PSN Weekly Deals - 7/12: RePlay Sale! $8 N++, $8 Galak-Z, $8 Everybody's GttR, $4 Loud on Planet X, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Index

Current Deals (Full Update Here) - Store Updates Every Tuesday, Usually By 2 PM PT/5 PM ET
Visit The Web PS Store

Key:
N - New This Week
X - Expires With Next Update
P - Permanent Price Drop
$XX.XX - Price for All PSN Members
$XX.XX - Price for PS+ Members

July's PS+ Games - Ends 8/2

:ps3: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

:ps3: Fat Princess

:ps4: Furi

:vita: Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

:ps4: Paragon - PS+ Starter Pack

:psp: Prince of Persia: Revelation

:ps4: Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

Pre-orders - Out at 12 AM ET/9 PM PT unless otherwise noted

N/A

Cross Buy

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Back to Bed Game & Dynamic Theme Bundle - $8.99 - 40% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/18

:ps4: :vita: Color Guardians - $5.99 - 60% Off - $4.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/29

:ps4:  :vita: Corridor Z - $5.99 - 25% Off - Ends 7/19

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: CounterSpy - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps4: :vita: Day of the Tentacle Remastered - $10.04 - 33% Off - Ends 7/22 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Hohokum - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3: Journey - $7.49 - 50% Off - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :vita: Last Wings - $7.19 - 10% Off - Ends 8/12 N

:ps4:   :ps3:   :vita: Loot Strategy-Packed Bundle - $14.99 - 40% Off - $9.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/18 [customspoiler=Includes]Back to Bed for PS4/PS3/Vita, Q*Bert: Rebooted for PS4/PS3/Vita, and Whispering Willows for PS4/Vita.[/customspoiler]

:ps4:  :vita: PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate - $11.99 - 20% Off

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Q*Bert: Rebooted - $7.49 - 25% Off - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 7/18

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Rogue Legacy - $8.49 - 50% Off - $6.79 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Sound Shapes - $4.99 - 50% Off - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Sound Shapes - Add-on Bundle - $4.99 - 50% Off - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps3:  :vita: Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark - $3.49 - 65% Off - $2.49 - 75% Off - Ends 7/19 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: The Swapper - $5.24 - 65% Off - $3.74 - 75% Off - Ends 7/19 N
:ps4:  :vita: Type:Rider - $7.19 - 10% Off - Ends 7/26 N

:ps4: :vita: Velocibox - $8.74 - 30% Off - $6.24 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18 N

:ps4:  :ps3:  :vita: Whispering Willows Game and Theme - $8.74 - 30% Off - $6.24 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18

PS4

Attacking Zegata - $5.00 - 50% Off

The Banner Saga - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 7/19

The Banner Saga Complete Pack - $29.99 - 25% Off - $27.99 - 30% Off - Ends 7/19

The Banner Saga 2 - $17.99 - 10% Off - Ends 7/19

Daydreamer: Awakened Edition - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Driveclub - $7.49 - 63% Off
Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition & Season Pass Bundle - $19.99 - 69% Off

Electronic Super Joy - $6.99 - 30% Off - Ends 9/20

Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Fluster Cluck - $4.99 - 50% Off - $1.99 - 80% Off - Ends 7/18

Galak-Z - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Ghostbuster Ultimate Game and Movie Bundle - $58.49 - 10% Off - Ends 11/15

The Last Tinker: City of Colors - $8.99 - 40% Off - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 7/18

Lost Sea - $13.49 - 10% Off - Ends 7/19

Loud on Planet X - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 8/2 N

Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom - $4.94 - 67% Off - Ends 8/5

MilitAnt - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/26 N
N++ - $9.99 - 50% Off - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 7/19 N

Paragon Challenger Founder's Pack - $47.99 - 20% Off - Ends 8/2

Paragon Master Founder's Pack - $79.99 - 20% Off - Ends 8/2

Push Me Pull You - $13.49 - 10% Off - Ends 7/18 N

Randal's Monday - $6.99 - 50% Off - $5.59 - 60% Off - Ends 7/25 N

Score Rush Extended - $9.59 - 20% Off - $8.39 - 30% Off - Ends 11/15

Soul Axiom - $13.99 - 30% Off - Ends 7/26

Super Mutant Alien Assault - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 7/18 N

PS3

DeathSpank: The Baconing - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 7/19 N
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds Complete Collection - $19.99 - 20% Off - Move Compatible

Master Reboot - $11.24 - 25% Off - $9.74 - 35% Off - Ends 7/29

PS2 Classics - PS3 Only

N/A
VitaPS TV Compatibility

Boss! - $1.99 - 60% Off - $1.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/29

Gravity Badgers - $0.59 - 90% Off - Ends 7/29

HTR+ Slot Car Simulation - $7.99 - 20% Off

Super Blackout - $1.99 - 60% Off - $1.49 - 70% Off - Ends 7/19CAG Made N

PSP - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS1 ClassicsPS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

