PSN suggestions?

pram12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
-1 (0%)
Anyone suggest a few games on PSN for me to get? I'm thinking of:

SSF2THDR: Does anyone still play this online?
MvC2: Is it noob friendly?
Crash Commando: Does anyone play online?
BF:1943:Does anyone play online?
FP: Does anyone play online?

Any other suggestions? I'm aware of the PJ games & Flower so ya.. no need to tell me those.

[quote name='pram12']Anyone suggest a few games on PSN for me to get? I'm thinking of:

Any other suggestions? I'm aware of the PJ games & Flower so ya.. no need to tell me those.[/QUOTE]

Somewhat.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

I'd also suggest Critter Crunch, the Pixeljunk games, Super Stardust HD, Everyday Shooter, WipEout HD, and Shatter.

i was playing MvC2 yesterday. and the computer taught me how it was done in the 2nd arcade level
on normal

Then again, i dont play fighters

Just got a shitload of PSN games recently ..

I suggest Fat Princess first of all. I didn't play online yet, but the single player was fun. Pretty sure online is still active and probably even better then the single player.

If you like brick breaking games, get Shatter, it's like crack(although I am a sucker for brick breakers) .

BF 1943 is fun, but if you have MW2, I wouldn't get it. Just a waste of money imo if you have MW2.

If you like RPG's, try the Penny Arcade Episodes. Played a bit of it recently and I see myself playing it more in the future.

Also, if you've never tried Peggle, give it a try. You could just get it for PC if you haven't played it, but it's also fun to just play on the PS3 when you have couple minutes to kill .

I don't know what you're really looking for, online or single player games, but everything above is damn good. Everything in your post is also great. I don't have Crash Commando though, tried the demo and thought it was fun. I don't know, there's a gang of fun games . Hope this helps.

I'd like to second the suggestion of Everyday Shooter. I'd also like to make my own suggestion and recommend Echochrome if you're into puzzlers. I'd ALSO like to formally introduce myself as this is my first post. Hi.

[quote name='pram12']Anyone suggest a few games on PSN for me to get? I'm thinking of:

Any other suggestions? I'm aware of the PJ games & Flower so ya.. no need to tell me those.[/QUOTE]

out of the ones ive played
BF1943 was epic and theres still loads of people online
crash commando is great but not many online anymore, single players ok though
i found MvC2 awful but i seem to be the only 1, i rekon tekken 5 is better even though its old
fat princess is great fun to start of with but then it starts to get anoying, i think theres still people online

and some of the psn classics are realy good, MGS1 had me hooked, and crash and spyro were cool to play again.
and penny arcade eps and burnout are really great,

Regarding games that feel like fully developed games, and not half-assed pet projects, the Penny Arcade and Burnout Paradise games are at the top of the the list. Burnout Paradise still gets play from me over a year later.

Fat Princess is one of my most shallow, unsatisfying gaming experiences from 2009. Played the game for a week and never looked back.

mvc2 isnt noob friendly at all if you play online against people alot of the players are cheap if youre lucky every so often youll find someone who plays normal but alot of times you get those people who constantly spam that assist move ( with captain commando ) and it becomes more annoying than fun.

crash commando is cool i havent played it in a long while though so i dont know if its still got alot of people online.

you might want to get some of those ps1 classics theyre set at a pretty decent price ( re2, re3, silent hill, soul reaver, castlevannia sotn). ive gotten some of those and i play them when i just want to play something old school.

dont get gti club or pain both of those imo are very boring i got pain free with my ps3 and i just dont get the fun of it.

oh yeah the nes bionic commando remake is the shit definelty worth a purchase.

I can also say Fat Princess is not a good game. At first, it may seem fun and quirky. But after playing a couple more games, you realize how futile your efforts are in very large public games. The game is just too "balanced". You'll spend a good time at stalemate between teams.

STHD, there are still people playing online. I can highly suggest it (I used to hold the CAG nights for it).

Madden Arcade recently came out, it's actually pretty good. I'm the kind of person who sucks at Madden games because I can't handle the many plays and players on the screen. However, Arcade is simplified to 5v5 with Mario Party like powerups. Great for any gamer really.

Many of the other PSN games are quite niche. It's hard to recommend a game that any gamer can enjoy. But if I remember any, I'll be sure to suggest.

Hmm. Based on what you guys are saying, I'm thinking of BF:1943. But I have the beta of BC2 so I'll try to play that as much as I can :p

I might also get Burnout Paradise...

Ima DL FF7 for sure. Any other PS1 classics or PSN games you guys suggest?

I loved super stardust. I didnt like everyday shoot however.

Looking into fat princess myself.

Loved pixel junk monsters, great game.

You can get burnout paradise used for like $10 from the hastings 30% off used sale. Though it doesn't include shipping (which I believe is 2.99 and $1 per extra game).

If you're into grid based SRPGs, Final Fantasy tactics is great, definitely holds up if you're an rpg fan.

One more vote here for wipeout hd. If you get it make sure you get the bundle since its $5 cheaper than getting the game+expansion. One more game would be comet crash if you like tower defense games. There is a demo i think so you can check it out.

Lemmings for $5.99.....nothing like suicidal creatures to make play fun....it's been so long since I played any Lemmings that I could not tell you if these levels were out anywhere else.

I like to play Super Stardust HD, Wipeout HD, Ratchet & Clank, Savage Moon, CellFactor, and you have to try at least one PixelJunk game. Most of these games have demo's so that you can try them out first.

bread's done
Back