PSN Weekly Deals - 7/12: RePlay Sale! $8 N++, $8 Galak-Z, $8 Everybody's GttR, $4 Loud on Planet X, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

July's PS+ Games - Ends 8/2

:ps3: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

:ps3: Fat Princess

:ps4: Furi

:vita: Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

:ps4: Paragon - PS+ Starter Pack

:psp: Prince of Persia: Revelation

:ps4: Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted

N/A

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 40% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/18

:ps4: :vita: Color Guardians - $5.99 - 60% Off - $4.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/29

:ps4:  :vita: Corridor Z - $5.99 - 25% Off - Ends 7/19

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: CounterSpy - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps4: :vita: Day of the Tentacle Remastered - $10.04 - 33% Off - Ends 7/22 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Hohokum - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3: Journey - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :vita: Last Wings - $7.19 - 10% Off - Ends 8/12 N

:ps4:   :ps3:   :vita: Loot Strategy-Packed Bundle - $14.99 - 40% Off - $9.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/18 [customspoiler=Includes]Back to Bed for PS4/PS3/Vita, Q*Bert: Rebooted for PS4/PS3/Vita, and Whispering Willows for PS4/Vita.[/customspoiler]

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert: Rebooted - $7.49 - 25% Off - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 7/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Rogue Legacy - $8.49 - 50% Off - $6.79 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Sound Shapes - $4.99 - 50% Off - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Sound Shapes - Add-on Bundle - $4.99 - 50% Off - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark - $3.49 - 65% Off - $2.49 - 75% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Swapper - $5.24 - 65% Off - $3.74 - 75% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :vita: Type:Rider - $7.19 - 10% Off - Ends 7/26 N

:ps4: :vita: Velocibox - $8.74 - 30% Off - $6.24 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and Theme - $8.74 - 30% Off - $6.24 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18

PS4

Attacking Zegata - $5.00 - 50% Off

The Banner Saga - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 7/19

The Banner Saga Complete Pack - $29.99 - 25% Off - $27.99 - 30% Off - Ends 7/19

The Banner Saga 2 - $17.99 - 10% Off - Ends 7/19

Daydreamer: Awakened Edition - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Driveclub - $7.49 - 63% Off
Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition & Season Pass Bundle - $19.99 - 69% Off

Electronic Super Joy - $6.99 - 30% Off - Ends 9/20

Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Fluster Cluck - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 7/18

Galak-Z - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Ghostbuster Ultimate Game and Movie Bundle - $58.49 - 10% Off - Ends 11/15

The Last Tinker: City of Colors - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18

Lost Sea - $13.49 - 10% Off - Ends 7/19

Loud on Planet X - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 8/2 N

Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom - $4.94 - 67% Off - Ends 8/5

MilitAnt - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/26 N
N++ - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Paragon Challenger Founder's Pack - $47.99 - 20% Off - Ends 8/2

Paragon Master Founder's Pack - $79.99 - 20% Off - Ends 8/2

Push Me Pull You - $13.49 - 10% Off - Ends 7/18 N

Randal's Monday - $6.99 - 50% Off - $5.59 - 60% Off - Ends 7/25 N

Score Rush Extended - $9.59 - 20% Off - $8.39 - 30% Off - Ends 11/15

Soul Axiom - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 7/26

Super Mutant Alien Assault - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/18 N

PS3

DeathSpank: The Baconing - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 7/19 N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Master Reboot - $11.24 - 25% Off - $9.74 - 35% Off - Ends 7/29

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A
VitaPS TV Compatibility

Boss! - $1.99 - 60% Off - $1.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/29

Gravity Badgers - $0.59 - 90% Off - Ends 7/29

HTR+ Slot Car Simulation - $7.99 - 20% Off

Super Blackout - $1.99 - 60% Off - $1.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/19CAG Made N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 ClassicsPS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS4 Add-ons

DC Universe Online

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

Driveclub

Electronic Super Joy

Kitten Squad

Neverwinter

Pirates: Treasure Hunters

PlanetSide 2

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

Ace Combat Infinity

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round: Core Fighters

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed! There's no excuse for rudeness, but the CS probably don't know what he/she was talking about most of the time. I just tested out by purchasing one of the free DLCs (the Mercedes AMG) and queued it to download to my PS4. I then checked under my "download list" by going into my account at the Playstation Store's website on my laptop, and although it does show up there was no download option for me to redownload it again. It's possible that I only have the Plus edition, and these free DLCs only work if you have the full version. I suspect that if you had purchased the Plus upgrade bundle $20 one, and download that things should be fine. But lets wait till Wednesday or so to see if anyone has experienced the same issue you're having. It could be as simple as downloading the correct DLC with regards to the versions you buy to have them show up on your download list.

