PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're enjoying the game a lot, the season pass is good as an extra tip of sorts and gets you some nice weapons to throw into the mix for loot possibilities.
I read somewhere that the primary weapon hack is really good. I guess it lets any character use any primary weapon? I don't think it's part of the season pass though.

I read somewhere that the primary weapon hack is really good. I guess it lets any character use any primary weapon? I don't think it's part of the season pass though.
I can see where that would be useful? But honestly, from a fun standpoint I really enjoyed using each class to beat the game.

The primary weapon hack is also included in the weapon supply pack DLC. Unless you want the soundtrack this is the only DLC I recommend. Everything else is cosmetic (armor paints and bullet colors) and time saving (start with a level 15 character).

I've waited almost a full year for the Bloodborne DLC to back on sale.  I'm hoping we can Oct sale like we got last year because I did not have my PS4 at that point.   If not, I guess I'll just break down and buy it?  I hate that's it's twice as much as I paid for the base game!

I've waited almost a full year for the Bloodborne DLC to back on sale. I'm hoping we can Oct sale like we got last year because I did not have my PS4 at that point. If not, I guess I'll just break down and buy it? I hate that's it's twice as much as I paid for the base game!
Yeah I'd really like to buy it as well but I won't do full price since that is what I paid for the game in the first place.

As someone who just got the plat in the game a week ago I honestly wish I would've got the DLC before playing the game at all. The unique weapons are the best part of Bloodborne and the DLC has almost as many melee weapons in it as the base game and they all look more mechanically interesting than many of the base game weapons. Would have been nice to experience the game with some of those.

My only saving grace is that I really enjoy doing random chalice dungeons so I guess when I get the DLC I will just grind those out for a while with the new weapons.

There's only an hour left to the flash sale, but I just found out that Clan of Champions on sale for .49 is the same kind of game as Gladiator Begins or Colosseum: Road to Freedom, if anyone remembers those PS2/PSP games. It has online multiplayer and I'd definitely want to try out some co-op missions. Even if you miss it during the sale, it looks like the normal price is $1.99, so it may still be worth checking out.

To buy Star Trek Bridge Crew or not? I don't have any other friends with a VR setup.
I hated it. I'm a casual trek fan but found the whole thing was like a boring job simulator with little to no actual game systems. I bought early and since I've quit they added a pretty cool sounding voice command patch that streamlines a bunch of it but I don't think that fixes the fundamental issues that make it boring. Never played online but I'd say everything in VR is pretty amazing online.

I hated it. I'm a casual trek fan but found the whole thing was like a boring job simulator with little to no actual game systems. I bought early and since I've quit they added a pretty cool sounding voice command patch that streamlines a bunch of it but I don't think that fixes the fundamental issues that make it boring. Never played online but I'd say everything in VR is pretty amazing online.
Thanks. It seems like the kind of thing that would be best with friends. I may just spend some money on some of the puzzlers they have on sale. "I Expect You To Die" and "Statik" seem interesting.

Thanks. It seems like the kind of thing that would be best with friends. I may just spend some money on some of the puzzlers they have on sale. "I Expect You To Die" and "Statik" seem interesting.
They are both Fantastic. I Expect You to Die is an older game made with Unity and feels a bit indie in its jankiness of move controls but has fun levels and is getting free DLC this month. Statik is ripping off Portal's dry wit wholesale as is just a ton of fun for opening up boxes. It's UE4 game and quite pretty and has some co-op that I never tried and quite a few secret trophies. No plat for either though.

That's weird. Starship Disco is apparently no longer on sale? When I go to it it's being listed as full price. Was it actually apart of the flash sale, or is it some kind of glitch that's happening? All the other PSVR games are still listed as being on sale.

To buy Star Trek Bridge Crew or not? I don't have any other friends with a VR setup.
I'm wondering the same thing myself. I don't have any VR equipped friends either, so my online experiences will be with strangers, so I do wonder how that community is. Also thinking about Werewolves Within. Hmm...

PS+ Lineup for November: 

Evil Within 2

The new Lord of the Rings Game 

And $300 in PSN credit for future purchases + 50% off total purchase coupon. 

There's only an hour left to the flash sale, but I just found out that Clan of Champions on sale for .49 is the same kind of game as Gladiator Begins or Colosseum: Road to Freedom, if anyone remembers those PS2/PSP games. It has online multiplayer and I'd definitely want to try out some co-op missions. Even if you miss it during the sale, it looks like the normal price is $1.99, so it may still be worth checking out.
Yeah, I posted this a couple months ago when it went on sale. Though I still haven't plugged my ps3 back in to play it, it was worth every penny.

There's an eBay seller selling physical copies of Werewolves Within for $6.50 w/ free shipping right now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Werewolves-Within-PlayStation-VR-/122530289604?hash=item1c875fd7c4:g:wd0AAOSwX9FZMeKQ
SOLD!

At least I think. This seller is weird...all the games I've checked that they're selling so far are listed as "Like New", yet under the written description they have it listed as factory sealed, brand new. Why the discrepancy? And they have Remember Me listed for $1,000. For some reason. It's not even a collector's edition. I don't get it.

SOLD!

At least I think. This seller is weird...all the games I've checked that they're selling so far are listed as "Like New", yet under the written description they have it listed as factory sealed, brand new. Why the discrepancy? And they have Remember Me listed for $1,000. For some reason. It's not even a collector's edition. I don't get it.
The outrageously priced games could be for the seller's alt acct to buy if the seller has too many ebay gift cards tied up, now that ebay no longer allows u to buy another gift card unless its categorized in the wrong category.

How often to PSN sales mirror Xbox sales for the week?

Just curious because I see Fallout 4 on sale for them. I did a dumb thing and decided to order it on Amazon the day before sales are revealed (which I never do) so I suppose that's my luck, but hey, I paid less than $20 for it. Maybe I'll get lucky and I can catch the season pass on sale as well.

How often to PSN sales mirror Xbox sales for the week?

Just curious because I see Fallout 4 on sale for them. I did a dumb thing and decided to order it on Amazon the day before sales are revealed (which I never do) so I suppose that's my luck, but hey, I paid less than $20 for it. Maybe I'll get lucky and I can catch the season pass on sale as well.

I’d say industry sales are common on AAA titles like this.

Salt and sanctuary 😍

Edit - is the witcher complete worth 20 ? I probably wont play it anytime soon tho smh

Have any of you guys bought Gran Turismo or played the demo if so what are you guys thought of it so far
I played the demo and was pleasantly surprised. I had low expectations since GT5 was the last GT game I played. I liked GT Sport but I will wait until it's $30 or less. There just doesn't seem to be enough content for me since I prefer single player and it's primarily a multiplayer game. I did like the racing and am curious to try the VR mode even though it's only 1v1.

Regarding Salt and Sanctuary does it have a platinum and around how long will it take to get it?thanks
It has a platinum which you can get in one play through. They are easy to get, but some are missable (talking to certain characters at certain times). I have not gotten the platinum because I cannot beat the first boss. It is similar to Dark Souls where the first boss easily kills you except in this you cannot go back and kill him.

Regarding Salt and Sanctuary does it have a platinum and around how long will it take to get it?thanks
I found a helpful guide online to get Platinum. It took me a few playthroughs. If you don't do the correct progression, the side quests will not be completely available. Also use the cleric to beat the first boss. Remove all armor, you get hit once you die, but be patient and it'll be a breeze.

I've plat'd all D*Souls/BB except for 3 (just bought it), but can't for the life of me play S&S.   The 3rd or so boss just destroys me.  I don't even think it's an actual boss [large enemy with poison + stomps in a side cave].   

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back