PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know how Adventures of Mana is on Vita compared to Android? Wondering resolution-wise, controls, etc. Not sure how it'd look on a Galaxy S8 and whether or not its buggy and how it controls.
From what I understand, it’s pretty much a straight port of the mobile version and the controls are better suited for mobile because they did little to change the port.

I don't want to read all these articles. What's the deal with the Seducer game?

I got that you seduce women and I guess it's crude and insensitive so Sony won't let it be released.

What else is important just so I'm in the know?

I don't want to read all these articles. What's the deal with the Seducer game?
I got that you seduce women and I guess it's crude and insensitive so Sony won't let it be released.
What else is important just so I'm in the know?
The creator got into a twitter battle with a YouTuber who’s popular for streaming bad games. Game creator took it personal and basically had the video removed from YouTube. Then he went back and claimed it was a misunderstanding. So basically like the character in his game, he’s a douchebag.

From what I understand, it’s pretty much a straight port of the mobile version and the controls are better suited for mobile because they did little to change the port.
I finished it about a month ago, never played the mobile version. It ran well, graphics were good, controlled fine and I enjoyed the 20ish hours I put into it.

Square just needs to remaster Parasite Eve 1 and 2 already.
I replayed Parasite Eve 1 on the vita recently and it was fairly enjoyable. I got not far into Parasite Eve 2 and discovered they leaned more into the survival horror elements and changed the control scheme to tank style controls. Those were both horrible game design decisions IMO. Had to reformat my card so I lost my save file for 2 so if I pick up the series again I'll just skip 2 and move onto The 3rd Birthday.

Teach me the way to not care about obtaining them platinums.
Turn off trophy notifications. Go to the "Settings" menu, select "Notifications", and uncheck the box beside "Trophies." Now you won't be notified when you get one. You'll feel the itch and manually check for a while, but then you'll mostly forget about them and just enjoy playing the game on its own merits (I'll look back after I beat a game to see what I got, but that's it). It has definitely increased my enjoyment of gaming, especially now that my gaming time is more limited.

Of course if you have as much or more fun chasing trophies than playing through the game itself that's cool, carry on. But if it turns into joyless OCD collecting and you'd have more fun moving on to another game if only you could, remove the notifications so you're not tempted to waste time chasing the trophies.

I replayed Parasite Eve 1 on the vita recently and it was fairly enjoyable. I got not far into Parasite Eve 2 and discovered they leaned more into the survival horror elements and changed the control scheme to tank style controls. Those were both horrible game design decisions IMO. Had to reformat my card so I lost my save file for 2 so if I pick up the series again I'll just skip 2 and move onto The 3rd Birthday.
Considering they changed the series even more for the third game you might be better off quitting now.

Considering they changed the series even more for the third game you might be better off quitting now.
Seriously. I loved PE1. Never played two but found 3 on Target clearance for $5 and wanted to play it. If you're saying it's horrible I'm not gonna waste time on it. F that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yeah PE2 sucks. The first game had a really interesting twist on the ATB system. Really sucks they just threw that all away to be more like Resident Evil.

Does purchasing FFVII on PS4, still get you the FVII theme?

Wish Square Enix would put the Grandia games on sale.

30$ for a FF game that’s a remaster of a 10+ year old game seems really steep to me....
I think $30-40 is a more fair retail price. I'm holding out to get it for 20...which may lead me to get a physical copy if I can't wait for digital to go that low.

Just finished Watch Dogs 2 (No DLC) have to say it’s a much better game than the first game. Took me 48 hours to 100% the story along with side missions.

Some new deals:

:ps4: Anima: Gate of memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 3/21

:ps4: Anoxemia - $3.99 - 50% Off - $3.19 - 60% Off - Ends 3/21

:ps4: Castles - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/21

:ps4: Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 3/21

:ps4: Demon's Crystals - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/21

:ps4: Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 3/21

:ps4: Heart & Slash - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 3/21

:ps4: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - Season Pass - $1.49 - 85% Off - Ends 3/13

:ps4: Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 3/21

:ps4: Pillar Deluxe Edition - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/20

:ps4: Vostok Inc - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/21

:ps4: Zenith - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 3/21

Freebies:

:ps4: DJMax Respect Demo

:ps4: Gravel - Free car Bowler Bulldog - Free

That Zenith game is awful and runs like shit. I bought it last time it was on sale. Dead Synchronicity is a decent point and click adventure game but is episode 1 of an ongoing story and since it's been like 3 years since that original episode I doubt anymore ever come.

I don't know why I have been sleeping on the Yakuza series.  I am absolutely hooked.. put in 80 hours in Yakuza 0 so far and now looking to buy all the other entries in the series.  The characters and story are fantastic over the top.. there is so much to do in the game itself..  sorry a little OT, but I'm loving this game.