The full game, without the regular season pass, has all of these free DLCs that it could download. I believe the season pass has all of those DLCs already included, i.e., you don't have to download the free ones once you purchase the season pass if you have a regular full game. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about this.
True. I'm pretty much over it now, except I really do want to straighten out the inconsistencies. I don't want to lose the game for good or anything because of any errors or system updates, stuff like that. I did buy it and I have the receipt and saved my "chat" so I should be alright. Mainly I'm more worried about buying anything else from PSN until they fix it for now, as this isn't the first time recently this has happened. Usually it's been small things like add-ons and they at least tried to fix it. This they insisted I was wrong and I had to buy the $15 full game. Sounds like a little bait and switch to me, plus that's not in the description or anything like that, so I'm not cool with that. Anyways, it's all good, I'll give it a day or two and hopefully nothing goes wrong. If it does, well It is just a video game and the money, well I'm going to get somebody to refund me, I'm not that stupid, when they refuse to try to fix it without me buying something else. That's ridiculous. So cool, thanks again for replying and chatting with me. That's very much appreciated.

Agreed! There's no excuse for rudeness, but the CS probably don't know what he/she was talking about most of the time. I just tested out by purchasing one of the free DLCs (the Mercedes AMG) and queued it to download to my PS4. I then checked under my "download list" by going into my account at the Playstation Store's website on my laptop, and although it does show up there was no download option for me to redownload it again. It's possible that I only have the Plus edition, and these free DLCs only work if you have the full version. I suspect that if you had purchased the Plus upgrade bundle $20 one, and download that things should be fine. But lets wait till Wednesday or so to see if anyone has experienced the same issue you're having. It could be as simple as downloading the correct DLC with regards to the versions you buy to have them show up on your download list.

The full game, without the regular season pass, has all of these free DLCs that it could download. I believe the season pass has all of those DLCs already included, i.e., you don't have to download the free ones once you purchase the season pass if you have a regular full game. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about this.
True. I'm pretty much over it now, except I really do want to straighten out the inconsistencies. I don't want to lose the game for good or anything because of any errors or system updates, stuff like that. I did buy it and I have the receipt and saved my "chat" so I should be alright. Mainly I'm more worried about buying anything else from PSN until they fix it for now, as this isn't the first time this has happened. Usually it's been small things like add-ons and they at least tried to fix it. This they insisted I was wrong and I had to buy the $15 full game. Sounds like a little bait and switch to me, plus that's not in the description or anything like that, so I;m not cool with that. Anyways, it's all good, I'll give it a day or two and hopefully nothing goes wrong. If it does, well It is just a video game and the money, well I'm going to get somebody to refund me, I'm not that stupid, when they refuse to try to fix it without me buying something else. That's ridiculous. So coo, thanks again for replying and chatting with me. That's cool and appreciated.

Since I know what people will think, its getting a drop to about $300 USD but its not getting a $100 price drop as the price in japan right now is about $350.

Why? I mean I played the PS+ version, it felt sluggish, it didn't feel right, it looked good, and I am sure with time I could get used to the controls, but guess what, I shouldn't have to.
I don't get this. We train ourselves on every racer, from sims to arcade racers. Burnout is very different from NFS and Midnight Run and Split Second and Blur and Grid, etc...

Sure, the more arcadey ones are 'easier' to get going with, but there's still a training period before you're pulling perfect drifts at 200mph in a racer, or even keeping a single line at 20mph in a sim.

Driveclub just takes a few races, following the general rules of racing (green flags = full throttle, yellow = slow the hell down, red = hairpin) before you're completing if not winning races easily.

Well worth the time invested for it to click.

