PSNOT 3.0 - Let's Talk About University of Kentucky, Baby!

Volume is very much like the MGS VR missions, though at least so far the levels are no more than 5 minutes long and they are very generous with checkpoiints to the point that there is one pretty much right before any point of conflict. Which means if you mess up you only have to replay the spot you messed up at, not the entire level. The trophy list also doesn't require anything too crazy like speed running or not being seen at all. The only annoying trophy is reading all the text files because it doesn't keep track of which ones you have seen, so if you miss any you have to replay all the levels until you find the one you missed.

Dragon's Crown on PS3 or Vita?
It's very beautiful and I preferred the bigger screen and better framerate on the PS3, though the items that pop up its easier to grab them by pressing on the touch screen to collect them instead of grabbing with a stick. It's cross-save so it doesn't matter as you can go back and forth between them until you decide which you like better, though you can't go wrong with either.

Last edited by a moderator:
vita version was great (with some moments of slowdown).  I would've said that the vita might still have a more active online population, but the sheer number of people I've found playing this old ass lord of the rings game on ps3 makes me think that might not be the case.

It's very beautiful and I preferred the bigger screen and better framerate on the PS3, though the items that pop up its easier to grab them by pressing on the touch screen to collect them instead of grabbing with a stick. It's cross-save so it doesn't matter as you can go back and forth between them until you decide which you like better, though you can't go wrong with either.
I was hoping you would respond, I'll go with your suggestion, thanks.

Not stuck in traffic. But otherwise fire away.

A trumps supporter was on CNN today and suggested shooting him with a tranquilizer dart. The guy interviewing him said he would fall 18 stories and probably die.

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/protester-climbs-trump-tower-as-trump-surrogate-calls-for-him-to-be-shot/25602/

:)
I was actually making fun in discord saying the same thing. Tranq him. He was tethered to the suction cups. He wouldnt fall to the ground, he would just slump over and hang in the air and people could go get him. Either way its funny and it was funny seeing the cops drag him in.

No, I thought it was fun enough, especially if you like the character's brand of humor.
I decided to play it. It was ok but nothing spectacular. Finished it this morning. Don't care about achievements so trading it today to GS for $22.

I guess it was a port of the 360/PS3 version? Looked rough in spots and lagged a few times.

Ok sucker MCs

Final Fantasy Football time.

If you want to play in the official PSNOT league(s), then like this post.  If you don't want to play, don't like this post.  If you like this post, I'm gonna send you an invite to play.  This is the best way I can think of to figure out exactly who wants to play for realsies and get a good number to figure out if we need to split into two leagues again..

If your curious but don't want to commit, the reply or PM me.

There is talk of maybe having a $10/$20 buy in for end of season prizes as well.  We can do a poll for yay or nay on that later once we know who's in, but keep in mind that most people on the ol' Discord were in favor of at least a $10 buyin.

If you have any better ideas, let me know.

Rawk

I decided to play it. It was ok but nothing spectacular. Finished it this morning. Don't care about achievements so trading it today to GS for $22.

I guess it was a port of the 360/PS3 version? Looked rough in spots and lagged a few times.
Yeah, pretty much a straight port.

According to Reddit, Hastings has all used games 30% off and all new 20% off. Discounts will go up over time, as they did when Circuit City went bankrupt.

Web_upto40.png

https://www.gohastings.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=GOOB

fuck that.

Man, this girl sending me snapchats of her in lingerie and shit. This is hard for me to believe. If this place wasn't full of junior detectives, I would share the wealth.
So if she is sending you that why are you here and not over there with her? Girls dont tease like that without meaning it now a days do they?

bread's done
Back