PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

Index
Current Deals
Upcoming Deals & PlayStation Plus Schedule
Bundles & Vita Discounts
Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals
Alternate Deals
Frequently Asked Questions

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Usually Updates Every Tuesday Between 2-6 EST

Key: * - New This Week, * - Expires With Next Update, * - Permanent Price Drop

Bundles
Game Show Party Bundle - $9.99 - Includes Family Feud, Press Your Luck, and The Price is Right *

PS3
Catherine - $19.99
Choplifter HD - $2.99 *
Dragon's Lair - $4.99 *
Family Feud - $4.99 *
Family Feud Decades - $4.99 *
Hollywood Squares - $4.99 *
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - $59.99 - Pre-order w/Exclusive Theme & Pre-order Costumes - Out 11/20 *
Press Your Luck - $4.99 *
The Price is Right - $4.99 *
The Price is Right Decades - $4.99 *
Ricochet HD - $2.49
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: FES - $4.99
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - $4.99 *

Add-ons
007 Legends - 007 Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Nemesis Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Stealth Pack - Free *
DJ Hero - Hard Edge Mix Pack - $2.99
Guitar Hero III - Guitar Virtuoso Track Pack - $3.13
Guitar Hero 5 - Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack 2 - $2.75
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 7 - Free *
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 8 - Free *
Rock Band - Various Add-ons (Link for full list) - $0.99 to $9.99
Sniper Elite V2 - Multiplayer Expansion - Free *

PSP
The Red Star - $4.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona - $9.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Innocent Sin - $14.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable - $9.99

Vita
Frobisher Says! - Free
Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz - Free - 152 MB

Vita Add-ons
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 2 - Free - Cross Buy *
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 3 - Free - Cross Buy *

Music
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Soundtrack - $5.99 **

PlayStation Plus

PS3 Deals
Absolute Supercars - $7.99 - 20% Off *
Choplifter HD - $2.69 **
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off
Machinarium - $6.99 - 30% Off *
Super Stacker Party - $0.89 - 10% Off **

Free Games (Don't Argue About This, Please)
BloodRayne: Betrayal - 961 MB
Double Dragon Neon - 1.9 GB
Infamous 2 - 15 GB
The King of Fighters XIII - 2.2 GB
LittleBigPlanet 2 - 4.8 GB
LittleBigPlanet Sackboys' Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move - Location: PS3 Games > By Genre > PlayStation Move Games
Outland - 1.2 GB
PayDay: The Heist - 2.2 GB
Quantum Conundrum - 1.6 GB *
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - 14 GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 7538 MB
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - 176 MB

Themes
Abstract Art - Dynamic
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Dynamic
Cuckoo - Dynamic
Daytona USA
Double Dragon Neon - Dynamic
Dragon - Dynamic
Hell Yeah! - Dynamic
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic
The House of the Dead 4 - Dynamic
I Am Alive - Dynamic
inFamous: Festival of Blood - Dynamic
Jet Set Radio - Dynamic
Leap Year - Dynamic
Mexican Skulls - Dynamic
PlayStation Plus - Dynamic
Robot - Dynamic
Samurai - Dynamic
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Dynamic
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Dynamic
Tales from Space: About a Blob
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - Dynamic

Armageddon Riders (3)
Cool Cat
Daytona USA (5)
Dead Cloud
Double Dragon Neon (7)
Fat Princess (2)
Green Hamster
Hell Yeah! (4)
The House of the Dead III (3)
The House of the Dead 4 (3)
Jet Set Radio (6)
LittleBigPlanet (2)
Mutant Skull
Pink Hamster
PlayStation B-boy (3)
Resident Evil 5
Section 8: Prejudice Bundle
Squirrel
Stick Up Kid
Street Fighter X Tekken
Street Fighter 2
Tank Commander
Top Dawg
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (20)
Warriors Orochi 3

I'll be filling this thread out a bit more as we go and I'll answer questions whenever I can. Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']I played Outland for about an hour tonight and I have got to say, it is fantastic. I can't believe I missed this one. Anyone on the fence should definitely pick it up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, think I'm going to pick this up.
I've funds in my account but don't know what to get.

