PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Metal Gear Solid was the first game I ever pre-ordered [from a store called Babbages]. I'm really curious to see what he does without Konami and see it only right to pre-order Death Stranding these 20 years later.
See I loved MGS but after all the previews for 2 were a lie I've learned never to trust kojima trailers.

You're getting awfully hung up on trying to nail down exactly what the game is when most people are just enjoying the ride of each new trailer adding a little bit more to the puzzle of whatever weird thing they're working on. It's fun being able to see Kojima and his team work on something that seems cool without a shitty publisher breathing down their neck to interfere with one of their only noteworthy series that was still active.

Where are people salivating about a release date? There's been no such thing announced and I'd imagine most want KojiPro to take their time and do it right.
Yes, far be it for me to want to know what kind of game I'm supposed to look forward to ...

And yeah, people are fine with taking time to get things right, until it reaches the point where we are almost three years on and still have no idea other than very weird cutscenes with a couple famous actors and a director and a baby that may or may not exist. We have just about as much as we have for Beyond Good & Evil 2.

And remember, Konami was not the only one at fault for all of the development issues of MGS5. It was Kojima himself that kicked David Hayter to the curb without so much as an email for Keifer Sutherland so he could feel more Hollywood Director-like. I sure appreciated all those grunts and single word sentences being read by a real actor. :) People to go to such lengths to cover for him, yet often ignore his many poor decisions as if he is incapable of them.

There's at least 2 leaks about it, including devs having PS5 dev kits already, so I wouldn't be so sure about that.
I can believe dev kits are out, but id be surprised to see a ps5 next year. We havent even gotten a gta this gen, and sony is riding high on ps4 right now with no real need to rush to market. 2020 or 2021 is my guess, if dev kit rumors are true then i guess my money is on 2020 but id prefer 2021.

I can believe dev kits are out, but id be surprised to see a ps5 next year. We havent even gotten a gta this gen, and sony is riding high on ps4 right now with no real need to rush to market. 2020 or 2021 is my guess, if dev kit rumors are true then i guess my money is on 2020 but id prefer 2021.
I read somewhere back before the pro launched that Sony wants to keep a 3 year hardware refresh cycle.. if that holds true then next fall falls right inline with that plan. Some are predicting announce at E3 and launch this fall.. but that seems insanely quick and unnecessary.

I just don't get that people are salivating over a game and the release date in which they have zero idea what kind of game or genre it is going to be. Sure, one could say people got excited over things like Metroid Prime 4 being just a title screen, but at least then we kinda know what kind of game it will be.
I don't get why knowing what genre something is would make you salivate over it?

"Wow it's an open-world third-person shooter OOOOOH I'M SALIVATING".

I don't care what genre it is, I care about if it's good, and I also am excited if it's innovative and gives me new experiences, which all Kojima's past games have.

If anything I'm salivating because I don't know the genre, or more specifically: because Kojima has said the central gameplay mechanics are new, and don't fall easily into any established genre. Like the original MGS.

Some details: https://www.cinemablend.com/games/1739700/hideo-kojima-finally-reveals-some-death-stranding-gameplay-details

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/12/11/kojima-explains-death-stranding-gameplay-and-lore

He doesn't just say "it's a hybrid first person/third person open-world shooter with squad, stealth, and building mechanics", but he gives details about what he's trying to do thematically with the gameplay. And it excites me much more than him trying to rehash a tired genre.

I don't get why knowing what genre something is would make you salivate over it?

"Wow it's an open-world third-person shooter OOOOOH I'M SALIVATING".

I don't care what genre it is, I care about if it's good, and I also am excited if it's innovative and gives me new experiences, which all Kojima's past games have.

If anything I'm salivating because I don't know the genre, or more specifically: because Kojima has said the central gameplay mechanics are new, and don't fall easily into any established genre. Like the original MGS.
If I really loved football games and they were one of the only games I played and then I found out one of my favorite developers was making a football game, I would probably scream out "Yaaaaaas!"

Should the Far Cry 5 coupon work on Killing Floor Incursion from 12 am - 3 am est 5/1 if it comes out on that day?
Yea, if you can add that game to your cart at 12am est on May 1st, pretty sure it'll work until 2:59am est May 1st (11:59pm Apr 30). I cut it close last time, but was still able to use the MLB one at 2:52am est on Apr 1st (listed to expire Mar 31 11:59 pst.)

