PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody know how the free theme is going to work on Fallen Legion? I'm assuming it won't be available until July 18th either.

Noticed some Fallen Legion hype around here and it does look interesting but the dev doesn't have much of a track record. Are those pre-ordering mainly doing so since you get both the PS4 and Vita versions for one price?

Noticed some Fallen Legion hype around here and it does look interesting but the dev doesn't have much of a track record. Are those pre-ordering mainly doing so since you get both the PS4 and Vita versions for one price?
Probably and it looks somewhat like a Valkyria Profile/Exist Archive type game.

I haven't totally decided yet. I remember reading about it early on, and being interested... and then seeing screenshots, and being interested... and then I thought it was going to be more like an Odin Sphere game, and I sort of lost interest... but then I watched the trailer and liked the combat system more than I thought I did, so... I guess I'm back on board. The only thing keeping me on the fence is $16.

EDIT

Ok, I'm sold.

I googled for impressions and found this:

https://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q2-2017/061517e.html

rpgamer is generally my goto site for psp/vita rpg reviews, and it sounds like a great little game. Well, two games.

Is anyone here actually hyped for GT Sport?

I want to get hyped for a racing series that isn't Forza, but it just seems like a safe half-measure as opposed to a real GT7.

Is anyone here actually hyped for GT Sport?

I want to get hyped for a racing series that isn't Forza, but it just seems like a safe half-measure as opposed to a GT7.
Sure. Been bored of Forza for a while now and Project Cars was bad, so it's been a while since I played a sim racing game.

Sure. Been bored of Forza for a while now and Project Cars was bad, so it's been a while since I played a sim racing game.
I was under the impression Forza 5, 6, 7 were sims, while Forza Horizons were more arcade-y/rally.

Either way, this just strikes me as Sony's Forza 5, which is easily the worst Forza imo. Hope I'm wrong.

I haven't totally decided yet. I remember reading about it early on, and being interested... and then seeing screenshots, and being interested... and then I thought it was going to be more like an Odin Sphere game, and I sort of lost interest... but then I watched the trailer and liked the combat system more than I thought I did, so... I guess I'm back on board. The only thing keeping me on the fence is $16.

EDIT

Ok, I'm sold.

I googled for impressions and found this:

https://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q2-2017/061517e.html

rpgamer is generally my goto site for psp/vita rpg reviews, and it sounds like a great little game. Well, two games.
Thanks for the link. I'll most likely pre-order to get both versions but I'm going to wait until the last minute to see if any reviews pop up.

Just took a look at the Xbox offerings for sales this week. 

Seriously upset that they got the One piece Gold Pack on sale for $10 (Ret. $25) 

This is after having the Dark souls III Season Pass on Sale the week before for $10 (Ret. $25).

Literally i would throw down $20 for both easily on PSN in a heartbeat. 

Ok. So I have done some research on the PS NOW. For a full year membership (~$8.33 a month) you receive the following:

-Game streaming service through PS4 and PC.
-Basically it is streaming an extensive library
-You can play over 500 PS4 and PS3 games
-You need a good internet package (roughly anything above 5mbps)

Here is the library of games:
https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/psnow/games/

Now for your opinion:

Do you think it is worth it? Yes, No? Why?
Worth it if u don't have a huge backlog.
For comparison, Xbox Game Pass is $10 a month and u only have access to like 100 games. They initially said it included Xbox Anywhere for PC games too but none of the ones in catalog now are that iirc

Hmm...so Deadcore is a little cheaper than on Steam. But I preordered Super Cloudbuilt on X1 and they seem a little similar.

I have to say that Until Dawn was pretty decent and
as a fan of Supernatural, the Wendigo twist was a pleasant surprise.
It did have problems though, but as a play once kind of game it was enjoyable.

I have to say that Until Dawn was pretty decent and
as a fan of Supernatural, the Wendigo twist was a pleasant surprise.
It did have problems though, but as a play once kind of game it was enjoyable.
There's a PSVR prequel of sorts in the works shining some light on where your spoiler came from

Dissidia closed beta keys are floating around the internet in huge bulk from the codes Square gave out at Evo2017.

While this isn't a deal or code drop, it might be worth watching twitter or other giveaways for codes if you're a huge fan of the series.

EzKLsyQ.png

Pre-ordered Pyre and Fallen Legion today. Looking forward to playing both.
I bit on Fallen Legion but I'll probably wait for a good sale on Pyre. Fallen Legion plus what I already have going should keep me plenty busy until the next big release.

I'm annoyed that the Destiny 2 PS4 Pro was announced literally the day after I bought my normal Pro. "Oh, they won't announce anything for a while". Serves me right for thinking.

I'm annoyed that the Destiny 2 PS4 Pro was announced literally the day after I bought my normal Pro. "Oh, they won't announce anything for a while". Serves me right for thinking.
"normal" pro?

Edit: OIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back