I play a little bit of the demo, and it was quite enjoyable.
Just hope the game isn't so difficult that'll get frustrated with it.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']okay, might just be outland for me then. I liked final fight in the arcade growing up but I got the free streets of rage with PS+ and they are basically the same. Not to mention Magic Sword seems pretty wonky....

Not to mention all of these "arcade" games don't penalize you for using 1,000 continues to powerhouse through the entire game, which is why X-Men arcade was ruined for me. So easy to just spam special moves and keep respawning.

Oh and boycotting DRM is good, even if it is a bargain. lookin at you diablo 3![/QUOTE]

I don't understand complaints like this. It's like people who complain that you can sneak through a whole game or do an overpowered combo the whole game and breeze through it and therefore, it was ruined for you. If it ruins the game for you, don't do it. If you think using 1,000 continues ruins the game for you, limit yourself to three or whatever.

[quote name='cheapnpoor']Thanks, think I'm going to pick this up.

Just hope the game isn't so difficult that'll get frustrated with it.[/QUOTE]

One of the later bosses and the very last boss were pretty tough for me. It's a great platformer.

[quote name='cheapnpoor']Thanks, think I'm going to pick this up.

Just hope the game isn't so difficult that'll get frustrated with it.[/QUOTE]

I just beat the first boss and so far the game has the perfect amount of challenge. It isn't too hard, but if there is a difficult part there are plenty of check points and places to get life so it is fairly forgiving so far. I say give it a shot!

wow, just played rock of ages and i thought it was really boring. at least it inspired me to buy beyond good & evil and da vinci disappearance (asscreed bro dlc).

[quote name='PublikDefender']wow, just played rock of ages and i thought it was really boring.[/QUOTE]

How far did you get?

I don't see much love for Trine 2, which I would actually say is my favorite free title to date. That game is just incredible to me and could have been a full retail title in my opinion. I've probably enjoyed it at least as much as anything else on PSN.

The controls are kind of wonky at first but start to feel more intuitive with time. The combination of the fantasy setting, interesting puzzles that have several solutions, and platforming that requires on-the-fly character switching is just top-notch. The art direction also has to be one of if not the best I've seen. The cherry on top is it is full of gold trophies and even a platinum. Just a fantastic game.

[quote name='Nohbdy']How far did you get?[/QUOTE]
Not far, still in ancient Greece [Rock of Ages sic].
[quote name='tylerh1701']^There was lots of praise for it and it's predecessor right when it was announced for free for PS+.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, everyone seems to love trine 2. Trine 1 was actually the 1st psn game I bought right after I got my ps3. Still a favorite as well.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The Twilight Zone Kickstarter has reached $11k, so that's 20% of the way there on its first day. They mention in the Q&A section that Star Trek: TNG would be about another $55k on top since it comes from the same company as Twilight Zone.[/QUOTE]
Hey Frisky, you should add GT Academy to the op. It is free for all ps3 owners (plus not required). You don't have to own GT5 at all. You get the chance to become a real race car driver. Also, all you need to do is win gold in each of the five sections of each round (round 1-4 is currently available) and you get a FREE GT Academy dlc car for each round. The car is essentially a limited edition stealth model with GT Academy livery. So at the end of Academy 2012 (ends in June) you essentially get a FREE dlc pack of GT Academy cars.

The whole thing is really fun. So far the rounds consist of a mix of time trials and GT "license" type levels with racing at the later sections of the round. I just think people will miss out and not see it in the psn store. Not only that, but it is a bit mislabeled as "GT Academy 2012 demo." It isn't a demo at all. Everyone gets the full package!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/05/20/the-drop-week-of-may-21st-2012-new-releases/

Here's The Drop for this week:
PlayStation Network

Sorcery (Also on PSN and PlayStation Move Required) – PlayStation brings the world of magic and wizardry to life with Sorcery, the newest addition to the PlayStation Move motion controller software line-up.

