PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got an email about the changes to PS+.

Got another email that PSN is crediting my account because NJ tax rates were lowered Jan 1, 2018.

I got a refund of 0.04. Sent to me in two separate credits of 0.01 and 0.03.

Now I can get that surgery I've been saving up for.
Now you can't say you never got anything from those epic tax cuts.
Sorry, I probably shouldn't have said that, cuz I certainly don't want to bring politics in here, but I had to.

Yeah, I do want it. Its just I wouldn't be playing it right now because my HDD is full and I need to beat some of these digital and non digital games I have on my PS4 first to make room for a 50GB game like Nioh: CE. I assume when it says 48. something Gb on the store page, it is including the DLC.

Just wait. If you're not gonna play it now, don't buy it.
Or you can buy it and wait to download to your HDD until you have room for it. I too have a 500GB HDD in my PS4 and this is what I do. Just a suggestion on my part, do what you deem is best for your situation.

So considering Nioh: CE for 24.99. But should I jump at that price or is there a really good chance it goes on sale for even lower by the end of the year?
Nioh is great but all things considered it will most likely be $15-$20 by the end of the year if you’re willing to wait.

Just wait. If you're not gonna play it now, don't buy it.
Yeah, I am probably just gonna wait. My backlog is painful to even think about. I may as well be considered a game collector rather than player at this point. Also, Run The Jewels is great, still kinda peeved they were omitted from the Black Panther soundtrack, after they were used in one of the BP trailers.

Or you can buy it and wait to download to your HDD until you have room for it. I too have a 500GB HDD in my PS4 and this is what I do. Just a suggestion on my part, do what you deem is best for your situation.
And then you complain when it's five dollars cheaper later down the road and you haven't played it yet.

Yeah, I am probably just gonna wait. My backlog is painful to even think about. I may as well be considered a game collector rather than player at this point. Also, Run The Jewels is great, still kinda peeved they were omitted from the Black Panther soundtrack, after they were used in one of the BP trailers.
BP soundtrack is still pretty good though.

And then you complain when it's five dollars cheaper later down the road and you haven't played it yet.
Don't know whose been doing that, certainly hasn't been me. If a game goes on sale for a cheaper price than what I originally paid, I chalk it to lack of patience. No use crying over spilled milk and complaining about it being cheaper and not having played it yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if the vanilla game eventually makes it onto PS+ or GWG....but yeah I don't see the complete edition ever dropping much lower than $20.
I rarely see complete edition being under $20 unless they're really old or a port. If they do go under it'll be like between $15-$20 like $18. The only for sure way is to have a 20% code at the right time. I say if it's $20 for complete edition go for it.

Don't know whose been doing that, certainly hasn't been me. If a game goes on sale for a cheaper price than what I originally paid, I chalk it to lack of patience. No use crying over spilled milk and complaining about it being cheaper and not having played it yet.
Respect.

How far in advance do PSN pre orders show up in the store? I was hoping dragon’s crown pro would show up so I could add it to the $15 for $100 promo.

Sounwave, Kendrick’s main producer, said they had to leave a ton of songs off because of deadlines, etc. There’s a chance they release a part 2 soundtrack or extended edition in the future. Fingers crossed.

Yes. I couldn't control myself. Weird, cuz that never happens...

It just seemed too perfect an opportunity to pass up. Sorry if I offended you.
Not at all, I welcome it. Just thought it was weird that you apologized for it and claimed you couldn't control yourself.

I keep debating on whether or not to get Plus. How is Grand Kingdom? Butthole clenching good?

F

Not at all, I welcome it. Just thought it was weird that you apologized for it and claimed you couldn't control yourself.
I keep debating on whether or not to get Plus. How is Grand Kingdom? Butthole clenching good?
I was just being stupid. I forget that it's really hard to tell when people are joking from only text (unless they say as much). On the other hand, I feel stupid putting, "lol," or, "just kidding." I should probably just stay away from trying to be witty ot funny, cuz it's not something I'm good at anyway.