I don't know why I have been sleeping on the Yakuza series. I am absolutely hooked.. put in 80 hours in Yakuza 0 so far and now looking to buy all the other entries in the series. The characters and story are fantastic over the top.. there is so much to do in the game itself.. sorry a little OT, but I'm loving this game.
I own all the games in the US and the series is a lot of fun. I haven't had time to sit down and properly play through 0 or Kiwami yet, but I plan on it. Reminds me a LOT of Shenmue in its design.

I own all the games in the US and the series is a lot of fun. I haven't had time to sit down and properly play through 0 or Kiwami yet, but I plan on it. Reminds me a LOT of Shenmue in its design.
0 is my first as most said that it is a good one to start with.. I already bought Kiwami steelbook for a ridiculously cheap price. I have 4 and 5 from PS+. I know they released Kiwami 2 in Japan and we should be getting that over here later this year. So I just need to get my hands on 3.. but that one is only available on disc and it seems to be rare enough that you can't get it cheaper than $30 used.. someone on ebay is selling new copies for $49 so I may just grab that and of course I'm going to have to get 6 now as well.

0 is my first as most said that it is a good one to start with.. I already bought Kiwami steelbook for a ridiculously cheap price. I have 4 and 5 from PS+. I know they released Kiwami 2 in Japan and we should be getting that over here later this year. So I just need to get my hands on 3.. but that one is only available on disc and it seems to be rare enough that you can't get it cheaper than $30 used.. someone on ebay is selling new copies for $49 so I may just grab that and of course I'm going to have to get 6 now as well.
I believe the plan is to Kiwami all of the games on the PS4 but I might be wrong. Kiwami 2 is coming here later this year. Also heard Yakuza Ishin might be on its way to the West as well.

I believe the plan is to Kiwami all of the games on the PS4 but I might be wrong. Kiwami 2 is coming here later this year. Also heard Yakuza Ishin might be on its way to the West as well.
Thanks for the heads up on Yakuza Ishin.. I'll for sure grab that if it makes it over here.. I may even grab Dead Souls even though most say that is the worst entry in the series.

Thanks for the heads up on Yakuza Ishin.. I'll for sure grab that if it makes it over here.. I may even grab Dead Souls even though most say that is the worst entry in the series.
I own that as well, just never played it. A local shop near me has new copies of Yakuza 1 and 2 for the PS2. Might grab a second set for myself lol

I don't know why I have been sleeping on the Yakuza series. I am absolutely hooked.. put in 80 hours in Yakuza 0 so far and now looking to buy all the other entries in the series. The characters and story are fantastic over the top.. there is so much to do in the game itself.. sorry a little OT, but I'm loving this game.
It's a fantastic series that blends genres perfectly to create it's world and overall story. You picked a good time to get into the series.

Just watching this video on Yakuza Ishin.. wow I really hope Sega decides to bring it over here.. looks incredible.

https://youtu.be/Oj1hLnsxCKo

Kiwami 2 has not been announced for the US I believe. If you know otherwise a source would be great. I loved Kiwami (my first Yakuza) and 0 is absolutely phenomenal. I tend to stay on the main quest these days in RPGs due to time constraints but the side stories are just incredible. Really hope Kiwami does get a US release.

So I get an email from Sony Rewards saying "save $5.36 today, use your points to save now".

Stupid question...how? I only see options to buy crap for overpriced point totals? Is there a way to convert that to $5.36 value?

I know..it's a hilariously low point total..I'm just confused about the wording of the email.

I'll try this again. Does purchasing FFVII on PS4, still get you the theme? I cannot seem to find any info about it online and the store page does not mention it.

So I get an email from Sony Rewards saying "save $5.36 today, use your points to save now".

Stupid question...how? I only see options to buy crap for overpriced point totals? Is there a way to convert that to $5.36 value?

I know..it's a hilariously low point total..I'm just confused about the wording of the email.
You can buy a $10 PSN card by adding $4.64 to that amount. Actually kind of nice if you don’t feel like waiting.

I'll try this again. Does purchasing FFVII on PS4, still get you the theme? I cannot seem to find any info about it online and the store page does not mention it.
I'm not sure if the theme is still available. I know I bought it on release date and I received one. I think most games have a theme unless it was promoted as a preorder bonus

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/971827138415419392

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/03/08/tesla-vs-lovecraft-launches-march-13-on-ps4/

10tons' next game is Tesla vs Lovecraft and it's out on 3/13. It'll have a 10% discount for regular PSN members and 20% discount for PS+ at launch. I have the game right now, so I'll have a video out in the next couple of days before launch.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/03/08/whats-new-in-mlb-the-show-18s-rpg-mode-road-to-the-show/

Details on what's new with Road to the Show for MLB The Show 18.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoON0SKzj-8

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back