I think Frisky made a post a while back saying it was going to end soon/ended. I am also pretty sure that you had to originally have played the physical/digital game before some X date to be able to do the upgrade.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/09/04/minecraft-ps4-edition-available-now-ps3-upgrade-option/

Looks like it was August 28th, 2014
Can you still get the PS3 crossbuy with the retail Vita download code? I just bought a copy from Target and I would at least want to be able to have it on PS3.

I think Frisky made a post a while back saying it was going to end soon/ended. I am also pretty sure that you had to originally have played the physical/digital game before some X date to be able to do the upgrade.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/09/04/minecraft-ps4-edition-available-now-ps3-upgrade-option/

Looks like it was August 28th, 2014
Yes it still does. I bought the vita version a few months back. I just checked the ps store. I can upgrade to ps4 version for $5.
I was going to say that it may still work as Bloomy reported the XBL one was still working yesterday.

I already have a physical copy of driveclub.

Now I need to decide if I should bu y the season pass for $12 OR

buy the bundle for $19.99 (and sell the physical copy).

humm...

I think I like hoarding physical copies so i'll probably just buy the season pass.

Project Morpheus sounded way cooler then just playstation VR.
Agree.

True. I'm pretty much over it now, except I really do want to straighten out the inconsistencies. I don't want to lose the game for good or anything because of any errors or system updates, stuff like that. I did buy it and I have the receipt and saved my "chat" so I should be alright. Mainly I'm more worried about buying anything else from PSN until they fix it for now, as this isn't the first time recently this has happened. Usually it's been small things like add-ons and they at least tried to fix it. This they insisted I was wrong and I had to buy the $15 full game. Sounds like a little bait and switch to me, plus that's not in the description or anything like that, so I'm not cool with that. Anyways, it's all good, I'll give it a day or two and hopefully nothing goes wrong. If it does, well It is just a video game and the money, well I'm going to get somebody to refund me, I'm not that stupid, when they refuse to try to fix it without me buying something else. That's ridiculous. So cool, thanks again for replying and chatting with me. That's very much appreciated.
I hope you got it all sorted out.

I wouldn't fret regardless, I had an issue like this with PvZ when it was on sale last Halloween and it worked it self out by the next day.

Whoa, just from 16 bounties? Did you use the xp boost from Red Bull? I've got 16 on each character with 10 public event packages and a few cryptarch and vanguard packages waiting on each of them, should be an easy 40 then.

I already have a physical copy of driveclub.
Now I need to decide if I should bu y the season pass for $12 OR
buy the bundle for $19.99 (and sell the physical copy).
humm...
I think I like hoarding physical copies so i'll probably just buy the season pass.
If it helps at all, Gamestop is giving $13 and change for it. I was thinking of trading my copy in and getting a $20 psn card, getting the entire package for under $7.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/09/15/gravity-rush-remastered-coming-to-ps4-on-february-9th-2016/

Gravity Rush Remastered is coming 2/9/16 courtesy of BluePoint. The five Vita fans that bought it are outraged that the sequel isn't coming to Vita.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/09/15/bloodborne-expansion-the-old-hunters-out-november-24th/

Bloodborne: The Old Hunters is the new expansion that will be out on 11/24 for $19.99. Bloodborne has surpassed 2 million sales through the end of August on PSN and retail.

Project Morpheus sounded way cooler then just playstation VR.
I agree, but Playstation VR is far better for marketing. I think they learned with Vita that it's just best to keep their main brand in the name for sheer recognition factor.

Straight up, if I was talking to any friends or relatives and mentioned 'morpheus', I'd have to explain it to them. In fact, I'd probably not even mention the specific name and just broadly talk about VR innovations in general. But if I say 'Playstation VR' every single one of them, even my father, could suss out that means Sony is going to make a VR gadget.

So... it's probably for the best. Even if I loved the Morpheus name.

It's also good for brand recognition because it means every single article written about VR will mention the Playstation family. With the PS4 being so successful, connecting them strongly is important. [And while it's technically 'Playstation Morpheus and Playstation Vita', those words allow us to easily drop the 'Playstation'... Playstation VR forces us to include it.

I agree, but Playstation VR is far better for marketing. I think they learned with Vita that it's just best to keep their main brand in the name for sheer recognition factor.