Should the Far Cry 5 coupon work on Killing Floor Incursion from 12 am - 3 am est 5/1 if it comes out on that day?
Well, pre-order games unlock at 9PM PST/ midnight EST, but I don't know if PSN updates for regular purchases for those games at that time. It's possible those kind of purchases won't be made available until PSN updates at around 8:00 AM PST.

If no one knows we could see what happens with at least God of War. It's a game that is available to pre-order. After 9PM on April 20th we can check if the game can be put in our cart. I don't think any game releasing this coming week is available for pre-order, and I'm not sure what games are coming out the week after.

I read somewhere back before the pro launched that Sony wants to keep a 3 year hardware refresh cycle.. if that holds true then next fall falls right inline with that plan. Some are predicting announce at E3 and launch this fall.. but that seems insanely quick and unnecessary.
With all the speculation, I just hope Sony learned their lesson from the PS3 launch/era. They pushed to launch even though the PS2 was still going strong and did poorly against the 360.

Rather them take the time to really work everything out beforehand.

I just don't believe it. I mean it's possible sure, but gamedev cycles are only getting longer, and even if we had a dev kit right now im not sure games will be ready by the end of the year. Since Ms just refreshed, and Sony us still selling like hotcakes, there's really no need to rush to Market. They can enjoy PS4 sales for another 2 years then release the PS5 and Microsoft won't be in the best position to put out a brand new console. Historically, most console sales occur in years 3, 4, and 5. That's in large part due to the fact that the majority of the console Market waits until the first or second big price break. That said they still expect several years of owning the current gen. A 6 year cycle might bite sony in the ass because it is counter to that primary market. But that's just my thoughts on the matter, and even if I'm correct about the market Sony might still do it anyway.

I just don't believe it. I mean it's possible sure, but gamedev cycles are only getting longer, and even if we had a dev kit right now im not sure games will be ready by the end of the year. Since Ms just refreshed, and Sony us still selling like hotcakes, there's really no need to rush to Market. They can enjoy PS4 sales for another 2 years then release the PS5 and Microsoft won't be in the best position to put out a brand new console. Historically, most console sales occur in years 3, 4, and 5. That's in large part due to the fact that the majority of the console Market waits until the first or second big price break. That said they still expect several years of owning the current gen. A 6 year cycle might bite sony in the ass because it is counter to that primary market. But that's just my thoughts on the matter, and even if I'm correct about the market Sony might still do it anyway.
Don't forget the Xbox 360 and PS3 lasted for 8 years. Longer than any other cycle that came before it. If we do get a PS5 we might see it next year with a possible late 2020 or early 2021 release date.

The Splinter Cell event in Ghost Recon Wildlands starts tomorrow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRmQhlVQpLI

There will also be a Free Weekend starting on 4/12 through 4/15 for those that haven't played the game yet.

With all the speculation, I just hope Sony learned their lesson from the PS3 launch/era. They pushed to launch even though the PS2 was still going strong and did poorly against the 360.

Did poorly at first but by the end it was either neck and neck or the PS3 surpassed the 360 by a slim margin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some new deals:

:ps4: AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

:vita: AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

:ps4: Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

:vita: Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

:ps3: Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Freebies:

:ps4: Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Demo - Free

:ps4: Monster Hunter World - Hairstyle: The Admiral - Free

:ps4: Monster Hunter World - Hairstyle The Handler - Free

An update on Titan Quest - since the first patch, which fixed some of the most egregious issues including the friendly targeting (e.g. healing spells), I've been playing online with a buddy and it's great fun.  We've run into a few cosmetic glitches, but overall I'm pretty happy with it.

Agreed. Granted the biggest issues were the ps3 being a nightmare to work with, the price and getting dev kits to devs too late. The ps4 definitely shows they learned their lesson.

I hate how console generations end just as they hit their stride. I felt like developers were just figuring out how to get the very most out of the PS3 when we moved on to PS4. The PS4 feels like it could easily have 3 or 4 more years of greatness.

Agreed. Granted the biggest issues were the ps3 being a nightmare to work with, the price and getting dev kits to devs too late. The ps4 definitely shows they learned their lesson.
Not really. Sony was going bankrupt. It was Kaz Hirai, Andrew House and Jack Trenton that played a HUGE part in the successful launch of the PS4 and these guys are no longer there. The PS5 will be the first time that Kenchiro Yoshida will be in full control of the company. Sony had been getting an inflated head and back to arrogant Sony with raising the price of PS plus while cutting the free monthly offerings of PS3 and Vita games. Also the Xbox One X costs $500. The only way to beat the XB1X this soon is to come out with another $500 dollar console and as history has shown that is a terrible price point.

