PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Do the graphics here look blurry to anybody else? It may be deliberate in order to soften the appearance of the harsh angles generated from displaying low-res PS2 textures at 1080p. Hopefully that's just the stream or where it's at right now, not what it'll look like upon release. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsIyNMenBB4

kRLmGX.gif

The only Japanese record that eclipses an American record, as far as I know, is Sadaharu Oh's 868 career home runs in NPB.

Do the graphics here look blurry to anybody else? It may be deliberate in order to soften the appearance of the harsh angles generated from displaying low-res PS2 textures at 1080p. Hopefully that's just the stream or where it's at right now, not what it'll look like upon release.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsIyNMenBB4
I didn't look at the PS2 version running next to the remastered version, but the biggest problem graphically from the PS2 version was general bluriness and poor depth of vision. From memory, the remaster looks much better on both fronts.

I didn't look at the PS2 version running next to the remastered version, but the biggest problem graphically from the PS2 version was general bluriness and poor depth of vision. From memory, the remaster looks much better on both fronts.
Gotcha. I never played the original so wasn't expecting it. I did just take a look at it running in PCSX2 at 1080p and the emulator version had the same blurriness issue even in that resolution.

If Ichiro had played his entire career in the bigs, he would have smoked Rose's record already. Regardless, he's going into the Hall of Fame, and likely sooner than Pete Rose.
if I were bigger faster and had better eye sight d hand eye coordination I could be the all time hits leader too. Fact is ichiro didn't play in MLB early and the Japanese league jsnt the same. Many players could say what if. What if I don't get inured? What if I played on better teams. Ifs and buts and paper cuts.

The reason we laud players with records is because its hard to do something really well for a long time. So many things can get in the way.

Nice job on the plat on GAT Gator.

I still have some grinding to do and wasn't able to get the trophy for bouncing off 5 cars this morning.  Tried for about 30 mins and then went and did some other stuff I still need to do.  

Stupid work.

Wales england starts and cant get watchespn to work, pops up the window to select provider to sign in, click continue and it just sits there.

If you are going to watch a soccer match, watch this one if you can, should be great. Bale for wales is a beast but england has the overall better team on paper but its england so they'll play like shit for the most part. Bale has been throwing shade at england too, should be a lot of fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I reached the final level in DOOM (Titan's Realm) last night. It's been such an awesome game that I almost wish it wasn't about to end.

Apparently espn still uses flash for their watchespn stuff, which is dumb. Even more dumb is work blocks me installing latest flash to get it to work.

thank god for phone I guess.

Apparently espn still uses flash for their watchespn stuff, which is dumb. Even more dumb is work blocks me installing latest flash to get it to work.

Flash is a security issue. Lots of bugs and exploit. We don't install that crap here.

Last Friday someone was trying to print an insurance form. It was a PDF that had embedded flash. WTF? I couldn't even get it to open on my PC with Chrome.

ESPN should update their site to HTML5.

Nice job on the plat on GAT Gator.

I still have some grinding to do and wasn't able to get the trophy for bouncing off 5 cars this morning. Tried for about 30 mins and then went and did some other stuff I still need to do.
All the weapon stuff was a bit of a grind last night, but I was able to finish it all off. I think everything you have left is actually quicker single player, but let me know if you think there is something that would be easier co-op.

Samsung makes great TVs but those Walmart ones are there lower end and that TV looks crappy to me cause the plain and cheap black bezel. Also not 4k. Lol anyway at $1k for the 65 inch I don't see the big deal to buy one. Beat buy has it for $1100 anyway. Not much cheaper and not worth going to Walmart for.

Samsung makes great TVs but those Walmart ones are there lower end and that TV looks crappy to me cause the plain and cheap black bezel. Also not 4k. Lol anyway at $1k for the 65 inch I don't see the big deal to buy one. Beat buy has it for $1100 anyway. Not much cheaper and not worth going to Walmart for.
The normal prices were $1k, yes, but the deal was listed for the Walmart locations that have the TVs on clearance between $124 and $249 depending on the model. I checked brickseek and at least one Walmart in my area had each model at those prices. They were all OOS, though.