The Nightmare Queen has broken the ancient pact with mankind and threatens to cover the land in eternal night. As a young sorcerer’s apprentice, it is up to the player to master the arcane arts and fight back the foul creatures of this magical realm. Sorcery puts the power in the players’ hands using the PlayStation Move motion controller and letting them conjure and command powerful magic as they brave the dark world of the Faerie Kingdoms.

On their journey, players will encounter a multitude of enemies, solve ingenious puzzles, learn powerful spells, and craft strange potions with the in-game alchemy system. With over eight spells that can be used in various combinations and countless items to discover and collect, Sorcery immerses players in a unique fantasy adventure like never before.

Table Top Tanks (PS Vita) – Utilizing the PlayStation Vita’s camera technology for Augmented Reality gameplay, Pocket War lets you battle it out on your countertop or desk, using your own personal environment to bounce tank bullets off of coffee cups and other common objects in order to demolish your opponents! Play with and against AI tanks and also battle against up to three friends over an Ad Hoc wireless connection. Share your newly created battlefield with your friends and duke it out from different angles.

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition – Adding new characters, an all new balancing update as well as an enhanced Replay Channel, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition delivers the definitive version of Street Fighter.

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition features a roster of 39 characters such as Ryu, Chun-li, Juri, El Fuerte, and Rufus, while adding 4 new characters to the roster including classic combatants from previous Street Fighter games like Yun and Yang as well as the all-new Oni.

Alex Kidd In Miracle World – In this platformer, you are Alex Kidd, looking for your lost brother Egle. In order to find your brother, you’ll have to contend with the evil Janken the Great, who will send his henchmen and monsters at you to thwart your progress. One aspect of this adventure is that you’ll have to play the classic game of “rock, paper, scissors” against the henchmen in order to defeat them. With 16 different levels to conquer in order to save Egle, this classic is sure to test your skills and your wits at the same time.

Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock – In Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock, play as the Doctor and River Song as they race to save the universe and time itself. Unravel the mystery of The Eternity Clock and stop its deadly path of destruction before it’s too late. Equipped with the Doctor’s sonic screwdriver, River’s Blaster and other fantastic gadgets, journey through four London time periods and a number of alien locations in search of the answers. Face up to the most fearsome monsters including Silurians, Cybermen, Daleks and the Silence. Outwit and destroy foes, solve puzzles and make the right choices in an epic action-adventure.

Dungeons & Dragon: Daggerdale – The Forgotten Realms are under attack by the evil Zhentarim in Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale, another thrilling adventure in the world’s most popular fantasy role-playing game. D&D: Daggerdale centers on the desperate struggle to defeat the evil Rezlus and his Zhentarim in their attempt to invade and conquer the Dalelands. The game offers a multi-player experience that introduces a riveting narrative and treacherous new characters. Players are charged with the task of restoring order to Nentir Vale by unlocking the secrets of the Mines of Tethyamar, defeating the evil within the treacherous Tower of the Void, leading to the final confrontation with Rezlus himself.

Super Hang-On – Arcade-style motorcycle racing comes to your home in this awesome journey across four continents. What’s at stake? Money, and lots of it. Each race you win will get you cash to upgrade your bike and improve your chances of advancing. You’ll face some hungry opponents, so make sure to bring your A game and an extra helping of courage for this one. Acclaimed for its fast-paced excitement and earth-shattering crashes, the Genesis version of Super Hang-On has all of the detailed graphics and impressive AI of its coin-operated predecessor. Enter a race against the clock or match-up with computer opponents in this high-octane experience.

The Revenge of Shinobi – When the Neo Zeed capture your sweetheart, you’re in for the adventure of a lifetime. You’re Musashi, a mystical warrior who sees and knows all. Using a ninja sword and shurikens, you’ll hunt down your nemeses and enter a fight to the death. Hurl knives, ward off bullets, avoid death stars, and more in this epic rescue journey. Your trip will not be an easy one: Musclemen, Kung Fu gangs, and armies will attack you over the course of 24 levels making for a deeply challenging game. Though the Neo Zeed are masters of disguise, your omniscient mind and ninja skills will give you everything you need to find them. What you do with them is up to you.

