PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
For $70 you can get a new 1TB PS4 Slim at either Game Stop (and get a $50 GC) or $60 Kohls cash at Kohls on Friday (Thursday at GS not sure about Kohls).

New DS4 and double the storage and a 1 year warranty. The Slim uses less power and is quieter.
wait. so i can trade in my og ps4 BF weekend, and for $70 additional cash will get a new slim plus $50 credit? am i understanding this correctly?

how much do they take off if i dont include controller?

the only issue i see is my og hd crashed so i already have a 2t drive installed... not sure how to deal with that,

wait. so i can trade in my og ps4 BF weekend, and for $70 additional cash will get a new slim plus $50 credit? am i understanding this correctly?

the only issue i see is my og hd crashed so i already have a 2t drive installed... not sure how to deal with that,
I was also wondering how they deal with different HDs. I replaced my original 500 GB with a 1TB early on. Don’t think I even have the original.

No idea about how much they nail you for no controller. Others in the older GS thread said they didn't care if the HD was larger but I guess YMMV.

No idea about how much they nail you for no controller. Others in the older GS thread said they didn't care if the HD was larger but I guess YMMV.
I'm pretty sure you need one controller when you trade in the system. You'd be best off calling and asking what they need for the trade to be honest, though.

Yeah they just won't do the trade if you don't have the controller. You would have to buy one there to do the trade. I traded in my Wii U and I didn't have the sensor bar and they won't complete the trade if you don't have it and of course they were sold out of them so I couldn't buy one their either.

Where is that $130 deal? GameStop?

I have a fatty and wouldn’t mind getting a slim just for the 5ghz. The Internet on my original is soooooo slow. Get maybe 5 mb/s at best. Have 5 ghz on my Xbox One and it gets 50 mb/s.
It's listed under trade value on the website, I'm planning go to gamestop on the morning and trade off.

Honestly for that price i don't mind getting rid of it + getting a new controller with the $50 credit.

I just need to figure out to detached my psn id and figure out how to transfer my saves and recorded MvCI matches out.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/17/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-11212017/

Here's The Drop for this week:

New Releases: Week of November 21, 2017

Battle of the Bulge
PS4 — Digital (Out 11/22)

Battle of the Bulge is a fast-paced, turn-based WW2 strategy game where precise movement and detailed planning make the difference between a vain attempt and a brave operation.

Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV
PS VR — Digital

The acclaimed fishing feature of Final Fantasy XV has been revamped and revitalized for PS VR. Join Noctis, Ignis, Prompto, Gladio, and other familiar faces in a picturesque virtual reality backdrop en route to a thrilling encounter with the menace that lurks in the depths.

Planet of the Apes: Lost Frontier
PS4 — Digital

Planet of the Apes: Last Frontier is a narrative adventure game of conquest, betrayal, and survival. When the fates of a tribe of apes and a band of human survivors intertwine, two worlds collide as their precarious existence hangs in the balance.

Rec Room
PS VR — Digital

Rec Room is a vibrant and growing virtual community where you play with friends from all around the world! Create your avatar then head to the Rec Center for endless fun and games!

It's listed under trade value on the website, I'm planning go to gamestop on the morning and trade off.
Honestly for that price i don't mind getting rid of it + getting a new controller with the $50 credit.

I just need to figure out to detached my psn id and figure out how to transfer my saves and recorded MvCI matches out.
Upload your saves to the cloud if you have plus. Factory reset the console, then you have to go online to unregister the system from your psn id.

https://twitter.com/SEGA/status/932446487182589955

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGL5EzrHm_U
Awesome, I just hope it's more like 1 than 2, and I hope it comes to Steam as well.

Last edited:
I've been playing bloodborne recently and beat Vicar Amelia on 1st attempt solo.Was not tough at all like people have been saying but this game is challenging.
Amelia is kind of different. Because of where she is you can actually fight her as your third boss. Others fight her after another boss so have leveled up some.

