PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, an easter flash sale would have to be on Sunday obviously.
:rofl:

I love the never-ending hope.

Man, usually I buy my games on the first day of the sale. If I had, I would have gotten the Bioshock/Biohazard collections for under $10 each. But nooo, for the first time, I hold out for a phantom sale which never happens. I guess it's safe to use the email code now? I only have three titles I want to buy (four if I'm pushing it) so the MLB code is definitely going to go to waste -- plus, I'm scared to use it because it might cancel out the Far Cry one next month. Anyway, hit me up if you want it (ex. 3/31).

I gave it long enough..

I've got a 20% Off code that expires tonight; first person to guess the first game I played when I got my PS4 last year gets it. (It's not a hard guess..)

Nothing on my current PS wish list worth using a 20% off code on so ... yeah ... giving it to someone who really needs it and will use it. Send a PM and I'll send you the code. Thanks for playing!

Well, no one ever requested the code so it is now lost in the great unknown of Delete World.

..Do I have some kind of reputation here? I don't even post in this thread very often.

Anyway, you guys are looking too hard. You can try again since there aren't many takers.

Uncharted 4? That was my first game when I got my PS4.

(Obviously I don't want the code; I have more than I know what to do with. I just like the thrill of the hunt.)

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash?

Yes, it's obvious it's KH.  Look at your name.

Alright lets get down to the real business. The newest question we need to figure out the answer to. Will there be a flash sale next weekend? I really need to know.  :whistle2:

Also I think the Adventure Time games got delisted two days early. Checked yesterday and have looked a couple more times for the Nameless Kingdom Vita game and I can not buy it anymore but its still just there listed.

Bought AZ Sunshine, Preta, Sexy Brutale, and Batman Enemy Within with the coupon. Wasn’t considering anything else but I bought Nex Machina at launch everyone should get that.

Did the adventure time stuff get pulled early? I wanted to get nameless kingdom on vita and was waiting for today like everyone else, but it seems like it's gone now.

I don't foresee me buying anything tonight, so here's my PSN email 20% off code to whoever may need one. 

57Q9GEANLD - reminder that this one expires tonight.

Not sure I'll use the one that expires tomorrow, but I'll hold onto it for the moment and if I don't end up wanting it I'll post it.

If you use it, let me know what you used it on! Just for fun.

I doubt any CAGs will use their 20% on a new release but The Show 18 and Far Cry 5 are amazing. At least keep these on your radar to try when they drop in price.

I doubt any CAGs will use their 20% on a new release but The Show 18 and Far Cry 5 are amazing. At least keep these on your radar to try when they drop in price.
I used my Email Code on Far Cry 5. I wanted to see what this week's sales was and saw that there was nothing, so I got Far Cry 5. Yep, I'm having an awesome time with Far Cry 5.

I still have my MLB code and will use that in the last minute. I'm thinking of getting Okami HD.

Be messed they April fooled us and had the flash sunday when the codes expired. Ya had me going with the flash sale and all. It will not happen again.

My Plus elapsed and I don't need an inferior version of FC5, especially since I've already put 20 hours into it on PC, so to whoever wants it:

GQFJ48G56H

I went a little crazy on this sale:

de Blob (Game) $3.19
Metrico+ (Downloadable Game) $3.35
Nex Machina (Full Game) $4.79
Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island (Game) $3.59
Toki Tori 2+ (Downloadable Game) $2.39
Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Full Game) $11.99
Assassin’s Creed® Origins Gold Edition (Full Game and Add-On Content) $39.99
Poi (Game) $3.99
The Sexy Brutale (Downloadable Game) $4.79
The Surge: Complete Edition (Downloadable Game) $23.99
Total: $102.06

Just used my FC5 20% off code to pick up Assassin's Creed: Origins (vanilla) for $23.99. Traded my physical copy a few months ago and wanted to convert to digital. Decided to strike while the iron is hot, to the backlog it goes for now. Thinking about Okami HD since it's on sale for a decent price.

Since there was no Easter Flash Sale in NA I will not be using my code that expires today (3/31/18 EOD) so have at it!

L-5-J-L-K-R-L-R-T-K

and when you speak of me...speak well!

Does anyone know if I use the MLB coupon if they do have a "cooldown" period for the April one? If they do does anyone know exactly how long it is? I feel like that's kinda ridiculous if they do end up doing that.

I went a little crazy on this sale:

de Blob (Game) $3.19
Metrico+ (Downloadable Game) $3.35
Nex Machina (Full Game) $4.79
Skylar & Plux: Adventure on Clover Island (Game) $3.59
Toki Tori 2+ (Downloadable Game) $2.39
Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Full Game) $11.99
Assassin’s Creed® Origins Gold Edition (Full Game and Add-On Content) $39.99
Poi (Game) $3.99
The Sexy Brutale (Downloadable Game) $4.79
The Surge: Complete Edition (Downloadable Game) $23.99
Total: $102.06
Let see if actually play them or anytime soon.

Does anyone know if I use the MLB coupon if they do have a "cooldown" period for the April one? If they do does anyone know exactly how long it is? I feel like that's kinda ridiculous if they do end up doing that.
In my experience you're fine as long as you don't try to use two codes from the same "batch." Meaning, same source, terms, expiration date, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back