Minis - PS3/PSP Compatible - Vita and PS TV Compatibility

N/A

PS4 Add-ons

DC Universe Online

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

Driveclub

Electronic Super Joy

Kitten Squad

Neverwinter

Pirates: Treasure Hunters

PlanetSide 2

Warframe

PS3 Add-ons

Ace Combat Infinity

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round: Core Fighters

Vita Add-ons

My Singing Monsters

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to provide feedback for ways to improve this thread. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate myself for asking this, because I've bought 6 SMT-related games (two on 3ds and the persona 1-3 on psp), and I've regretted it ever since, because I hate how in Persona 1 they give you NO direction on what to do/where to go.  Does this change in 4, or is it still fuck you, figure it out yourself, ya noob.  I don't need my hand held, but I need for the game to at least give me SOME idea of what to do

I hate myself for asking this, because I've bought 6 SMT-related games (two on 3ds and the persona 1-3 on psp), and I've regretted it ever since, because I hate how in Persona 1 they give you NO direction on what to do/where to go. Does this change in 4, or is it still fuck you, figure it out yourself, ya noob. I don't need my hand held, but I need for the game to at least give me SOME idea of what to do
There were a few times where I had to google where the heck I was supposed to go or who I was supposed to talk to next, but those were uncommon occurrences.

I hate myself for asking this, because I've bought 6 SMT-related games (two on 3ds and the persona 1-3 on psp), and I've regretted it ever since, because I hate how in Persona 1 they give you NO direction on what to do/where to go. Does this change in 4, or is it still fuck you, figure it out yourself, ya noob. I don't need my hand held, but I need for the game to at least give me SOME idea of what to do
You don't have to go around trying to trigger a particular event or something like that like in old rpgs. The game pretty much carries you along for the story. You just choose who you wanna spend the day hanging out with to raise social links. Or go fishing.

Persona 3 and 4 are very different from the first few games, as progression is done through daily activities and trips into the TV world dungeons that is pretty straightforward while being open enough so that you can dictate how to spend your time in the game. They're not linear, old school JRPGs like the original Persona games that don't hold your hand with most aspects of the game. You're either building up relationships during the day or night with your friends, clubs, or jobs or heading into the dungeons to make progress towards the end goal for each "chapter" of the game.

Persona 4 Golden even has a cool online feature where you can see what a group of other players did on that day to get an idea of what you can or should do if you're not sure what to do:

gallery_1032_137_119523.jpg

There's one part of the game in particular that pushes you into a specific path of decisions and locks you out of the True Ending path if you get even one wrong, but it also gives you a heads-up to save right before it just in case.

Ot ps4 question

But can i upgrade my hdd and keep p.t. on my ps4?

Im really sick of having to delete dtuff everytime i get a new game. But p.t. is my favorite thing about ps4. Id be heartbroken if i lost that.

Any help would be appreciated

This made me want to cry. Go play Persona 4 Golden. Do it. Now.

It's half dungeon crawling and half high school drama, with the two activities intertwined. For instance, making friends in the school part powers you up in the dungeons.

My best advice? Always eat the infinite beef bowl. It beefs up your stats in a hurry, if you can find it. I think you gain access to it once in each chapter.

Anyway, I already have Persona 4 Golden and the rest of these sales suck, so I guess I'll just go back to shoveling coins into the Nintendo Badge Arcade.

Ot ps4 question

But can i upgrade my hdd and keep p.t. on my ps4?

Im really sick of having to delete dtuff everytime i get a new game. But p.t. is my favorite thing about ps4. Id be heartbroken if i lost that.

Any help would be appreciated
You would need to back up your ps4 on to an external drive then restore it to the new drive

Kind of temped to buy PS+ now.

I have 13 credit and 15 from promotion.

So $28 off ps+, I pay $22.

Or I can wait and maybe it's on sale for $30 or less on BF and I buy it then.

Then still have $28 for games.  :pray:

Then still have $28 for games. :pray:
I believe $40 ($10 3 month cards at Walmart) is the best offer so far. But yeah, I would wait though just because you don't know what Amazon or Newegg or eBay or anyone else will do. That credit's not going anywhere so may as well be patient when we're a week out.

Also ps+ doesn't expire until literally the 1st of January.

I feel like I need to renew it, since if I don't all PS+ games are gone.  :shame:

Not in much of hurry now, kept thinking it expired Dec 1st

I'd like to add that I cannot recommend Until Dawn to anyone who doesn't think the concept of a Heavy Rain-esque QTE CYOA story game without the complete disrespect Heavy Rain shows the genre and the player themed around teen horror movies sounds entertaining.

So, in other words, if you think the concept sounds cool, it is cool. If you are not sold on the idea of the game, I cannot offer you anything to convince. It does not remake the genre. It does not wow you with anything so clever as to transcend the genre (To me, these days, that's a good thing. It's almost the transgressive weird thing to pen a tale where the dragon that captured the princess is actually an evil dragon that captured a princess these days. Twists after twists...).

