PSN Weekly Deals - 11/13: Game Show & Persona Sale! 11/19: PS+ on Vita Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Welcome to the best thread for all of the deals on games, add-ons, and other stuff in the PlayStation Store both on and off of PSN.

Index
Current Deals
Upcoming Deals & PlayStation Plus Schedule
Bundles & Vita Discounts
Persistent PlayStation Plus Deals
Alternate Deals
Frequently Asked Questions

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Usually Updates Every Tuesday Between 2-6 EST

Key: * - New This Week, * - Expires With Next Update, * - Permanent Price Drop

Bundles
Game Show Party Bundle - $9.99 - Includes Family Feud, Press Your Luck, and The Price is Right *

PS3
Catherine - $19.99
Choplifter HD - $2.99 *
Dragon's Lair - $4.99 *
Family Feud - $4.99 *
Family Feud Decades - $4.99 *
Hollywood Squares - $4.99 *
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale - $59.99 - Pre-order w/Exclusive Theme & Pre-order Costumes - Out 11/20 *
Press Your Luck - $4.99 *
The Price is Right - $4.99 *
The Price is Right Decades - $4.99 *
Ricochet HD - $2.49
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3: FES - $4.99
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - $4.99 *

Add-ons
007 Legends - 007 Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Nemesis Pack - Free *
007 Legends - Stealth Pack - Free *
DJ Hero - Hard Edge Mix Pack - $2.99
Guitar Hero III - Guitar Virtuoso Track Pack - $3.13
Guitar Hero 5 - Lynyrd Skynyrd Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack - $2.75
Guitar Hero World Tour - Hendrix Track Pack 2 - $2.75
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 7 - Free *
Mugen Souls - Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack 8 - Free *
Rock Band - Various Add-ons (Link for full list) - $0.99 to $9.99
Sniper Elite V2 - Multiplayer Expansion - Free *

PSP
The Red Star - $4.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona - $9.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 2: Innocent Sin - $14.99
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable - $9.99

Vita
Frobisher Says! - Free
Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz - Free - 152 MB

Vita Add-ons
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 2 - Free - Cross Buy *
Street Fighter X Tekken - Special Color Palette 3 - Free - Cross Buy *

Music
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Soundtrack - $5.99 **

PlayStation Plus

PS3 Deals
Absolute Supercars - $7.99 - 20% Off *
Choplifter HD - $2.69 **
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off
Machinarium - $6.99 - 30% Off *
Super Stacker Party - $0.89 - 10% Off **

Free Games (Don't Argue About This, Please)
BloodRayne: Betrayal - 961 MB
Double Dragon Neon - 1.9 GB
Infamous 2 - 15 GB
The King of Fighters XIII - 2.2 GB
LittleBigPlanet 2 - 4.8 GB
LittleBigPlanet Sackboys' Prehistoric Moves - Requires Move - Location: PS3 Games > By Genre > PlayStation Move Games
Outland - 1.2 GB
PayDay: The Heist - 2.2 GB
Quantum Conundrum - 1.6 GB *
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One - 14 GB
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - 7538 MB
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World - 176 MB

Themes
Abstract Art - Dynamic
Assassin's Creed Revelations - Dynamic
Cuckoo - Dynamic
Daytona USA
Double Dragon Neon - Dynamic
Dragon - Dynamic
Hell Yeah! - Dynamic
The House of the Dead III - Dynamic
The House of the Dead 4 - Dynamic
I Am Alive - Dynamic
inFamous: Festival of Blood - Dynamic
Jet Set Radio - Dynamic
Leap Year - Dynamic
Mexican Skulls - Dynamic
PlayStation Plus - Dynamic
Robot - Dynamic
Samurai - Dynamic
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 1 - Dynamic
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - Dynamic
Tales from Space: About a Blob
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - Dynamic

Armageddon Riders (3)
Cool Cat
Daytona USA (5)
Dead Cloud
Double Dragon Neon (7)
Fat Princess (2)
Green Hamster
Hell Yeah! (4)
The House of the Dead III (3)
The House of the Dead 4 (3)
Jet Set Radio (6)
LittleBigPlanet (2)
Mutant Skull
Pink Hamster
PlayStation B-boy (3)
Resident Evil 5
Section 8: Prejudice Bundle
Squirrel
Stick Up Kid
Street Fighter X Tekken
Street Fighter 2
Tank Commander
Top Dawg
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (20)
Warriors Orochi 3

I'll be filling this thread out a bit more as we go and I'll answer questions whenever I can. Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
So because you don't, nobody does?