On top of that there’s the whole thing in souls games where different bosses give different people or different play styles problems. Amelia is a good example of one of those bosses. I never struggled much on her but I have heard a lot of others have.

Hoping Hellblade and Night in the Woods get discounted on Black Friday.  What are the odds of that happening?

How long did it take you guys that completed all the trials to get your 15% off coupon? I've had everything checked off for around a week and still no coupon.

How long did it take you guys that completed all the trials to get your 15% off coupon? I've had everything checked off for around a week and still no coupon.
My PS Now trial wasn't showing up and I contacted them about it and they fixed it for me and even crossed off my Vue trial which I didn't even do and the coupon code was in my email.

only took like 2 days for the check marks and an hour for the code

my issue is the trifecta which has still had no activity

I just finish trading in my ps4 for $130, what are some must have games should I pick up this Thursday with the $50 GC?
I've haven't used my Old Ps4 much till I got MvCI so I don't own any ps4 games really.

Preferably something I can't get on other consoles.

I already own killzone,assassin's creed unity and blackflag,mortal kombat,guilty gear rev,mvci

I just finish trading in my ps4 for $130, what games should I pick up this Thursday with the $50 GC?
I've haven't used my Old Ps4 much till I got MvCI so I don't own any ps4 games really.

I already own killzone,assassin's creed unity and blackflag,mortal kombat,guilty gear rev,mvci
So you just traded it in right? The deal with the $50 GC isn’t live yet is it? I ask because I’m interested in doing the deal to get a slim and would love to do it now and not deal with the crowds over the weekend.

Also fear if I trade it in now and not being able to get in on the slim / $50 GC deal.

Edit: NM. You edited your post before I wrote mine.

So you just traded it in right? The deal with the $50 GC isn’t live yet is it? I ask because I’m interested in doing the deal to get a slim and would love to do it now and not deal with the crowds over the weekend.

Also fear if I trade it in now and not being able to get in on the slim / $50 GC deal.

Edit: NM. You edited your post before I wrote mine.
It isn't live yet so how was he able to do this?

Think he just traded the console in for $130 and will use that towards the deal when it goes live on Thursday.
I'd do the same except I feel there is a chance this is a conspiracy (lol) by Sony and Gamestop to get people to get excited to about new consoles... and then they sell out really fast due to a low supply.

I'd do the same except I feel there is a chance this is a conspiracy (lol) by Sony and Gamestop to get people to get excited to about new consoles... and then they sell out really fast due to a low supply.
That’s what concerns me as well so I am hesitant to trade it in ahead of time.

Second confirm. I used an external drive and just backed up the whole thing and put it on the PS4 Pro. Still have PT.
Since you guys are talking about external HDD, ALDI has a Toshiba 1TB External 3.0 Hard Drive as low as $13.99. I recently picked one up for $24.99. YMMV of course.

Since you guys are talking about external HDD, ALDI has a Toshiba 1TB External 3.0 Hard Drive as low as $13.99. I recently picked one up for $24.99. YMMV of course.
Aldi? Wow. Never thought I’d drop a quarter for a shopping cart to grab a hard drive.

Aldi is a grocery market in the Los Angeles area. Never heard of them until last week.
Oh, I know what it is. That’s why I was joking about putting in a quarter to borrow a shopping cart, which is basically their way of making sure the carts are returned to the proper place if you want your 25 cents back.

I just finish trading in my ps4 for $130, what are some must have games should I pick up this Thursday with the $50 GC?

Preferably something I can't get on other consoles.

Horizon Zero Dawn, Nier Automata, and Nioh are the big 3 PS exclusives right now, all of which are great

Can't recommend HZD highly enough.  GOTY, and one of my top GOAT.  Would possibly recommend, if you can, wait for the complete edition which should be dropping soon, to get the base game and the recently released DLC.  It's worth getting the DLC.

Oh, I know what it is. That’s why I was joking about putting in a quarter to borrow a shopping cart, which is basically their way of making sure the carts are returned to the proper place if you want your 25 cents back.
25 cents for a grocery cart is a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back