PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone recommend battlefield 1/titan fall 2 for $39.99?
Titanfall 2 is good, but also $12 on BF at Walmart I believe. If you play multiplayer you will likely be playing with people who are very good. I know I played Last Titan Standing and Titanbrawl (Titan only modes), and the people that were playing before were usually the same people who were very good. The single player is aight though I've heard. I'd just recommend getting Titanfall 2 on BF and BF Revolution or whatever's it's called to have all the expansion content.

Edit: Noticed they're complete editions. My thoughts still on Titanfall 2, but it's a good way to get complete editions of both, though Titanfall 2 is mainly cosmetic junk.

Sucks that I picked up HZD for $28 couple of weeks ago. Just should have waited. :wall:
This, damn you Sony. At least I had a coupon so I only paid $22.39, but it's still obnoxious.

On the other hand the game is amazing and is well worth the $22, so I can't complain too much.

damn

anyone got a code?

dCdUWKR.png

So debating about Guardians of the Galaxy Season Pass. Has anyone here played this Telltale title and how does it stack up to previous Telltale titles? I am not expecting it to be as good as TFTB or Walking Dwad Season 1, just want to know if it's any good at all.

So debating about Guardians of the Galaxy Season Pass. Has anyone here played this Telltale title and how does it stack up to previous Telltale titles? I am not expecting it to be as good as TFTB or Walking Dwad Season 1, just want to know if it's any good at all.
I started it last night and didn't think it was too bad. I only finished Episode 1 so I don't know how the overall story will compare with TFTB or The Wolf Among Us, but I at least feel compelled to play through the rest of it. One thing I liked was how they handled the "Next Time On" video--rather than show clips from the next episode, characters vaguely refer to things that happened/will happen in an interview-like format.

Telltale really needs to upgrade their engine, though--the occasionally awkward animations and lack of proper lip-syncing are painfully obvious.

i am setsune 50% off!! but i am waiting until the bf flash sale,etc when i can put all my items in cart with the 15% off code.

7 days to die for anyone who doesn't have that snatch it up for $6...

Since this sale doesn't end till like next week I think I can afford to wait and see what PSN gives us for Blacm Friday Friday and that damn discount code they gave out last year for everybody.

So, do you think their will be a FLASH SALE as well on Thurdays, like there has been every year..or did they tip their hand early?
The current sale ends on the 28th which is next Tuesday. So if I have to wait for another sale for this week and a discount code I'll do it.

Wished the regular Ghost Recon Wildland was on sale for $20. So i could share the digital ver. Was it ever lower than $30? Felt like I saw it for around $25 before.

I'm happy that even if they end up not giving us a code I'll still be able to get Yakuza 0 for $30 which is the same at Gamestop.

But man I kinda want Shadow of War. I'm mostly trying to to get games that don't need the internet.

So, do you think their will be a FLASH SALE as well on Thurdays, like there has been every year..or did they tip their hand early?
The current sale ends on the 28th which is next Tuesday. So if I have to wait for another sale for this week and a discount code I'll do it.
I expect both Sony and Microsoft to have a BF one-day-only sale. I am really hoping for sales on exclusive titles for the PS4.
To hopefully put an end to this question that's been asked for the past few days despite being answered. There's the sale today for most of the Black Friday deals and there will be a Flash Sale on Thursday that goes through the weekend.

For those really curious, Aldi is a 'sister' company to Trader Joe's. Different siblings - they split US markets down the middle. I believe, in recent years, there are a few exceptions to that rule, but in general you get you get one or the other.

How long do I have to trade in my OG ps4 to get the $130?
Having shopped at Aldi a few times, and being an almost daily shopper at Trader Joe's, I can say that there is almost no comparison between the two; Trader Joe's is amazing with many different high quality store brand products, and Aldi has cheap budget garbage. Just my experience, I'm always surprised when the two chains are compared.

I really want to get the Witcher 3: Complete for $20....but....my backlog is huge and I have The Witcher 3 (og version) on my PC. UGH! 

Having shopped at Aldi a few times, and being an almost daily shopper at Trader Joe's, I can say that there is almost no comparison between the two; Trader Joe's is amazing with many different high quality store brand products, and Aldi has cheap budget garbage. Just my experience, I'm always surprised when the two chains are compared.
I've never been to either one; I'm still shocked there's a grocery store that charges you to use their shopping carts...

they always seem to know my trigger price and price games just above it to where I have to spend a week in uncertain purgatory trying to justify buying or not buying right now

Yeah I agree, had no idea they had the same owners. Don't seem similar at all lol.

Thanks for everyone's input on the battlefield 1/titanfall 2 bundle as I will hop off the fence and add to cart.I will also wait till the flash sale starts to see my final cart total.

19.99 is the sweet spot for  I am Setsuna for me.  But I am holding off to see if we get coupon code and seeing what the flash sale brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back