PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Trophy list (shared) for anyone who cares: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4992-Bards-Gold
No plat? Yuck.

But for real, is there anything to this game other than a rogue legacy knock off?

The discord chat is bawling their eyes out over me calling them mundane. What a bunch of pansies!
Who are you telling this to? The three (Vig, Jay, and Elder) people that don't use discord chat (thank god)? Is that really the crowd you want to be showing off to?

Damn those are some low standards.

So NFS Rivals is better than regular NFS? Yes no maybe so?
depends more on what you want from the game. both are solid in their own ways. new one lets you do a lot more customizing, and actually has some sort of career mode. rivals is just racing and cops action. rivals does have the bigger map, but both worlds feel dead anyway.

depends more on what you want from the game. both are solid in their own ways. new one lets you do a lot more customizing, and actually has some sort of career mode. rivals is just racing and cops action. rivals does have the bigger map, but both worlds feel dead anyway.
I don't really care about customizing my shit. Just give it to me and let me drive I say!

ReCore's pricing is super bizarre to me.

$40 for the standard edition, kinda cool they are taking the budget approach.

$180 for the collectors edition, jesus christ! What am I missing here? It comes with a statue, a coin, a steelbook, and a lithograph.

SteamWorld Heist Review

https://invertedaccess.com/2016/06/17/steamworld-heist-review/

Great game, very accessible. It has 5 difficulty levels so you can really scale it to be challenging but not frustrating. Gameplay is pretty addictive once you get the difficulty right, and it's pretty long (for an indie game anyway, maybe not a strategy game), at least 15 hours for the main campaign.
I thought u was finally giving a game 5 diamonds.......clicked link and nope

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha, loser.
It's so easy

fda9d9897bffa05c427c391a46896cbb.jpg

lol pitfall, you're also sassy

thank you sir. its ok. Im already used to finding some jerks in here.
some jerks only can be bullies online. they feel so brave & sassy behind the monitor screen
53bd87a6364259fc4e56db75940b2290.jpg

Does the Manhunt port work with the headset like the PS2 version did? I never played it, but I remember reading something about if you made some noise into your mic that the bad guys could find you easier or something to that effect.

Does the Manhunt port work with the headset like the PS2 version did? I never played it, but I remember reading something about if you made some noise into your mic that the bad guys could find you easier or something to that effect.
Not sure - that explains the "headset" option that's grayed out. I'll give it a try.

Edit: I couldn't get my headset to work with it - option is still grayed out and making noise didn't seem to do anything in game.

I played the RE7 demo... wasn't feeling it.  I don't mind pushing the horror aspect of it but it feels more like P.T./Silent Hill.  And wtf is "The Family"?  Seems like the reaction to it has been mostly positive even though it mostly feels like a new IP to me... there is literally nothing from what's been shown that has anything to do with the series.

I know sometimes companies feel a series has gotten stale and needs to go into a new direction, and it worked wonders for the series when they shuffled everything around for RE4, but I don't really understand this decision.  This series has been all over the place lately and for the most part it's been pretty ugly.  I guess I'll try to reserve judgment until some combat is shown. 

I played the RE7 demo... wasn't feeling it. I don't mind pushing the horror aspect of it but it feels more like P.T./Silent Hill. And wtf is "The Family"? Seems like the reaction to it has been mostly positive even though it mostly feels like a new IP to me... there is literally nothing from what's been shown that has anything to do with the series.

I know sometimes companies feel a series has gotten stale and needs to go into a new direction, and it worked wonders for the series when they shuffled everything around for RE4, but I don't really understand this decision. This series has been all over the place lately and for the most part it's been pretty ugly. I guess I'll try to reserve judgment until some combat is shown.
It's been a while since I played RE6, but...

the main villain from that apparently referenced "The Family". There's also a photo in the RE7 demo showing a helicopter with the Umbrella logo that seems to be watching the house you're exploring. You find that photo by pulling the fireplace switch as soon as you start, pick up and use the fuse in the secret room, then hit the Stairs switch upstairs to enter the attic.

the main villain from that apparently referenced "The Family". There's also a photo in the RE7 demo showing a helicopter with the Umbrella logo that seems to be watching the house you're exploring. You find that photo by pulling the fireplace switch as soon as you start, pick up and use the fuse in the secret room, then hit the Stairs switch upstairs to enter the attic.
Yeah, I need to go through those multiple paths but from what I've read I don't think it will change my opinion much.

A ghost? smh...

Every description of the re7 demo makes it sound like a lucasarts point and click adventure game from the 90s.

i didn't realize people did unboxing videos for standard editions of games.

here's the case

now we open the case

no instruction manual cause nobody makes that shit anymore

here's the game disc

the end

bread's done
Back