Straight up, if I was talking to any friends or relatives and mentioned 'morpheus', I'd have to explain it to them. In fact, I'd probably not even mention the specific name and just broadly talk about VR innovations in general. But if I say 'Playstation VR' every single one of them, even my father, could suss out that means Sony is going to make a VR gadget.

So... it's probably for the best. Even if I loved the Morpheus name.

It's also good for brand recognition because it means every single article written about VR will mention the Playstation family. With the PS4 being so successful, connecting them strongly is important. [And while it's technically 'Playstation Morpheus and Playstation Vita', those words allow us to easily drop the 'Playstation'... Playstation VR forces us to include it.
I don't think anyone is disputing the fact that the new name change will be very marketable. The fact of the matter is that Project Morpheus is just so much cooler than Playstation VR.

[quote name="awp" post="12920688" timestamp="1442337628"]But this is a remaster, not a sequel, right?

Regardless, since the original isn't PSTV compatible, I'm looking forward to this.[/quote]

This is a remaster. A sequel is also coming in 2016 on ps4 to Japan so far.

So I guess this means Uncharted: Golden Abyss will come out on PS4 within the next year or so. I predict a late summer release.
So PS Vita will be even more obsolete? It will end up being PSP+ device now? slidecage is going to be so mad...he will have to start hating PS4 now. There is a learning curve involved but at least there is time.

Maybe it's remembering the Matrix but Project Morpheus always sounded a bit scary to me.  PlayStation VR sounds like something Sega would make... then again Sega VR was the name of their headset that never made it to market back in the Genesis 32x & Saturn era.

Personally I don't care what it's called.  I have no interest in vr headsets or 3d tv or any of that stuff.

Looking forward to seeing if we get another good week of sales or whatever.

Bought the Prince of Persia bundle a little while ago which leaves just enough to purchase Crossroad Crisis for PS1 and Family Feud for PS3. Family Feud isn't on sale but I'm looking forward to playing it since the Genesis version is one of my all time favorite games. Hoping the PS3 can push enough polygons to accurately render all the buttons on Steve Harvey's suit. They probably need a PS4 version for that.

Looks like a GTA and 2K sale this week, prices aren't up yet but I'm seeing most of the GTA games, the Borderlands series and Evolve on the store web site.

FWIW: The icon for the 2K sale also has the logos for Mafia II, Bioshock series and XCOM in it, although only Borderlands and Evolve show up when you click on it.

GTA Sale: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/gta-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-GTAPUBSALE

2K Sale: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/2k-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-2KPUBSALE

Looks like we're going to get the first sale on the base version of GTAV on PS4 with no GTA Online cash bundled in.

The deals so far (prices are not live yet):

Borderlands 2 - PS3 - $6.00 - 70% Off
Borderlands 2 - Vita - $10.00 - 50% Off
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - PS4 - $30.00 - 50% Off
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - PS3 - $20.00 - 50% Off
Borderlands: Ultimate Edition - PS3 - $6.00 - 
Demon's Souls - PS3 - $14.99 - 25% Off
Evolve - PS4 - $20.00 - 50% Off
Evolve Digital Deluxe - PS4 - $25.00 - 50% Off
Evolve - Behemoth - $6.69 - 33% Off
Evolve - Crow - $3.49 - 30% Off
Evolve - Hunting Season Pass - $10.04 - 33% Off
Evolve - Lennox - $3.49 - 30% Off
Evolve - Slim - $3.49 - 30% Off
Evolve - Sunny - $3.49 - 30% Off
Evolve - Torvald - $3.49 - 30% Off
Grand Theft Auto 3 - PS3 - $2.50 - 75% Off
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City - PS3 - $5.00 - 75% Off
Grand Theft Auto IV - PS3 - $5.00 - 75% Off
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - PSP - $5.00 - 75% Off
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - PS3 - $2.50 - 75% Off
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - PS3 - $3.75 - 75% Off
Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - PS3 - $7.50 - 75% Off
Grand Theft Auto V - PS4 - $47.99 - 20% Off
Grand Theft Auto V - PS3 - $25.20 - 58% Off
Grand Theft Auto V & Great White Shark Cash Card - PS4 - $55.99 - 30% Off
Grand Theft Auto V & Great White Shark Cash Card - PS3 - $29.60 - 63% Off
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - PS3 - $2.50 - 75% Off
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories - PSP - $5.00 - 75% Off
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories - PS3 - $2.50 - 75% Off
Growlanser: Heritage of War - PS3 - $5.00 - 50% Off
Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time - PSP - $10.00 - 50% Off
Proteus - PS3/Vita - $4.20 - 70% Off
Trials Fusion - Awesome Level Max - $6.99 - 30% Off
Trials Fusion: Awesome Max Edition - PS4 - $23.99 - 40% Off

