PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ruiner looks cool. Anyone play it?

not sure if it’s been mentioned, but i noticed that despite being signed up for the newsletter (that i’m not geting) there was a note that i needed to verify my email. i did that and i did receive the free theme. i have no idea if the verification was the reason for missing out on the weekly newsletter, but i’d check this as well just in case.
where did you see this notice?

hold on guys it's gonna take me 3 seconds to go through that wonderfully lengthy flash sale list

// ok upon review I'm very excited for a small and terrible selection at no thank you prices

merry Christmas to all and to all a good night

Wonder if that really is it? Maybe they use a generic template for flash sales and have the Vita/PSP logo there even if there’s nothing in it?

post-28442-0-66660500-1439770443.jpg

Welp, nothing I'm looking for before Christmas.  Ah well, don't need to backlog any more games.

For one of you who HAS found stuff to buy, enjoy a 20% off code:

M4PQ?K5R9?

(silly boTs, no stealing this code with less than _5_ days before christmas)

Did you click anything in particular to get a note about verifying your email?
I don't see it but figure it would be worth a try as well.
I clicked the link from cag and there was a banner on the page with the checkboxes (only have the one checked, not the partners)

Welp, nothing I'm looking for before Christmas. Ah well, don't need to backlog any more games.

For one of you who HAS found stuff to buy, enjoy a 20% off code:

M4PQ?K5R9?

(silly boTs, no stealing this code with less than _5_ days before christmas)
Thank you; you saved me an undisclosed sum of money on a few games. :)

Welp, this was a bogus flash sale. I'm just going to get the 3 games that I have in my cart. I gotta head to Target and take advantage of the buy 1 get one 25% off on PSN cards. 

Welp, this was a bogus flash sale. I'm just going to get the 3 games that I have in my cart. I gotta head to Target and take advantage of the buy 1 get one 25% off on PSN cards.
Is there a promo code to get this, or in store only?
I don’t shop target much.. don’t see it online and didn’t see it mentioned in the target ad. (briefly skimmed it)

I don’t shop target much.. don’t see it online and didn’t see it mentioned in the target ad. (briefly skimmed it)
I was in Target last night and there were signs everywhere for it, so it will automatically ring up. I would assume it would online as well but it would be easy to test it out I guess.

I was in Target last night and there were signs everywhere for it, so it will automatically ring up. I would assume it would online as well but it would be easy to test it out I guess.
I'm pretty sure it's in-store only right now, and then will be available online after Christmas as well based on the Target flyer for next week.

My final haul using the 20% code:

Steamworld Dig 2
Absolver
Defunct
Star Ocean Til the End of Time
Cat Quest
Bleed
Sword Coast Legends (since it is soon to be delisted)
Rainbow Moon
Stikbold!
Deadcore

Threw in some cheap games amongst the ones I really wanted. Cat Quest wasn’t on sale but love the mobile game and, after trying the PS4 demo, liked the console version even more so figured I’d at least get the 20% off.

I really wish you could get $5 PSN cards from Amazon, or really any other retailer. I just use Amazon the most.

I don't want to attach a card (I'm unemployed, card would belong to the parents, so no ty) to my account either. It would just be super convenient.

Stupid complaint, I know.  :-({|=

No code. It's on page 15/16 in the ad for gaming cards. My Target seems to have only the $25 and $50 cards though.

Does anyone have a code they aren't using?  I have a full cart with well over $100 in it, and I want to pull the trigger, but knowing there are 20% coupons floating out there is killing me.

I really wish you could get $5 PSN cards from Amazon, or really any other retailer. I just use Amazon the most.
I feel ya actually, I pretty much always use codes on PSN for a variety of reasons and I wish there was a $5 PSN card as well. I use the $5 Nintendo ones quite a bit for random things, it's surprisingly useful.

Any thoughts on Dreamfall chapters?  Is it any good?  Seems like a good price for the length of the game (HLTB has it at 24 hours).

Confused about something in the Flash Sale . . . Do the Batman Enemy Within season pass include all 5 episodes or is it $12.49 for the season pass + $4.99 for episode 1 ($17.48 total)?