If you're asking me about Grand Kingdom, I didn't like it at all. I only played through the first 30 mins of it, but I really dislike the "overworld" (or lack thereof, really). I would consider playing it if I didn't have such a backlog (as a free game. I wouldn't buy it). If you decide on Plus, find someone in the forums selling a 1 year sub for $40. Don't pay $60. There are times (like now) when no one has them (at least for a decent price), but the majority of the time someone is selling them for $40, & it's usually people with high feedback, so you wouldn't have to worry about any clinched buttholes (lol).

Anyone play Heroine Anthem Zero? Looks good but Steam reviews in particular are not so hot. Not sure if the console version resolved some of the issues.

I was just being stupid. I forget that it's really hard to tell when people are joking from only text (unless they say as much). On the other hand, I feel stupid putting, "lol," or, "just kidding." I should probably just stay away from trying to be witty ot funny, cuz it's not something I'm good at anyway.
Dude, don't be hard on yourself and don't apologize. I liked your comment and that's all that matters. I didn't take offense at it and I'm the one you quoted. If there's ever someone on the internet that takes offense or worse draws negative attention to a fairly neutral comment, then that's on them. This thread is full of idiots saying stupid things (as proof, look at my posts). Relish in it.

Never heard of it. I was sure you were talking about Horizon Zero Dawn and were mistaken about a Steam version.
Funny, I thought the same thing. The names are similar.

No scores at all on metacritic for PS4 but PC has one review of a 90 and a User score of 7.0 (with only 5 people though)

I figure I might as well trade in my copy of Titanfall 2 since it's $6 on PSN and the Pro trade in price is $7.70 lol. Been using my Gamestop funds to buy Playstation Wallet Funds anyways.

Hey guys. Does a ps+ renewal count towards that spend 100 get 15 off deal? And does it all have to be in the same cart
I believe so, it counts at something you buy on the Playstation Network (at least I hope so). I did that and preordered Burnout Paradise Remastered while using my $10 PSN credit from Sony Rewards, so still need to spend $10.02.

Got an email about the changes to PS+.

Got another email that PSN is crediting my account because NJ tax rates were lowered Jan 1, 2018.

I got a refund of 0.04. Sent to me in two separate credits of 0.01 and 0.03.

Now I can get that surgery I've been saving up for.
:rofl: this made my day thank you

So I guess you can't pre-order something and buy other games in the same transaction? I was thinking about pre-ordering Yakuza 6 but I wanted to get some other items as well so I can get the most value out of my 15% off coupon from the trials reward.

So I guess you can't pre-order something and buy other games in the same transaction? I was thinking about pre-ordering Yakuza 6 but I wanted to get some other items as well so I can get the most value out of my 15% off coupon from the trials reward.
Coupons don’t work on preorders.

I just wanted to say that Rime is well worth playing, but without any spoilers, wow, that ending is brutal.  Make sure to get it from PS+ if you haven't already.

I just wanted to say that Rime is well worth playing, but without any spoilers, wow, that ending is brutal. Make sure to get it from PS+ if you haven't already.
I've been playing quite a few emotional gut-punch games lately. Besides Rime, Firewatch and Last Day of June were incredibly meaningful experiences that have stayed with me. I finally completed Night in the Woods after the past few days and it was so weird and strangely relevant to me; I'm not sure how most people feel about that game, but I related to it in a deep, personal way. Video games can be such a powerful story-telling medium.

I'm planning on playing Oxenfree, The Town of Light, Dear Esther and What Remains of Edith Finch later on this month. Since it's a slow day, does anyone have other recommendations for emotional, "art house" and/or unique indies like these?

I'm hoping to finish Zombi tonight. Great game but so intense that I can only do one "level" at a time. I have only died twice so far too.

How's the voice acting on 999 in The Nonary Games? Is it worth getting if I already have the game on DS? (I heard it also let's you skip through dialogue you've already seen, but that's not a really big deal to me.)

I've just started playing FFXII Zodiac Age. I love me some Final Fantasy.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
You are a connoisseur. I'll even forgive the Tapatalk signature.

I won't bother asking you to rank the games. 12 might be the best and everyone knows that.

You are a connoisseur. I'll even forgive the Tapatalk signature.

I won't bother asking you to rank the games. 12 might be the best and everyone knows that.
12 was the last FF game I bought. I never understood why it was so disliked. I enjoyed it a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back