Wonder Boy In Monster Land – After the defeat of the evil king, the kingdom of Wonder Land was a paradise … for a time. The peace was broken when a ferocious, fire-breathing dragon struck without warning and took over Wonder Land with a swarm of evil, monstrous henchmen, turning the once-peaceful land into the utterly chaotic Monster Land. Unable to fight, the people now look to Wonder Boy. Realizing that he is Wonder Land’s last hope, Wonder Boy sets out on an incredible journey to rid the country of the monsters and defeat the “invincible” evil dragon. Guide Wonder Boy through various environments and dungeons, and defeat enemies using Special Weapons and Spells.

Wonder Boy In Monster World – Monster World was a peaceful, happy place until one dark day when an army of BioMeka monsters invaded. Playing as a young man named Shion, gamers vow to defeat the hostile foes and make the land peaceful again. Attack enemies with swords and spears and guard against incoming projectiles with shields and armor. Travel through the many different regions of Monster World and talk to the townspeople, collect money to buy items, and gather a large variety of weapons and magic. As players progress, the weapons and equipment become more powerful, including suits of armor and boots.

PSone Classic

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare – After one of his best friends is found dead near Shadow Island, supernatural detective Edward Carnby embarks on a quest to discover what happened. He soon learns that his friend had been searching for three tablets, which are rumored to be the key to releasing an ancient evil. Now, Carnby and archeologist Aline Cedrac have gone to Shadow Island to find the tablets and prevent the evil from escaping. You’ll play as both characters (at different points) as you manage a set of limited resources and explore more than 1,200 areas. During this adventure, you will have to battle a host of demonic enemies using the wide variety of energy and supernatural weapons at your disposal. One of the most important items throughout your journey is the flashlight, which provides your only source of artificial light. Only you can help Carnby and Aline stop the evil inhabiting Shadow Island in ALONE IN THE DARK: The New Nightmare.

PlayStation 2 Classic

Need for Speed: Most Wanted – Need for Speed Underground takes an expanded take on the police chases of the Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit series. The game features a Rap Sheet option that works hand in hand with a player’s street reputation as they move up from the “Black List” to the A-List. Users are also able to go head-to-head with their opponents while simultaneously trying to avoid more than six different police cars at once through a dynamically changing open-ended world. Get your car peaked for outrunning the cops by customizing your muscle cars, supercars, tuners, and sports cars.

Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain – Enter an intense world where a deadly global terrorist consortium threatens the human population with a viral outbreak. As a new recruit under the command of series hero Gabe Logan, players must use their stealth and espionage skills to overcome this threat and make the world safe again in Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain; the fourth installment of the million-selling franchise. Developed by Sony Bend, this particular chapter offers all-new cooperative peer-to-peer online gameplay, sophisticated artificial intelligence, richly detailed worlds, and an enhanced character customization system.

Any price on SSFIV AE or Dr. Who?

If it's $20 or under I might consider SSFIV AE. I kinda need to get that Dr. Who game. Not because I want it although it looks fun, but more so my GF is a huge Dr. Who fan and I am a Dr. Who fan myself.

Thanks for the update as always Frisky.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Any price on SSFIV AE or Dr. Who?

If it's $20 or under I might consider SSFIV AE. I kinda need to get that Dr. Who game. Not because I want it although it looks fun, but more so my GF is a huge Dr. Who fan and I am a Dr. Who fan myself.

Thanks for the update as always Frisky.[/QUOTE]
I haven't seen any pricing for Dr. Who, but the physical, British-only version is 18 pounds. Yikes. I'm going to guess $20 for us in the States. About $10 too much for a game featuring River Song (bleh).

Edit: it has a platinum trophy (http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/p...45-doctor-who-eternity-clock-trophy-list.html), so it may be even more than $20. Maybe that's why they've been so reluctant to release pricing info.

[quote name='hostyl1']Is there any content in the Prince of Persia HD versions that isnt in the PS2/GC/OG-Xbox versions?[/QUOTE]

Not added game content, btu there are a few things lacking even. You could unlock the original 2 games in the Xbox version and a 3D remake of the first level (What PoP Classic is based on) and none of that is in there. Also, there were a few bonus levels in the Gamecube version if you connected it to the GBA version. Those aren't in either, I believe.