The flash sales that focus on newer releases for like 10-40% off are always the worst. I miss those $1 flash sales.
Yeah, that's what I was hoping for. Is this really a "flash" sale if it ends in 5 days? It's worse than the normal ones.

Confused about something in the Flash Sale . . . Do the Batman Enemy Within season pass include all 5 episodes or is it $12.49 for the season pass + $4.99 for episode 1 ($17.48 total)?
That's a good question. "Season Pass" seems to denote that you get the whole season, but it says "Add-On" on that page, so that must be some kind of dumb loophole. Sounds like you might have to purchase the first episode separately (and I already checked, the Episode 1 demo doesn't include the full episode).

EDIT: Then again, it very clearly states on that page:

Includes access to all five episodes in this all-new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
So, yeah? I'd say go for it.

Does anyone have a code they aren't using? I have a full cart with well over $100 in it, and I want to pull the trigger, but knowing there are 20% coupons floating out there is killing me.
Codes are readily available in the PSN trade forum. Spend the 4 or 5 bucks people are asking for and you're still ahead by more than $15.

Codes are readily available in the PSN trade forum. Spend the 4 or 5 bucks people are asking for and you're still ahead by more than $15.
You're not wrong, but I just have a hard time justifying spending money on a code I'd give away freely if I wasn't using.

I also don't have any cash in my pp account right now, making any sort of transfer even harder to begin with. Oh well.

You're not wrong, but I just have a hard time justifying spending money on a code I'd give away freely if I wasn't using.

I also don't have any cash in my pp account right now, making any sort of transfer even harder to begin with. Oh well.
Pm'd. :)

I swear 90% of the time the console PSN store is a total shit show. If it loads the sales page okay when I go to check out it takes at least two times before it will go through to the payment step. A few minutes ago it wouldn't let me add anything to cart and I had to wait 5 minutes each time for it to error out because I couldn't back out. Now the sales won't load at all. I never complain because I just figure it happens from time to time but no matter the time of day I swear it's never smooth for me.

I will check again and see if I got an invite. I hope retro mode is going to stay in 18.
Since I don't play much destiny anymore. Part of the reason I keep ps plus is for the show online lol.

With this talk about the show, I'm now wanting to play again. I'm going to have to get my disc back out and have a Christmas baseball game lol

Lol yeah ill prob not play it on ps4 either
one of the only games I've ever 100%'d, and definitely the only open world game - highly recommend you play it sometime! As an added bonus you'll learn valuable life lessons in the game too, such as that a man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man

Is sleeping dogs ps4 worth it if u already have it unplayed on ps3?
PS4 version comes with the DLC, which some is decent and some isn't that great. But I would take a look at it and if anything looks like you would be interested in it.

http://sleepingdogs.wikia.com/wiki/Downloadable_Content_(DLC)

If any of the DLC does interest you, it's probably a better value to just buy the definitive edition and leave the PS3 version unplayed. For instance I enjoyed the Zodiac tournament pack as it was like being dropped into an old martial arts movie, but didn't like Nightmare in Northpoint.

one of the only games I've ever 100%'d, and definitely the only open world game - highly recommend you play it sometime! As an added bonus you'll learn valuable life lessons in the game too, such as that a man who never eats pork buns is never a whole man
I might play it on ps3 sometime

But i feel like the yakuza games are prob much superior even though its not totally the same thing

But i feel like the yakuza games are prob much superior even though its not totally the same thing
hahaha I love the Yakuza series, played all the main series 0-5 and own the japan exclusive samurai games (haven't played those yet though). Yeah they're not too similar but they are both cool in that you obviously get to explore Asian cities

And yeah the Zodiac dlc was so cool totally like a martial arts movie

Yeah it's very apples and oranges, Sleeping Dogs is your standard GTA open world crime game.

But yeah I 100% agree with the above on how amazing it is, one of the only games in that style I've really enjoyed. Mostly because they looked at each of the core gameplay mechanics in that style of game and fleshed them out more so than most games do. Really fun melee combat, cool shooting built around bullet time, and the driving mechanics are awesome (door slams all day!!!)

And yeah it's totally fine on PS3, I played it there and never had any issues with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back