I can guarantee there are people out there paying the monthly rate every year. We are a tiny speck of the gaming population

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Really disappointed that some of the retail games won't accept my old disc version saves- I beat just cause 2 and had access to all the fun toys, no point in getting it again if I have to start over

Anyone know if infamous 2 digital version will accept my save? Also sly 1 won't take my save from the he collection[/QUOTE]

Just Cause 2 works. I had the disc, traded away, bought the ultimate edition on Sunday and the saves work. I should have waited but I love JC2 so I don't mind that much. DONT ERASE AUTOSAVES OR SAVE FILES IF YOU GET THE DEAD RIGHT STICK BUG, go to controller/display settings and reset to default. I lost like 15hrs of chaos due to being stupid.

[quote name='JanusDS']Gyah, why couldn't they at least put a decent discount on Hardcorps if they're going make it free for PS+...oh yeah, that's right, because if you decide to drop PS+ it's not "free" anymore. :wall: Man, I've been wanting this for awhile now since I generally love Contra games and since 3 of my friends have it on PS3 and it would be fun to do some online co-op with them. Oh well, guess I'm still waiting since I just don't really feel like dropping $15 on it. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I bought Contra: Hardcorps when it was on sale earlier this year or late last year. I got a bigger discount because I am a Plus member but I am pretty sure it was on sale for other people as well for a bit less of a discount. I am sure one of these days it will get marked down again, just keep checking each week

Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection - PSP - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop

This is nice to see. I've been toying with picking it up to play on my Vita, but with Gravity Rush and MGS HD around the corner I'm glad to know it'll be there when I come back.

[quote name='jer7583']I don't think the "lose it if you drop PS+" thing is such a problem - Just play it and enjoy it and keep PS+ as long as the deals continue to be interesting to you.

PS+ is like netflix to me - I realize i'm getting these games on a somewhat temporary basis and if PS+ falls off a cliff and becomes about free avatars every month instead of games, I'll have to actually buy some of the games I've gotten for free. It's so cheap to have it though, especially with deals on cards.

The good thing about having to buy those games later is games always get cheaper. If I have to re-buy VF5:FS, maybe it'll be $10 then. Or Infamous 2 will be easily available for $10 too.[/QUOTE]

The Netflix comparison is an apt one, and how I've always thought about it. PS+ is a subscription service, just like Netflix - people don't have any expectation that they get to keep all the videos they watch through streaming, so why would you get to keep the free PS+ games after your subscription ends? The fact that you can re-up later on and be able to play all your previously downloaded freebies helps as well.

Also, to the person who asked whether the full titles come with the online pass - I noticed when I downloaded Space Marine, that there were 2 pieces to it - one was the online pass, and the other was the game. You basically get all the functionality, so no worries.

Yeah, the point of the online pass is to encourage people to buy games new. If the digital versions of those games DIDN'T come with online passes, that would be outrageous, in my opinion.

Awesome deal, but any particular reason why they felt the need to have the digital versions of the games use different save files as the disc versions? I was hoping to pick up where I left off of the disc version of R&C. They share the same trophies, but not save files. That frustrates me.

[quote name='Luriden']Awesome deal, but any particular reason why they felt the need to have the digital versions of the games use different save files as the disc versions? I was hoping to pick up where I left off of the disc version of R&C. They share the same trophies, but not save files. That frustrates me.[/QUOTE]

Did you try deleting your game data? Frisky mentioned this earlier, but I havent tried

[quote name='jacknicklson']Did you try deleting your game data? Frisky mentioned this earlier, but I havent tried[/QUOTE]

Sorry, just now decided to read above my post for once and saw it was already discussed. I'll try that and see what happens.