[quote name='Chronis']Not added game content, btu there are a few things lacking even. You could unlock the original 2 games in the Xbox version and a 3D remake of the first level (What PoP Classic is based on) and none of that is in there. Also, there were a few bonus levels in the Gamecube version if you connected it to the GBA version. Those aren't in either, I believe.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering about buying the Prince of Persia HD collection or parts of it. I have Warrior Within on my GCN. I might just pick up Sands of Time and Two Thrones.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I was wondering about buying the Prince of Persia HD collection or parts of it. I have Warrior Within on my GCN. I might just pick up Sands of Time and Two Thrones.[/QUOTE]
You can get the disc version for $22 new from some venders on Amazon if you want it on disc.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']
If it's $20 or under I might consider SSFIV AE.[/QUOTE]

This is Capcom you're talking about. Expect full price.

So this might seem like a silly question but when the listing for Trine 2 says it's only available to PS+ members until 6/5, what does that mean? My understanding of PS+ is that free games are yours as long as your membership is active, but does this mean that regardless of an active membership Trine 2 will no longer work after 6/5?

It means PS+ members have until that date to grab it (you only need to add it to your account and can download later). After that date, it's not free for anyone.

Once you grab it, you can play it whenever you're a PS+ member. You can even let your subscription lapse and renew again later to play it.

Going back and forth on Goldeneye Reloaded for $30. Not a bad price, and it would be nice to have on the HDD, but I can't help but thinking it'll drop to $20 for a disc version soon...

I got goldeneye at gohastings for like $22 shipped last big sale they had. its a great game and worth the price. you may have to open ports to keep from bouncing all over the place in multiplayer though, once I opened the ports on my router I was much better.

if you have someone to gameshare with its $15 each person its a good deal, if not just find a cheap disc since you can trade it in when you are done to recover some of the cost, it shoulda been on sale for $20 download imo.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I don't understand complaints like this. It's like people who complain that you can sneak through a whole game or do an overpowered combo the whole game and breeze through it and therefore, it was ruined for you. If it ruins the game for you, don't do it. If you think using 1,000 continues ruins the game for you, limit yourself to three or whatever.[/QUOTE]

sure. if i die 3 times i will quit out of the game and restart, along with everyone im online with. everyone online was spamming specials every time i got in a game. its like in guantlet 2 there is one button (square?) that just gives you a ton of life, i pushed it on accident a few times and realized these win buttons shouldn't have been brought into the newer ports...

how bout i play the game with 1 hand or blindfolded to make it more challenging for myself? imo you use what they give you within the limitations they set, if its not fun to play it that way THEY FAIL, not me for playing the game the way it can be played.

[quote name='Decker']Going back and forth on Goldeneye Reloaded for $30. Not a bad price, and it would be nice to have on the HDD, but I can't help but thinking it'll drop to $20 for a disc version soon...[/QUOTE]
Sony Style stores are already clearing it out for $20.

I bought the disc version of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood from Zavvi last year (link) since it had all the in game content that the US collector's edition had.

Is the Da Vinci Disappearance dlc that is on sale currently compatible or not compatible with the UK disc version?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']DLC has to be from the same region that the disc is from.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Guess I'm going to have to spring for the bundle then.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/05/21/modnation-racers-full-game-and-dlc-sale-on-now/

Looks like the ModNation price drops are just a sale and not permanent price drops like I thought:
PS3 Career Theme Extension Packs (Arctic, Big City, Far East) DLC regularly $9.99 each, now only $4.99 each
PS3 Mini-Theme Sets (Alien, Medieval, Pirate, Western) DLC regularly $6.99 each, now only $3.49 each
PS3 Props Packs (Carnival, Construction, Moon Colony, Prehistoric, Stunt, Water World) DLC regularly – $4.99 each, now only $1.99 each
PS3 Parts Packs (Gladiator, Haunted, Junkyard) DLC regularly $4.99 each, now only $1.99 each
ModNation Racers Dynamic Theme regularly $2.99, now free!
ModNation Racers for PS3 (Full Game) PSN Plus Store – regularly $29.99, now only $14.99.

