the welcome back program back then and 2 i only get 3 themes so i don't need it . and the reason i am not partaking in this is not cause of i won't get any more free games cause it's alot to go through for free games when really you need to buy stamps and send things off so it's not exactly free when you have to buy stamps .. and i'm not sure how much they cost but it's not worth my time and also cause of what Jogurt said

[quote name='tmlfan2529']just a bunch of people who saw an opportunity to strike it rich and took it[/QUOTE]
Yeah, they must be rolling in dough after this settlement. :roll:

bread's done
Back