EDIT: Didn't work. I'm not even really sure what I just deleted, it may have been to my disc version. I thought Game Data consisted of patches and updates, but after deleting that, the digital version didn't ask for an update when starting it. It asked me when I first booted it if I wanted to use cloud storage for it, like I've never played it before, so that's a bad sign. That (Digital) next to the game title seems to make it think that it's a whole new game.

The save file even has "Digital" in the title, so I can confirm the saves aren't compatible, at least for this game. Looks like I'm deleting it and tracking down a disc copy to continue from.

Quick question I know I have asked before but want to double check for my sanity. If you have PS+ to tie a game to your account you do not have to download it fully right? Like I can just start the download then cancel it and as long as it shows in my download history I then own that game as long as I have PS+? Just asking for my own Sanity since there are so many good games up right now!

[quote name='MSI Magus']Quick question I know I have asked before but want to double check for my sanity. If you have PS+ to tie a game to your account you do not have to download it fully right? Like I can just start the download then cancel it and as long as it shows in my download history I then own that game as long as I have PS+? Just asking for my own Sanity since there are so many good games up right now![/QUOTE]

You do not even have to start the download. Just add it to your cart, checkout, and it's yours.

[quote name='JanusDS']Gyah, why couldn't they at least put a decent discount on Hardcorps if they're going make it free for PS+...oh yeah, that's right, because if you decide to drop PS+ it's not "free" anymore. :wall: Man, I've been wanting this for awhile now since I generally love Contra games and since 3 of my friends have it on PS3 and it would be fun to do some online co-op with them. Oh well, guess I'm still waiting since I just don't really feel like dropping $15 on it. :cry:[/QUOTE]

PS+ did have a sale on Hard Corps awhile ago.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Maybe you'll still be gaming if the games go all digital download, but once they attempt to make a console which is all DD then I'm done gaming, since I still prefer my physical copies of games unless they're $10 or less.;) [/QUOTE]
This makes no sense. Do you really like gaming? You cant if you really beleive this. If you like to play games and the only way to play is through DD, you will do it.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Quick question I know I have asked before but want to double check for my sanity. If you have PS+ to tie a game to your account you do not have to download it fully right? Like I can just start the download then cancel it and as long as it shows in my download history I then own that game as long as I have PS+? Just asking for my own Sanity since there are so many good games up right now![/QUOTE]
Once you reach the page where you can start the download, it's in your download list. Just back out to check that there's a red bag on the icon to signify that you've "purchased" it.

[quote name='beard_of_zeus']The Netflix comparison is an apt one, and how I've always thought about it. PS+ is a subscription service, just like Netflix - people don't have any expectation that they get to keep all the videos they watch through streaming, so why would you get to keep the free PS+ games after your subscription ends? The fact that you can re-up later on and be able to play all your previously downloaded freebies helps as well.
[/QUOTE]
Not really, with Netflix what you see is what you get and you have access to everything regardless of when you subscribed. Occasionally they lose the licenses for things/DVDs go out of print, but they are always adding new content. If their library was divided by 36, and then each month they unlocked one random 36th of the catalog, then it would be an apt comparison. Or if I could join up and have access to play every free game they have ever offered as long as I am a member, then it would be a valid comparison.

[quote name='wrencrest']This makes no sense. Do you really like gaming? You cant if you really beleive this. If you like to play games and the only way to play is through DD, you will do it.[/QUOTE]

If DD only ever comes a reality. Its strictly PC/steam/emulators for me.

[quote name='Luriden']Sorry, just now decided to read above my post for once and saw it was already discussed. I'll try that and see what happens.

EDIT: Didn't work. I'm not even really sure what I just deleted, it may have been to my disc version. I thought Game Data consisted of patches and updates, but after deleting that, the digital version didn't ask for an update when starting it. It asked me when I first booted it if I wanted to use cloud storage for it, like I've never played it before, so that's a bad sign. That (Digital) next to the game title seems to make it think that it's a whole new game.

