PSN Weekly Deals - 4/10: Rockstar Sale! $20 Owlboy, $14 Aegis Defenders, $10 Thimbleweed Park, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 8 AM PT/11 AM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
Ending Soon
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

April’s PS+ Games - Ends 5/1/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: 99Vidas

:ps4:  :ps3: In Space we Brawl

:ps4: Mad Max

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert Rebooted

:ps3: Toy Home

PSVR  :ps4: TrackMania Turbo

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT

:ps4: Dragon's Crown Pro - $44.99 - 10% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

:ps4: Guns of Icarus Alliance: PS4 Edition - $11.24 - 25% Off - Pre-order ends 5/1

:ps4: The Swords of Ditto - $17.99 - 10% Off - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31/18

:ps4: To Leave - $15.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 4/24

:ps4: Trailblazers - $23.99 - 20% Off - Pre-order ends 5/8

:ps4: We Happy Few - $50.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31
:ps4: We Happy Few Digital Deluxe - $67.99 - 15% Off - Pre-order ends 12/31

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Blue-Collar Astronaut - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 5/29

:ps4:  :vita:  Rogue Aces - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove - $19.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/18

PS4 - [customspoiler="PSVR Note"]PSVR :ps4: means the game is playable with or without PSVR.[/customspoiler]

Aegis Defenders - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 4/24 N

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Anima: Game of Memories - $11.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/25

Anoxemia - $4.79 - 40% Off - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Castles - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Crazy Strike Bowling EX - $6.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Demon's Crystals - $2.99 - 40% Off - $2.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition - $19.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/24

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Heart & Slash - $8.99 - 55% Off - $6.79 - 66% Off - Ends 4/25

Injustice 2 - $23.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition - $47.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/24

Nightmare Boy - $10.39 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Streets of Red: Devil's Dare Deluxe - $7.19 - 20% Off - Ends 4/26

PSVR Time Carnage - $15.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Deluxe Edition - $27.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Gold Edition - $32.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition - $23.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/24

Vostok Inc - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/25

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30

Zenith - $8.99 - 55% Off - Ends 4/25

PS3

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A

Vita PS TV Compatibility

AeternoBlade - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

Wanderjahr - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/30 N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 Classics - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility
N/A

PS4 Add-ons

Constructor

Crossout

Horizon Zero Dawn

Orcs Must Die! Unchained

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

N/A

Vita Add-ons

N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Screwed up again. Watched the videos for both MLB and Far Cry and got the codes. I didn't claim them on the site though. Went to grab the codes today and they're both gone. Did that a few months ago and keep forgetting that I need to claim them or they disappear. Kind of stupid since it acknowledged that I earned them, but it can still be taken away

If somebody has an email coupon code they won't use, I'd be willing to take it off your hands to make some purchases tonight.

Edit: Nevermind, folks.

Screwed up again. Watched the videos for both MLB and Far Cry and got the codes. I didn't claim them on the site though. Went to grab the codes today and they're both gone. Did that a few months ago and keep forgetting that I need to claim them or they disappear. Kind of stupid since it acknowledged that I earned them, but it can still be taken away
Wait, what? I didn't even know it worked like that. What the hell??

Fantastic. My email code is expired and my Far Cry one can't be gotten anymore.

It's also kind of funny that I couldn't even give away my code yesterday, and now people are asking for them.

Going to get de Blob for sure, torn on the Lords of the Fallen Ancient Labyrinth DLC, and Subterrain. Former would be for the day I eventually get to Lords of the Fallen, latter seems oddly compelling and has decent marks on Steam.

If anyone wants any last-minute recommendations, the Outlast games are a must-have for genre fans. I feel like I just "survived" a series of horror movies. I have no idea how the fuck I'm going to get through Resident Evil 7 in VR.

If anyone wants any last-minute recommendations, the Outlast games are a must-have for genre fans. I feel like I just "survived" a series of horror movies. I have no idea how the fuck I'm going to get through Resident Evil 7 in VR.
Thanks! I picked up a physical copy of them a while back but haven't gotten into them yet. I have had my reservations about them being great given everything I've read about being only running and hiding.

Ten min left. Will use one to save a couple bucks on the South Park expansion if anyone has one willing to share. Please pm as lurkers are eating codes without posting.. grrre

[quote name="EldritchOnRye" post="13974524" timestamp="1522555777"]

Pretty sure it expires at midnight Pacific.

Good to know
Still waiting for a kind soul to send me one so here on the east coast I can go to bed saving a couple bucks
:)

Omega nice enough to pm me one but it's already redeemed. Going to sleep soon but any kind soul out there. Otherwise using the code please pm me and do your good deed for the day. :)

A couple nice folks sent me codes. I did use a email.code that expired yesterday.. guess that is locking me out of using a different code that expires today. Annoying and just means sony gets no more.

Hope the far cry code in April will work even though I used a mar 30 code (was trying a mar 31 code without luck.)

If you're going to buy The Nonary games, then go ahead and buy Zero Time Dilemma too. After you play the first two you're going to want to finish the story.
Well I hope you're happy! I was just going to pick up The Nonary Games along with Nex Machina but ended up going full ham and got the sequel too along with The Danganronpa games.

Played a bit of Nex Machina and that game is craaazzy bonkers! In a good way! Trophies were popping like a pinball machine lol.

I really need to stop buying games at the last second. I always get stressed out. I had Okami HD and Ni No Kuni 2 in my basket but backed out at the last second. Okami I will pick up on Xbox since it's enhanced for X1X plus that's where I play most of my multiplats. NNK2 will probably pick up a physical copy and resell it while it still has resale value. Although that 20% coupon was damn tempting. Loved the first game.

4_EBLD9M3_

First letter of the most versatile word known to man.

Have fun

If you claim it, please share what you bought, thanks!

A couple nice folks sent me codes. I did use a email.code that expired yesterday.. guess that is locking me out of using a different code that expires today. Annoying and just means sony gets no more.

Hope the far cry code in April will work even though I used a mar 30 code (was trying a mar 31 code without luck.)
I'm kind of stressed out about this. I only used the minimum for my code and checked out with 3 games. I wanted to add a few non-discount titles, but figured they might go on sale in the next month anyway. I also used the email code, so I'm hoping that doesn't conflict with the Far Cry live.playstation one. I'm not sure why you weren't able to use the email and MLB codes though since others have reported being able to use both successfully.

Ended up picking up The Nonary Games on Vita for nine bucks and change.  Kinda glad the vita version of Zero Time Dilemma isn't on sale or I would've been tempted to pick that up as well.

Was all set to use my MLB code to get Nonary Games for PS4 along with the Far Cry 5 season pass but waited until the last minute and forgot my PS Plus subscription expired at midnight. Hopefully I can find a good sale on a 12 month card before I want to play something online again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back