This offer runs from May 22nd 2012 – May 29th 2012

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/05/21/modnation-racers-full-game-and-dlc-sale-on-now/

Looks like the ModNation price drops are just a sale and not permanent price drops like I thought:[/QUOTE]

$15 isn't awful for the full game, it's about what it's running used on Amazon so I'd still recommend grabbing it there if you're interested. However, it's not that great of a game either, I'd maybe pick it up again for about $8 if it ever falls that far.

Decided to bite on Beyond Good & Evil. Was considering picking it up on Steam some day, but I think I'd prefer to play it on the console, and in HD no less.

[quote name='tylerh1701']^There was lots of praise for it and it's predecessor right when it was announced for free for PS+.[/QUOTE]

LOL, I guess I missed a few pages. Anyway, if you've been holding out on playin it I say start it and you'll enjoy it.

As for MNR this week, I played the game just a couple of months and it was mostly good. The load times are pretty bad but the actual races are enjoyable with good track variety in the story section. The final tracks can be frustratingly tough and require near-perfect runs.

I didn't have the patience to create anything myself but it's pretty neat that you can and download the work of others. You can ALMOST make it feel like an HD Mario Kart if you download all the Mario roster. Other favorite cars/racers of mine were Tron and Star Wars. The novelty wears off after a while but it's kind of fun to race as anything you'd like.

I have no idea why Sony didn't either just make a MNR sequel or make an LBP racer to begin with.

[quote name='DPsycho']Decided to bite on Beyond Good & Evil. Was considering picking it up on Steam some day, but I think I'd prefer to play it on the console, and in HD no less.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm still kind on the fence with this game. I have it for my PS2, but the price seems nice.

[quote name='gubmccargen']I don't see much love for Trine 2, which I would actually say is my favorite free title to date. That game is just incredible to me and could have been a full retail title in my opinion. I've probably enjoyed it at least as much as anything else on PSN.

The controls are kind of wonky at first but start to feel more intuitive with time. The combination of the fantasy setting, interesting puzzles that have several solutions, and platforming that requires on-the-fly character switching is just top-notch. The art direction also has to be one of if not the best I've seen. The cherry on top is it is full of gold trophies and even a platinum. Just a fantastic game.[/QUOTE]
My one buddy from PSN/CAG and I just played co-op on Trine 2 late last week and I must say that aside from a few mostly momentary hiccups, the game played pretty well in co-op, even with the my slower high speed connection. But chances are, just like the first Trine(which I own on PSN) I probably won't go back to the game since I'm done with it now.

But it's a hell of a game, just like the first one.

[quote name='Xerxes']Wow... Like nothing on sale this week. -_-[/QUOTE]

Well the update's not live yet, but yeah there probably won't be much this week besides the MNR sale.

The two games I'm dying for a sale on are Flower and Spelunker HD, I don't think I even owned a PS3 the last time Flower dropped. And for some strange reason Spelunker HD won't seem to budge. Maybe one of them will pop up today. *wishful thinking*

[quote name='gubmccargen']I don't see much love for Trine 2, which I would actually say is my favorite free title to date. That game is just incredible to me and could have been a full retail title in my opinion. I've probably enjoyed it at least as much as anything else on PSN.

The controls are kind of wonky at first but start to feel more intuitive with time. The combination of the fantasy setting, interesting puzzles that have several solutions, and platforming that requires on-the-fly character switching is just top-notch. The art direction also has to be one of if not the best I've seen. The cherry on top is it is full of gold trophies and even a platinum. Just a fantastic game.[/QUOTE]

I agree it's a great game, and the online co-op is very fun to play.. but it's too short and offers little replay value to be a full-retail release IMO.

what are the odds of getting a Raccoon city DLC bundle? $10 each is steep, but i would probably break down and bite for $15.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Well the update's not live yet, but yeah there probably won't be much this week besides the MNR sale.