The save file even has "Digital" in the title, so I can confirm the saves aren't compatible, at least for this game. Looks like I'm deleting it and tracking down a disc copy to continue from.[/QUOTE]

Well that is crap. Saved me 14GBs though

[quote name='Luriden']Sorry, just now decided to read above my post for once and saw it was already discussed. I'll try that and see what happens.

The save file even has "Digital" in the title, so I can confirm the saves aren't compatible, at least for this game. Looks like I'm deleting it and tracking down a disc copy to continue from.[/QUOTE]

Why would they even do this? Seems silly.

[quote name='nixmahn']If DD only ever comes a reality. Its strictly PC/steam/emulators for me.[/QUOTE]

PC/steam are already DD.
The fact that future Xbox/Playstation systems may likely move to DD in the future means you get everything the same way, its not based on price / controller preference.

Back on topic though. This downloads are huge. I discovered that my PS3 300GB HDD is full because of them, so I deleted a bunch of PSP & PS1 games that took space. But I also have to be more picky in what to download, since my Comcast account does have a 250GB cap, and from past internet use numbers, I use like 150 of that on my standard stuff (tons of Netflix streaming really).

Great deal for PS+. At its current annual price, I see no reason to cancel it anytime soon.

For anyone hung up on the "ownership" issue perhaps you could think of PS+ as the world's first rental service for digital games, which is pretty awesome. I pay 4x this price for Gamedly every month and feel like I get a good value for retail games. I understand the difference of not being able to choose from the entire catalog but doesn't the ability to play any "rented" game as long as you have the service over mailing it back in kind of make up for it? Paying $4 per month to "rent" and have unlimited plays on a bunch of games seems like a great deal to me.

[quote name='wrencrest']This makes no sense. Do you really like gaming? You cant if you really beleive this. If you like to play games and the only way to play is through DD, you will do it.[/QUOTE]
I absolutely love video games, but if the MSRP-ish prices on the PS Store for the digital versions are any indication of future pricing for download only versions, then fuck no. I'll find another hobby to kill time with, since I'm not paying $30-60 for files I don't own and shit I can't resell if I get bored of it. I'd pay $10-15(maybe $20 MAX) for a digital download only version of a game whether it's a newer release or not and probably even less if it's a year or two old title.

But then there's also the problem of internet speeds. I'm on 768kbps DSL and I pay about $20 a month for it. That's my MAX price for internet. So unless Verizon decides to bump up my speed to the 1.5mbps one out of the kindness of their heart without jacking me up to the $30 a month rate for that speed, that $20 a month price is all I'm ever gonna be willing to pay.:booty:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I absolutely love video games, but if the MSRP-ish prices on the PS Store for the digital versions are any indication of future pricing for download only versions, then fuck no. I'll find another hobby to kill time with, since I'm not paying $30-60 for files I don't own and shit I can't resell if I get bored of it. I'd pay $10-15(maybe $20 MAX) for a digital download only version of a game whether it's a newer release or not and probably even less if it's a year or two old title.

But then there's also the problem of internet speeds. I'm on 768kbps DSL and I pay about $20 a month for it. That's my MAX price for internet. So unless Verizon decides to bump up my speed to the 1.5mbps one out of the kindness of their heart without jacking me up to the $30 a month rate for that speed, that $20 a month price is all I'm ever gonna be willing to pay.:booty:[/QUOTE]

Sell your console stuff, buy a PC, use Steam. Take your laptop to school/work and let it pull down games via the wireless all day.

I can't imagine using 768k.... my in-laws had 1.5 mbps and I was practically on suicide watch while we stayed with them I hated it so much. If you think about things in relative terms, that's kind of a rip off...

I pay around $60 / month for 15 mbps. So, I pay 3x as much but get more 15x the throughput. If you believe the old adage 'time is money', then it evens out a bit. I listen to tons of podcasts and it was excruciating trying to download them all on a 1.5 mbps connection.

I don't understand the 'physical or bust' mindset either, but I can at least understand the rationale there a little better.

Excuse me if this question has been answered before, but does PS Plus subscriptions ever go on sale? Live memberships you can always find for under 60 easily. I haven't seen any PS Plus for a year sales anywhere. Do they ever pop up, or due to the different nature of what you get, it doesn't go on sale?

Thanks.

