PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Whoops. Yeah.

And good choice on the good playthrough. The evil playthrough ending is terrible and made me want to stop playing the game period. Evil Cole was understandable. Evil Delsin is an incredible douchebag. If I'd not played good first and just had a couple trophies left to grab I probably would have quit there.
I played through on Evil first. I think I have on most of the Infamous games. I want to kill stuff without any penalty.

Ok so apparently I didnt do nearly as much as I thought I did in rivals. Im like 13 away from maxing cops but I only got to 19 on racer, so didnt even finish the first 20.

Oh well, its a great game to pick up and play some here or there so Ill slowly work through racer side.

I do need both the beat a friend and wreck a friend trophies, so if anyone wants to boost those real quick like, shoot me a msg.

And yea, quickly reading some stuff on scorpio, looks like MS is at it again with not being able to provide a clear message on what the fuck they are doing.

Youd think they would freaking learn their lesson.

Ok so apparently I didnt do nearly as much as I thought I did in rivals. Im like 13 away from maxing cops but I only got to 19 on racer, so didnt even finish the first 20.

Oh well, its a great game to pick up and play some here or there so Ill slowly work through racer side.

I do need both the beat a friend and wreck a friend trophies, so if anyone wants to boost those real quick like, shoot me a msg.
Just went to the web interface and told my PS4 to download it. Not sure if it'll pick that up right away for gaming tonight or not, but we can definitely knock that out sometime in the next few days or over the weekend.

So Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X adds story progression and such. Costumes give you multipliers if you wear a costume that matches the song type. Haven't played the previous games yet but it looks like they put some effort into updating this one rather than just keeping in the same. Some footage with explanations from e3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dNtN_I9iTg

Last edited by a moderator:
I played through on Evil first. I think I have on most of the Infamous games. I want to kill stuff without any penalty.
fuck yea, if there is ever a choice im always evil. Way more fun usually.
I always save evil for my second & hard playthrough because then I can just fire my bombs and missiles and other shit with reckless abandon as run all over the place. Always found it more fun that way.

Don't think this was linked yet. Persona 5 definitely still has school and lots of day-to-day stuff. Solving classroom problems, visiting the sexy nurse, hitting the pawn shop, going to the batting cages, buying groceries, going to the movie theater, working at a convenience store, doing pull-ups in your bedroom, visiting the bath house, etc.. So if you disliked P3 or P4 because of that stuff this is more of the same.

The menu system in combat and the combat itself is very active. To a degree where it might get annoying after a while. Maybe they'll have an option to turn all the combat actions off. Some games do that. 

Very heavily-styled game. The trailers weren't exaggerating that at all. There's constantly huge crazy comic-style text bubbles and effects on the screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2dskOKqNIA

Not sure if this got mentioned yesterday but Arkham Knight
Premium edition is $25 in the sale this week, seem to remember a few people talking about the season pass recently. Good price for it.

I really should find a cheap copy of Second Son, think I only have Evil playthrough and a couple misc. trophies left for the plat.
The evil play through is when it is fun. Plus it is super short since there are so few evil side missions you need to do. Not to mention it looks like you have already done those.

The only semi-tough one I remember of the ones I see you have left is the destroy 5 cars in 5 seconds. That was just an issue for finding cars bunched up enough to get it to work. I would bet there is some super simple version of how to do it in a guide by now.

The evil play through is when it is fun. Plus it is super short since there are so few evil side missions you need to do. Not to mention it looks like you have already done those.

The only semi-tough one I remember of the ones I see you have left is the destroy 5 cars in 5 seconds. That was just an issue for finding cars bunched up enough to get it to work. I would bet there is some super simple version of how to do it in a guide by now.
Yeah, I remember when I did the Good playthrough I did a ton of the side stuff too. I think I only got rid of it cause some great trade value popped up a couple weeks after release and I just never got around to getting a cheap copy back.

Yeah, the PSNP guide shows an easy way to do it--just stand in the street where a couple of cars are parked. Wait for some more cars to drive by, hit them a few times to disable them, then do the comet drop or whatever to blow up everything in the area. I actually don't even remember getting that trophy so I'm not sure if it even required that much effort. Probably just did it in a busy intersection.