Not really. Sony was going bankrupt. It was Kaz Hirai, Andrew House and Jack Trenton that played a HUGE part in the successful launch of the PS4 and these guys are no longer there. The PS5 will be the first time that Kenchiro Yoshida will be in full control of the company. Sony had been getting an inflated head and back to arrogant Sony with raising the price of PS plus while cutting the free monthly offerings of PS3 and Vita games. Also the Xbox One X costs $500. The only way to beat the XB1X this soon is to come out with another $500 dollar console and as history has shown that is a terrible price point.
Raising the price on a service isnt arrogance, its inevitable over time.

Changing the games we get was also inevitable, and its far too early to judge the end result. Sony has the metrics of exactly how many people would download each platforms games and my guess is the change won't be as dramatic as many pretend it is. That's coming from someone who still plays his Vita daily.

I'm not really sure where you are getting this $500 price point from. The PS5 will most certainly 400 given the success of the PS4, and i think we can all agree its the smartest price point. It's coming out long enough after the Xbox that it will still be a significant technological jumpeven at that price. Personally I'm hoping for it not to come out till 2020 or 2021 though

Basically I disagree with pretty much you're entire post but most emphatically with the silly use of 'arrogant` to describe perfectly rational business decisions.

I hate how console generations end just as they hit their stride. I felt like developers were just figuring out how to get the very most out of the PS3 when we moved on to PS4. The PS4 feels like it could easily have 3 or 4 more years of greatness.
Since the PS5 is likely to use a similar architecture this may not even be a thing like is has been in past console generations.. but who knows, exciting times ahead.

As for the 2 posts above mine.. we are getting 2 extremes.. one is going negative with the arrogant Sony nonsense and the other is going apologist Sony forgiving them for their missteps. Sony has done a lot of good things this gen, but there are definitely things they can improve on..

Was hoping I'd finally have a chance to grab Divinity Original Sin, back to the waiting game. Still regret not buying it last time it was on sale.

Since the PS5 is likely to use a similar architecture this may not even be a thing like is has been in past console generations.. but who knows, exciting times ahead.

As for the 2 posts above mine.. we are getting 2 extremes.. one is going negative with the arrogant Sony nonsense and the other is going apologist Sony forgiving them for their missteps. Sony has done a lot of good things this gen, but there are definitely things they can improve on..
Well my bet is PS5 will follow some of the rumors and that they will invest in VR more wholeheartedly if they can build an infrastructure that can support it. That means much better quality VR video streaming, social media, etc. They will also have to start moving more development to being VR compatible which should be easier next gen. Since Sony 1st party is still focused on storytelling this would be a natural evolution. Otherwise I don't know an area they can differentiate themselves in since everyone is doing everything else they are currently.

Of course there are things they can improve on. I was not pointing them out because that was not the point of my post. They've made more than a few mistakes in their time. However, raising the price of a service is not arrogant. Changing the terms of a service with a Year's warning is not arrogant. Pointing out that decisions are not necessarily arrogant is not being an apologist it's being honest.

It's ridiculous to think that I would need to somehow balance my post by pointing out some bad things about Sony when I was simply responding to someone else. Of course there are bad things about Sony but that's got nothing to do with what I was responding to

Boo! Nothing on sale for Vita this week.

Also looks like I already own anything else that I want that is on sale this week.

Here are the new deals for today:

:ps4: Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24

:ps4: Bully - $8.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Butcher Special Edition Bundle - $6.49 - 50% Off - $5.19 - 60% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Grand Theft Auto III - $8.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV - $6.99 - 65% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Grand Theft Auto V - $29.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps3: Grand Theft Auto V - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Grand Theft Auto V - Online Megalodon Shark Cash Card - $84.99 - 15% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Grand Theft Auto V and Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack Bundle - $59.49 - 30% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Grand Theft Auto V & Great White Shark Cash Card - $49.39 - 35% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps3: Grand Theft Auto V & Great White Shark Cash Card - $25.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps3: Grand Theft Auto V & Megalodon Shark Cash Card - $39.19 - 60% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps3: Grand Theft Auto V & Whale Shark Cash Card - $32.39 - 55% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Grand Theft Auto V, Starter Pack, and Great White Shark Card Bundle - $69.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Grand Theft Auto V, Starter Pack, & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle - $100.49 - 33% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Grand Theft Auto V, Starter Pack, & Whale Shark Card Bundle - $89.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - $8.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - $17.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - $8.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: L.A. Noire - $29.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Lichtspeer Special Edition Bundle - $5.19 - 60% Off - $3.89 - 70% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Manhunt - $8.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Max Payne - $8.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps3: Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition - $4.99 - 75% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Neverwinter - Astral Deva pack - $9.59 - 20% Off - Ends 4/16