They occasionally offer bonuses for getting a year of PS+ on PSN, usually either a game or an extra three months. The second anniversary is in about three weeks, which is when it's expected for them to offer a deal.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']They occasionally offer bonuses for getting a year of PS+ on PSN, usually either a game or an extra three months. The second anniversary is in about three weeks, which is when it's expected for them to offer a deal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I meant more along the lines of retailer sales. I see there's a few on ebay, but I'm wearing from buying off of 3rd party sellers for something like that. Has anyone else gone that route?

There seems to be a few sellers on ebay selling the free 12 month code vouchers that were given out at the Sony press conference. 25 is the cheapest I see.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Excuse me if this question has been answered before, but does PS Plus subscriptions ever go on sale? Live memberships you can always find for under 60 easily. I haven't seen any PS Plus for a year sales anywhere. Do they ever pop up, or due to the different nature of what you get, it doesn't go on sale?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I ended up getting my year card of ps+ from target when they had a misprint in their ad selling them for $15. unlike others, i only bought what i actually intended to use. some bought like 4 years worth of cards to resell (it is CAG afterall)

So i would keep an eye out for things like %off sales or things like that in the next few months as we get to the holiday season. And i thought it was only $50 a year.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']They occasionally offer bonuses for getting a year of PS+ on PSN, usually either a game or an extra three months. The second anniversary is in about three weeks, which is when it's expected for them to offer a deal.[/QUOTE]
While I want to wait for the official 2 year anniversary, that's awfully close to the end of June. Wouldn't want to miss out on all the titles they've offered for June here. (Unless the whole instant-game-collection thing is now the only free games you get with PS+, period)

[quote name='louiedog']Sell your console stuff, buy a PC, use Steam. Take your laptop to school/work and let it pull down games via the wireless all day.[/QUOTE]
Great idea. Except I hate PC gaming and don't have(or want) a laptop. Even if I did have one, I'd probably only use it for what I use my desktop PC for(web surfing, solitaire:lol:).
[quote name='mkernan']I can't imagine using 768k.... my in-laws had 1.5 mbps and I was practically on suicide watch while we stayed with them I hated it so much. If you think about things in relative terms, that's kind of a rip off...

I pay around $60 / month for 15 mbps. So, I pay 3x as much but get more 15x the throughput. If you believe the old adage 'time is money', then it evens out a bit. I listen to tons of podcasts and it was excruciating trying to download them all on a 1.5 mbps connection.

I don't understand the 'physical or bust' mindset either, but I can at least understand the rationale there a little better.[/QUOTE]
That's the thing though. Aside from YouTube(I let videos buffer n 'load in' before playing) I rarely use my PC for much of anything besides logging into CAG. Now playing on the PS3 on the other hand, that's all sorts of fun on my 'slow' connection. I've been accused of 'lag switching' at times, whatever the fuck that is, when it's just my slower connection.

Yet I still played not only Trine 2, but I also play BF1943 and GTA IV with little to no problems unless the connection is slower than usual that night.;)

You lag switching bastard! Haha not really, but I hate running into guys with slow connection in shooters. I always cuss them out (to myself, I never chat when playing online)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']But then there's also the problem of internet speeds. I'm on 768kbps DSL and I pay about $20 a month for it. That's my MAX price for internet. So unless Verizon decides to bump up my speed to the 1.5mbps one out of the kindness of their heart without jacking me up to the $30 a month rate for that speed, that $20 a month price is all I'm ever gonna be willing to pay.:booty:[/QUOTE]Yikes! I pay $30 per month to Century Link and get 20 mbps.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Thanks, but I meant more along the lines of retailer sales. I see there's a few on ebay, but I'm wearing from buying off of 3rd party sellers for something like that. Has anyone else gone that route?