PS+:

Draw Slasher Bundle - Vita - $3.00 - 50% Off
Gravity Badger - Vita - $1.50 - 75% Off
Overruled! - PS4 - $7.50 - 50% Off
Proteus - PS3/Vita - $2.80 - 80% Off
Run LIke Hell! - Vita - $1.25 - 75% Off
Run Like Hell! Treasure Bundle - Vita - $1.25 - 75% Off
Warframe - Renown Pack VI - $7.99 - 20% Off

Knowing 2K sales they may actually be the updated prices.
Sad but true..

GTA Sale: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/gta-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-GTAPUBSALE

2K Sale: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/2k-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-2KPUBSALE

Looks like we're going to get the first sale on the base version of GTAV on PS4 with no GTA Online cash bundled in.

The deals so far (prices are not live yet):

Borderlands 2 - PS3 - $19.99 -
Borderlands 2 - Vita - $19.99 -
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection - PS4 - $59.99 -
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - PS3 - $39.99 -
Borderlands: Ultimate Edition - PS3 - $29.99 -
Demon's Souls - PS3 - $19.99 -
Evolve - PS4 - $39.99 -
Evolve Digital Deluxe - PS4 - $49.99 -
Evolve - Behemoth - $9.99 -
Evolve - Crow - $4.99 -
Evolve - Hunting Season Pass - $14.99 -
Evolve - Lennox - $4.99 -
Evolve - Slim - $4.99 -
Evolve - Sunny - $4.99 -
Evolve - Torvald - $4.99 -
Grand Theft Auto 3 - PS3 - $9.99 -
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City - PS3 - $19.99 -
Grand Theft Auto IV - PS3 - $19.99 -
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - PSP - $19.99 -
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - PS3 - $9.99 -
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - PS3 - $9.99 -
Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - PS3 - $
Grand Theft Auto V - PS4 - $59.99 -
Grand Theft Auto V - PS3 - $59.99 -
Grand Theft Auto V & Great White Shark Cash Card - PS4 - $79.99 -
Grand Theft Auto V & Great White Shark Cash Card - PS3 - $79.99 -
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - PS3 - $9.99 -
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories - PSP - $19.99 -
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories - PS3 - $9.99 -
Growlanser: Heritage of War - PS3 - $9.99 -
Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time - PSP - $19.99 -
Trials Fusion - Awesome Level Max - $9.99 -
Trials Fusion: Awesome Max Edition - PS4 - $39.99 -

PS+:

Draw Slasher Bundle - Vita - $3.00 - 50% Off
Gravity Badger - Vita - $1.50 - 75% Off
Overruled! - PS4 - $7.50 - 50% Off
Run LIke Hell! - Vita - $1.25 - 75% Off
Run Like Hell! Treasure Bundle - Vita - $1.25 - 75% Off
Warframe - Renown Pack VI - $7.99 - 20% Off
Many of those were the prices before....

[quote name="Jiryn" post="12921133" timestamp="1442346856"]Sad but true..

Many of those were the prices before....[/quote]

Yep. Evolve for $40 sounds way off since its been at the $20 sale price

Sad but true..

Many of those were the prices before....
Someone probably derped up and forgot to add the sale prices.

Man, all these Borderlands games makes me wish Telltale was in on this too so I could get Tales for a bit less. Been wanting to play that for ages but it's just not price dropping :(

Someone probably derped up and forgot to add the sale prices.

Man, all these Borderlands games makes me wish Telltale was in on this too so I could get Tales for a bit less. Been wanting to play that for ages but it's just not price dropping :(
I'm pretty happy about the price not dropping yet. Due to my poor self control I usually buy a telltale season pass as soon as it's about half off. Then I'm stuck waiting episode by episode. When it finally gets a sale I'll be able to enjoy playing the episodes in close proximity since the borderlands series is almost done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back