Yeah, the PSNP guide shows an easy way to do it--just stand in the street where a couple of cars are parked. Wait for some more cars to drive by, hit them a few times to disable them, then do the comet drop or whatever to blow up everything in the area. I actually don't even remember getting that trophy so I'm not sure if it even required that much effort. Probably just did it in a busy intersection.
It has been a few years but don't recall having any issues with that trophy either. Much easier plat then all the previous Infamous games. Hopefully the next one has a bit more to do. I am tempted to grab it at $12 but I did everything but the paper trail missions which were stupid IMO. So I will pass.

Man, those shrapnel kills that are new in SE4 are brutal. Shoot something next to a guy and then the kill cam shows it explode and bits of metal perforate the Nazi's testicles and such. Yuck.

Not PS4, but I know there's at least a couple people in here that are interested in DR4. Don't think this was shared:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZdjJXKhcl0

The combat looks pretty boring in this clip.  The zombies get casually mowed down like an easy Musou game. No idea how it compares to the other titles as I've not played a DR game yet.

I thought all she did was point out that you went to the same restaurant twice in one day to hit on the girl that worked there.  How is that awful?  It is true.

I thought all she did was point out that you went to the same restaurant twice in one day to hit on the girl that worked there. How is that awful? It is true.
1977-the-truth-hurts.gif

I thought all she did was point out that you went to the same restaurant twice in one day to hit on the girl that worked there. How is that awful? It is true.
She said something much worse than that after she pointed this out!

Seriously though I hope you guys really dont believe this stuff. Yeah there is a hot chick that works at the Tijuana Flats near my house. But I have been going to Tijuana Flats nearly every Tuesday for lunch and dinner for months now. Hell, we have been going to Tijuana for lunch nearly every Tuesday for years. Good and cheap food is something we all enjoy. I just started doing the dinner too since its so close to my house and the aforementioned good/cheap food. The hot chick who is actually really nice and smiling all the time is a nice bonus.

When I was working at Dell there was a Sonic a block away. One day I went over there to grab a Reese's Blast during lunch. There were a couple of super hot redhead twins working there. Turns out I love Reese's Blast so I started going every day. 

Seriously though I hope you guys really dont believe this stuff. Yeah there is a hot chick that works at the Tijuana Flats near my house. But I have been going to Tijuana Flats nearly every Tuesday for lunch and dinner for months now. Hell, we have been going to Tijuana for lunch nearly every Tuesday for years. Good and cheap food is something we all enjoy. I just started doing the dinner too since its so close to my house and the aforementioned good/cheap food. The hot chick who is actually really nice and smiling all the time is a nice bonus.
Stalker

This reeks of backpedaling. I don't believe you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij4VO6x-17Q

I seriously just spent ten minutes looking for a decent version of this clip from the movie. No luck. :wall:

You go to the same restaurant for lunch and dinner?

Also, the hot chick is being paid to be nice and smiling all the time.

You go to the same restaurant for lunch and dinner?

Also, the hot chick is being paid to be nice and smiling all the time.
Yeah on Taco Tuesday i have been a lot. Chicken tacos on wheat tortillas are pretty healthy and good protein. And cheap.

Many people are paid to be nice and polite to their customers and yet fail to do it.

Yeah on Taco Tuesday i have been a lot. Chicken tacos on wheat tortillas are pretty healthy and good protein. And cheap.

Many people are paid to be nice and polite to their customers and yet fail to do it.
Is it a sit down restaurant where you tip? I'm a waiter and a small piece of my soul dies every time I have to fake laugh at a shitty joke I've heard a hundred thousand times but I still do it because I'm basically a whore.

Is it a sit down restaurant where you tip? I'm a waiter and a small piece of my soul dies every time I have to fake laugh at a shitty joke I've heard a hundred thousand times but I still do it because I'm basically a whore.
No thats not the type of place. And it sounds like your in the wrong industry.

bread's done
Back