psn vs ps3 bc

mlbfan125

CAGiversary!
With sony now releasing some of the classics on psn like ffvii, resident evil and metal gear solid. Is it better to own the bc ps3 and use the discs or just dled them off of psn.

All PS3s are BC with PS1 games. So everyone owns a BC ps3 when it comes to those.

I couldn't tell you which version (hdd downloaded or disc based) plays btter. I would imagine the PSN one would thogh becaus the loading times would be shorter most likely?

[quote name='HowStern']All PS3s are BC with PS1 games. So everyone owns a BC ps3 when it comes to those.

I couldn't tell you which version (hdd downloaded or disc based) plays btter. I would imagine the PSN one would thogh becaus the loading times would be shorter most likely?[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's true unfortunately, Street Fighter Alpha (first one) takes a long ass time to load regardless.

What about disc space when you own the disc does it take up a ton of space on your hd compared to dling ffvii which is a 1.?gb

The only way I'd get the PSN version is if I didn't already have it on disc. The cheaper price and ability to play it on PSP make it worth the download if I don't already have it, but not enough to get me to buy a game over again.

bread's done
Back