Persona 3 and 4 are very different from the first few games, as progression is done through daily activities and trips into the TV world dungeons that is pretty straightforward while being open enough so that you can dictate how to spend your time in the game. They're not linear, old school JRPGs like the original Persona games that don't hold your hand with most aspects of the game. You're either building up relationships during the day or night with your friends, clubs, or jobs or heading into the dungeons to make progress towards the end goal for each "chapter" of the game.

Persona 4 Golden even has a cool online feature where you can see what a group of other players did on that day to get an idea of what you can or should do if you're not sure what to do:

gallery_1032_137_119523.jpg
"Went straight home"

THIS TRIGGERS ME

A highlight of this update is that several of the new PS4 avatars have "A" as the first letter.

Such as A Bear avatar, A Fighter avatar, A Power Fist avatar. 

I can't wait to see if there is a whole section with The.

the sale selection is really sparse this week... i'm gonna guess that there is a flash sale this weekend... screw the history of thanksgiving sales.  If anything, maybe it will be a two week long sale.

Then still have $28 for games. :pray:
Walmart is going to have three months for $10.

I'm gonna be honest, I would rather stab myself than ever be responsible for submitting "Went straight home" to any P4G online pool. I already felt dirty blowing a rainy day on "Visited the capsule machine."

Unless it was like in the last two weeks and I could write it as "Went straight home, because I got all the links done, bitches. If you are still working on links at this point, you are officially shit at P4G!"

Also, finished Until Dawn. A good ending. Big fan of the game. As a CYOA horror movie, it works. There is almost no branching though except on people dying, despite dozens of choices that impact little things later in the game.

Emily is mai waifu.

Too bad the reviews on Ender of Fire are decidedly bad to mediocre, it otherwise looks like the type of game I would like.
Oh jeeze. I dont need to see reviews to know that. I noticed it on sale a little while back and clicked on it. It friggin looks like a PS2 game. WTF?

what the hell are all these prinnys? Description says nothing about them

Oh jeeze. I dont need to see reviews to know that. I noticed it on sale a little while back and clicked on it. It friggin looks like a PS2 game. WTF?

not sure if true, read somewhere their was a bug in the data book that would not let you get 100% since it would not register prinny skills. so they made these as a work around with unique evil too fix that. also heard their good for early game but worthless end game.

A highlight of this update is that several of the new PS4 avatars have "A" as the first letter.
Such as A Bear avatar, A Fighter avatar, A Power Fist avatar.
I can't wait to see if there is a whole section with The.
Actually, if i remember correctly there are loads of avatars and themes that start with a 1. It's been happening for months, they're all trying to climb to the top of the alphabetical listings.

It's only a matter of time until we get something along the lines of 1111aaaaa Rock Theme.

As for the list of what might be the sale this year (from random site x)... it's much better than the PSN Black Friday Sale last year which was a much shorter list and had no vita games.   Still if that is the list, I'm safe for another week of spending on the PSN Store barring some good Tuesday week long sale.

Then again really my game collection (physical & digital) is nearly to the point to where I own most of what I want and am not as tempted by some of the sales on games I'm just not that into.

As for the list of what might be the sale this year (from random site x)... it's much better than the PSN Black Friday Sale last year which was a much shorter list and had no vita games. Still if that is the list, I'm safe for another week of spending on the PSN Store barring some good Tuesday week long sale.

Then again really my game collection (physical & digital) is nearly to the point to where I own most of what I want and am not as tempted by some of the sales on games I'm just not that into.
I dunno.... I bet I can find some vita titles you maybe lacking :p

Just normal prinnies to add to your party. Pretty lame, but it's free.

I'll need to check my PSN messages again. I never got my $15 code last night, I should since I spent $130 last month.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/11/18/rocket-league-chaos-run-coming-this-december/

The new DLC pack for Rocket League is called Chaos Run, which comes with two new cars, a bunch of customization stuff, and five new trophies for $3.99. Arriving alongside it is a free update that brings the first non-regulation arena that was in the original SARPBC called Wasteland, which is wider than the previous arenas and is sort of a bowl shape where the edges are sloped upward. Also in the free update is new music and some new customization items. All of that will be out in early December. Here's the preview trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ARZ-Emjfs0

Finally got my $15 promo code after fighting with Sony CS in live chat because their system they use to automatically check for qualifiers for those sorts of promos thinks nothing I purchase during the promo period are actually tied to my account. If I fight with them long enough, the system they use to double check eventually confirms the purchases I reported to them as being real so they know I'm not lying to them, which is tiring since this is the second time I've had to do this.

30 minutes in: "It seems I found them."

40 minutes in: "at the beginning, I was unable to find those purchases believe it was not my intention about this, it was just a delay with our system."

A 30 minute delay is a hell of a delay. No wonder people have the issues they do. If you didn't receive your promo code by now, I'd suggest contacting CS, probably via live chat to avoid as much actual human contact as possible, and get them on the ball right away.

I'm glad I didn't force myself to buy things I only sort of wanted. How come it seems like there are more issues than ever before? They should know what to expect, having run the promo several times now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back