There seems to be a few sellers on ebay selling the free 12 month code vouchers that were given out at the Sony press conference. 25 is the cheapest I see.[/QUOTE]

Toys R Us had a 15% off points cards for all systems not too long ago. I don't think Playstation Plus cards were included, but regular old Playstation Network cards were, and you could just order Plus directly from PSN.

how do the free games from PS+ work, I know they add new ones each month. Say I buy PS+ and download LBP 2 and inFamous 2 from PSN, can I only play them until the end of this month or will I be able to play them for as long as I stay a PS+ member? sorry for the noobish question but I haven't really payed attention to PS+ at all, those 12 free games made me want to give it a try though

[quote name='LazyTriangle']how do the free games from PS+ work, I know they add new ones each month. Say I buy PS+ and download LBP 2 and inFamous 2 from PSN, can I only play them until the end of this month or will I be able to play them for as long as I stay a PS+ member? sorry for the noobish question but I haven't really payed attention to PS+ at all, those 12 free games made me want to give it a try though[/QUOTE]

You can play them as long as you are subscribed to PS+. You can even let your PS+ expire (in which case you won't be able to play the freebies) and then later on subscribe again. (which will allow you to play the freebies again.)

[quote name='TimesTicking']just wondering but they also announced that they will have more free games in the future right?[/QUOTE]
Yes, some of these games will be taken down so more can be added.

[quote name='tylerh1701']You lag switching bastard! Haha not really, but I hate running into guys with slow connection in shooters. I always cuss them out (to myself, I never chat when playing online)[/QUOTE]
Funny thing is, both GTA and Trine 2 work pretty well for multiplayer(but Red Faction Guerrilla sucked). There was actually more lag/issues with Trine 2 when doing co-op online with a friend, but I think we were both having issues the one night.

As for GTA, even the voice chat works decently most nights. I can hear everybody else yapping away. There may be some lag in when my voice chat gets to them but that seems to be the only major issue in the games I've tried to play online, though GTA has a 'kicked glitch' where if you disconnect for a second you end up being told you were 'kicked' from the game when re-invited back even if you weren't.
[quote name='Gerry P.']Yikes! I pay $30 per month to Century Link and get 20 mbps.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately my only options here are Verizon(non Fios DSL) or Comcast pretty much. Comcast usually suckers you in with a low intro rate and then gouges out the ass after the trial period.

[quote name='dabsac80']can't believe the sly cooper sale isn't getting any love in this thread. $4.89 a piece is a great price[/QUOTE]

I've been buying every HD collection on disc, but this is very tempting.

[quote name='dabsac80']can't believe the sly cooper sale isn't getting any love in this thread. $4.89 a piece is a great price[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I platinum-ed the 1st game when it was offered for free and just got in on the Sly Guide for $1.14 on Amazon. I guess I should buy the other two games but I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the gaming deals I've just gotten in on. Will have to make a decision by Tuesday, I guess.

[quote name='ruibing']I've been buying every HD collection on disc, but this is very tempting.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've purchased every single one as well. Not 100% sure why I got Splinter Cell and Silent Hill, but there they are, sitting on my shelf. I'm a sucker for these.

The first Sly Cooper was free a few months back. That was my first month subscribing to PS+. I still have to get around to trying that game though.

If best buy we're smart they would offer a year if psn for 39.99- been looking for a sale and with the new games released permanently I bet ps+ subscriptions will skyrocket

Very interested in this having not played Infamous 2 and or LBP2, plus being able to mess around with whatever else. Im not a big PSN/XBLA downloader for the most part. I lose 4-5 months a year being out to sea, so I just dont know. Tempted though.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Thanks, but I meant more along the lines of retailer sales. I see there's a few on ebay, but I'm wearing from buying off of 3rd party sellers for something like that. Has anyone else gone that route?

There seems to be a few sellers on ebay selling the free 12 month code vouchers that were given out at the Sony press conference. 25 is the cheapest I see.[/QUOTE]

For what its worth, I got one of those $25 cards off ebay today. The guy just emailed me the code. Worked fine . Can't blame you for being cautious though.

[quote name='snake']For what its worth, I got one of those $25 cards off ebay today. The guy just emailed me the code. Worked fine . Can't blame you for being cautious though.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I got one too! Couldn't pass up on a deal like that. Glad you were able to get one too, especially if my post helped!

I'm excited for PS Plus now. I've gotten Infamous 1 and 2 for free through the network now. xD definitely a good start to the subscription!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back