The two games I'm dying for a sale on are Flower and Spelunker HD, I don't think I even owned a PS3 the last time Flower dropped. And for some strange reason Spelunker HD won't seem to budge. Maybe one of them will pop up today. *wishful thinking*[/QUOTE]

Those are 2 games I'm looking forward to going on sale. Well until they do I have plenty of games to play.

Wishful thinking never hurts!

•ModNation Sale PS3 Career Theme Extension Packs (Arctic, Big City, Far East) DLC regularly $9.99 each, now only $4.99 each
•PS3 Mini-Theme Sets (Alien, Medieval, Pirate, Western) DLC regularly $6.99 each, now only $3.49 each
•PS3 Props Packs (Carnival, Construction, Moon Colony, Prehistoric, Stunt, Water World) DLC regularly – $4.99 each, now only $1.99 each
•PS3 Parts Packs (Gladiator, Haunted, Junkyard) DLC regularly $4.99 each, now only $1.99 each
•ModNation Racers Dynamic Theme regularly $2.99, now free!
•ModNation Racers for PS3 (Full Game) PSN Plus Store – regularly $29.99, now only $14.99.

This offer runs from May 22nd 2012 – May 29th 2012

FINALLY!!!!!!
:drool:
I been waiting for those DLC's since last year. I would of thought they might have a 1 year anniversary in 2011, but nothing happen. Now I get to play the game again. Thanks OP for posting the deal.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012...l-first-two-ps3-adventures-hit-psn-june-26th/

Both Uncharted games are coming to PSN on June 26:
Do you know what Nathan Drake is most afraid of? How about why, when, and where he first met Elena Fisher? Uncover these truths and much more via Drake’s first two critically acclaimed PS3 adventures when they arrive as digital downloads on the PlayStation Store. UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune and UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Game of the Year Edition will land on the PlayStation Store in the downloadable PS3 game section on June 26th.

In UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune, a 400-year-old clue in the coffin of explorer Sir Francis Drake leads Nathan Drake on a wild adventure to a forgotten island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Here Drake hunts for the fabled treasure of El Dorado. Learn the backstory of the colorful cast of UNCHARTED characters and the ancient secrets El Dorado hides.

UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Game of the Year Edition is the winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards, and one of the most highly acclaimed video games of all time. In this sequel, Drake is drawn back into the treacherous world of thieves and treasure-seekers. A mystery artifact propels him to undertake an expedition to the legendary Himalayan valley of Shambhala where he finds himself embroiled in a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse against a fugitive war criminal. Pushed to his limits, Drake is forced to risk everything.

Soon you can have two of Drake’s most epic adventures waiting on your PS3’s XMB, available at the tap of a button! Look for them on PlayStation Store June 26th.

UNCHARTED fans in the US might have noticed that all playable DLC for UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves is available for free. While we popped the cork a bit early in the States, this is indeed a celebration of the pending arrival of both of Drake’s adventures as downloadable digital titles. When the PS Store updates today, everyone worldwide will be able to download the following DLC content for UNCHARTED 2 absolutely free of charge:

UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves “Drake’s Fortune” MP Pack
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves “Golden Guns”
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves “PlayStation Heroes” Skin Pack
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves “Sidekick Skin Pack”
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves “Siege Expansion Pack”

This free UNCHARTED 2 DLC program will run until the digital launch of the two titles on June 26th. Once the PSN store updates on June 26th, all this DLC will only be available via purchase on the PS Store or when you buy the digital version of UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Game of the Year Edition. Mark your calendar for June 26th and be sure to practice your witty comebacks, daring leaps, and fortune hunting tactics as Nathan Drake’s first two blockbuster hits will be just a download and a button press away!
So be sure to download the Uncharted 2 DLC while it's still free.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Well the update's not live yet, but yeah there probably won't be much this week besides the MNR sale.

The two games I'm dying for a sale on are Flower and Spelunker HD, I don't think I even owned a PS3 the last time Flower dropped. And for some strange reason Spelunker HD won't seem to budge. Maybe one of them will pop up today. *wishful thinking*[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth, Spelunker is well worth the full $10. I loved that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back