:ps4: Neverwinter - Champion of the North Pack - $47.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/16

:ps4: Neverwinter - Dragonborn Pack - $59.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/16

:ps4: Neverwinter - Heirloom Weapon Pack - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/16

:ps4: Neverwinter - Reanimated Destrier Pack - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/16

:ps4: Owlboy - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/16

:ps4: Project Nimbus: Code Mirai - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps3: Red Dead Redemption - $9.89 - 67% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps3: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Red Dead Revolver - $8.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs: Royal Edition - $23.74 - 5% Off - $22.49 - 10% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs OST Combo - $27.06 - 5% Off - $25.63 - 10% Off - Ends 4/17

:ps4: Star Trek Online - 500 Zen - $4.24 - 15% Off - Ends 4/16

:ps4: Star Trek Online - 1000 Zen - $8.49 - 15% Off - Ends 4/16

:ps4: Star Trek Online - 2000 Zen - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/16

:ps4: Star Trek Online - 5300 Zen - $39.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/16

:ps4: Star Trek Online - 11000 Zen - $74.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/16

:ps4: Star Trek Online - Empire Pack - $31.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/16

:ps4: Star Trek Online - Final Frontier Pack - $63.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/16

:ps4: Star Trek Online - Klingon Defense Force Starter Pack - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/16

:ps4: Star Trek Online - Legacy Pack - $31.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/16

:ps4: Star Trek Online - Romulan Legacy Starter Pack - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/16

:ps4: Star Trek Online - Starfleet Pack - $31.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/16

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

:ps4: Trove - Infinium Chef Pack - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 4/16

:ps4: The Warriors - $8.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/17

Here are the freebies:

Games

:ps4: Starlit Adventures - Free

Demos

:ps4: Crypt of the Serpent King Demo

Add-ons

:ps4: Gwent: The Witcher Card Game - PS Plus Pack - Free

Some other notable releases:

:ps4: Extinction - $59.99

:ps4: Masters of Anima - $19.99

PSVR Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality - $29.99

PSVR Super Amazeballs - $4.99

:ps4: Super Daryl Deluxe - $19.99

Raising the price on a service isnt arrogance, its inevitable over time.

Changing the games we get was also inevitable, and its far too early to judge the end result. Sony has the metrics of exactly how many people would download each platforms games and my guess is the change won't be as dramatic as many pretend it is. That's coming from someone who still plays his Vita daily.

I'm not really sure where you are getting this $500 price point from. The PS5 will most certainly 400 given the success of the PS4, and i think we can all agree its the smartest price point. It's coming out long enough after the Xbox that it will still be a significant technological jumpeven at that price. Personally I'm hoping for it not to come out till 2020 or 2021 though

Basically I disagree with pretty much you're entire post but most emphatically with the silly use of 'arrogant` to describe perfectly rational business decisions.
Listen raising the price of PS+ by as much as $20 here in Canada and removing the free monthly PS3 and Vita games is arrogant as fuck and I don't even own a Vita. Will Sony offer an extra PS4 game or two to compensate? Let's hope so. You're paying more and getting less value. This is fact. I was responding to another poster that said that Sony learned their lesson with the PS4. Gamers are too quick to forgive and forget without realizing that these companies are only out to make money. Now there's nothing wrong with making money but as a consumer I want the most bang for my buck. It's not being a "hater" to admit this. This site is not called CheapAssGamer for a reason.

The $500 comes from the Xbox One X which is 6 Terraflops of power. In order to come out with a console that is more powerful it will require more expensive hardware. This is just common sense. It all depends on when the PS5 is released. Of course the longer it takes to release, the cheaper the hardware will get. I'm a bit of a tech geek and I like follow the latest leaks and specs.

Perhaps arrogant was too strong of a word but I don't want them to get complacent. PS4 Pro does not even have a 4K bluray player while the base Xbox One S does even though Sony invented the damn thing. Xbox also proved that there is huge demand for backwards compatibility which does not exist on the PS4 at all. Meanwhile the Xbox needs more games and Phil Spencer needs to GTFO. So there is improvements that need to be made from both camps for the benefit of the consumer. So just chill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back