Played We Are Doomed last night because I was bored. Game isn't bad, but now I definitely get why most of these neon twin stick shooters go with black as a background. It can be a bitch and a half when everything is a super bright color.

Gator I'm supposed to convince you to come up north with Lee on his beer trip at the end of July.
I'll have to see what I can do about that. I need to get back up there. I'm more of a road trip guy, but the wife doesn't like me being gone a long time like that much anymore. Might just have to fly up there with him.

All the weapon stuff was a bit of a grind last night, but I was able to finish it all off. I think everything you have left is actually quicker single player, but let me know if you think there is something that would be easier co-op.
Yeah I don't think there is anything you can help me with at this point. Doesn't seem like there is any sort of way to boost that one stupid trophy. Rest are just a grind. But keep it installed for another week just in case if you don't mind.

Did you get that trophy where you showed me or did you do one of the other two locations? I tried the one on the far right/east side and it seemed like maybe there were more slow moving cars but more crap to bump into that would potentially block you from hitting the cars. I think I might have hit 4 once but not really sure.

Yeah I don't think there is anything you can help me with at this point. Doesn't seem like there is any sort of way to boost that one stupid trophy. Rest are just a grind. But keep it installed for another week just in case if you don't mind.

Did you get that trophy where you showed me or did you do one of the other two locations? I tried the one on the far right/east side and it seemed like maybe there were more slow moving cars but more crap to bump into that would potentially block you from hitting the cars.
Both times I got it I got it where I showed you. I do it there because it seemed easier on the overpass since the cars were going fast enough you would get knocked high in the air giving you time to line up the next car to land on.

If you activate punishment mode cars will blow up when you hit them making it practically impossible to control. So if that starts just stand on the side of the road until it times out.

ETA: I plan to keep it installed until you are done.

Both times I got it I got it where I showed you. I do it there because it seemed easier on the overpass since the cars were going fast enough you would get knocked high in the air giving you time to line up the next car to land on.

If you activate punishment mode cars will blow up when you hit them making it practically impossible to control. So if that starts just stand on the side of the road until it times out.
I will try again over there. I was flying pretty high in the other location too. Guess I just have to practice a bit with it and get used to how it drops.

10 minutes of gameplay from Steamworld Heist, I go into the mechanics a bit as well. Didn't mean for it to be so long, but oh well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYIhFbwFrys

Played more Rocket League last night. Decided to try for more trophies. Finally got the goal in reverse one. Did that in an exhibition 1v1 game with a rookie AI. So semi-legit. I believe I just have the complete and win a season and unlock all battle cars and unlock 150 items ones left (not counting DLC). The season win is so boring, but I'm getting close to the end. If I don't win the championship then fuck it. Why'd they make the season so long?

Unlocking cars and items is just a matter of playing matches online, right?

Late update but england subbed Jamie Vardy of Leicester city fame on at half time.

Of course he scored within the first 10 mins of coming on. Ricochet in the box and he pounced on it to put it in the back of the net.

That guy sure is a wiley devil in the box.

Great match.

Played more Rocket League last night. Decided to try for more trophies. Finally got the goal in reverse one. Did that in an exhibition 1v1 game with a rookie AI. So semi-legit. I believe I just have the complete and win a season and unlock all battle cars and unlock 150 items ones left (not counting DLC). The season win is so boring, but I'm getting close to the end. If I don't win the championship then fuck it. Why'd they make the season so long?

Unlocking cars and items is just a matter of playing matches online, right?
You unlock stuff by just playing matches, regardless of whether you're online.

If anyone here preordered Shantae: Half-Genie Hero from Amazon last week, what does your preorder total say? A fellow CAG says his preorders show $0.00 for all of the price values.

Same happened here. I don't usually have any trouble on my pc, but the phone is just as good.

bread's done
Back